French, Germans and Spanish have to spend years learning language

What cucks lol. I don’t have to learn other languages because I am an Anglo and we conquered the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

rosettastone.co.uk/blog/spanish-important-language-uks-future/
vocaroo.com/i/s0OqAn4MGlao
bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good, man.

>needing over a year to learn english

>kraut spends his whole life learning English from the age of like 8
>still can't pronounce the letter "w"
Pathetic desu senpai

>double-u

feels good man

rosettastone.co.uk/blog/spanish-important-language-uks-future/

Enjoy the future Niguel, I hope that stop being a monolingual doesn't colapse your brain

i speak 4 languages at a native level
i don’t understand how you could be proud of your ignorance.
anyway, enjoy your empire Abdul

>proud to be a tard

Being able to only speak one language severely limits the amount of literature, music, films, etc you can consume in their intended format. It's a bit silly to feel 'proud' about that

>spending years
>to learn a pidgin tier mutt language like modern english
>this is what monolinguals actually believe

We learn american, not english. just as you learn brasilian instead of portuguese

Easy enough to type it, Hans. Let's hear you say it. Also, "e" and "i" are not pronounced "ee" unless under certain circumstances.

How cute, lil' Nigel. The fact is, our classy French accent takes all your women away. Fortunately, most of them are too ugly for us.

American is English, Monkey.

>Being proud to be uncultured, uneducated swine

>doesn't speak Finnish

Why you even live Nigell?

We crushed Napoleon ending you as a rival and you have to speak our language. I bet that annoys you.

>classy
A French accent makes you sound like a pompous faggot. So much so in fact that in the United States, whenever you want to mock someone and make them sound like a douchebag, you repeat what they said in a French accent.

>bobbity boopy muh grandma’s spaghetti sauce

right, right. You do know that we know 'english' due to american culture, not yours, right?

None of those things are difficult, John.
The English W is literally just an ultra-short u used as a consonant and the diphthongization of single vowels is a bit stupid but not exactly complicated.
English was raped into existence by Saxons, French-speaking vikings, norse speaking vikings and latin revivalists and dumbed down again and again.
It's not a difficult language to learn, it's not a difficult language to read and it's not a difficult language to speak. That you even think those things should be mentioned shows how incredibly lost you are in a language that doesn't even have a case-system anymore.

>Ireland
>speaks English

Hahahahaha ANGLO’D

And now they are conquering your land, start learning arabic and pakistani

>We crushed Napoleon
Sorry friendo, Germans did that.
You just sat around getting your shit pushed in until you were saved and then claimed you did something.

>Irish
>talks about hating muh English
>can't even speak the language of his ancestors
>prefers the language of your colonizers and "oppressors" over the historical language of your people

C O L O N I Z E D

And why do Americans speak English?

I know you’re trying to insult me but it isn’t working becauseAmerica is an offshoot of England.

>this thread

>supposed master race
>can’t pronounce ‘squirrel’

>what is Trafalgar
>what is Waterloo

Germany wasn’t even a country back then lmao

Hahaha ok frog

>we wuz Duke of Wellington n shiiiet
Wow, truly pathetic. You're like some sort of nigger. Napoleon steamrolled through your "empire" in like a week, stop talking shit.
Weird that it's so easy to learn and yet every German I've ever met here in the States can't speak properly to save their life and make the same grammar errors that a 6th grader would.

50% of your words come from our language you stupid idiot
I've never learned english in my life by the way. I've learned german, dedicating myself to get the nuances and learn the culture, but we learn english the same way we use a computer. It's mechanical and automatic, like a faint buzzing sound, and forget all about it once it's switched off
British history in a nutshell, you just did

English population nowadays are only like 35-40 percent Anglo. Your a Celtic nation mwhahahahahaha

So many jealous Euroweenies lmao

>Reeeeee you don’t have transgendered words reeeeeee *eats snail shit and frog legs*

Lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s0OqAn4MGlao

>Germans didn't exist
lmao, you retard
The regnum teutonicum existed about a thousand years ago already

This man speaks the truth.
You will listen because he has already colonised your mind with his language, and his science and flawless logic are the foundation of the modern world, filthy non-Anglo savage.

It doesn't since French is still the international diplomatic language and the language your nobles speak.
BTW, you lost all your colonies, we didn't.
Your opinion doesn't count, colony. And don't forget you chose English over French in your constitution by only 2 votes.
>implying French people support republic

>I’ve never learned English in my life
>types in English

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LE INSECURE FRENCHMAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just got BTFO like Napoleon and De Gaulle

what is the word for "problem" in french, bong? bonus points if you can figure out what the word is in swedish or german

fucking brainlets on this board are you american you swine OP?!?

>French
>empire

Lmao, empirelets btfo

these are some good bants lad. I fucking love euroweenies.

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA HE CAN’T SAY IT HAHAHAHAHA

Friendly reminder that in Britain
>There's no pro-white party
>UKIP is dead
>UKIP is anti-slav but overrun by muds and wants more commonwealth (->paki and curry) immigration
>Tories and labour both hate brits
>Nobody has even bothered to challenge multiculturalism politically
>EDL is a fucking joke
>Rampant paki rape-gangs who specifically target english girls and brits look away

> thanks dad!
The time ive saved not learning extra laguages gave me more time to learn and invent new things.

>Germany re-elected Merkel meaning they approve of her rapefugee policy

I could've posted a brit with a BBC accent instead and you would have reacted the exact same way, you know you've got nothing, bongboy and your desperation is delicious.

Britain not only re-elected the Tories, you don't even have any other choice because your people lack the political will to even START a resistance.
Meanwhile the AfD is currently the second most popular party.

and I forgot
>majority non-white capital with a muslim major
>harshest internet censorship and punishment for wrong-thing in europe
>pathetic rate of gun-ownership
>can't even carry a knife or buy one under the age of 18
lmao

Bin that knife, m8

>records himself to try and prove a point
>swears like a frustrated virgin
>fails
>spergs out
>my ancestors probably bombed his to death
>re-elected Merkel

HAHAHAHAHA

Are they really the second most popular??
Sieg heil to that, my good mann.

I didn't even utter the word empire. You tards aren't even able to read you own language.
Actually the Russian mainly weakened our army, then the British made a coalition with all Europe against us. Yes, you need all Europe to stop the French.

these may be true, but you sold your soul for economic gain.

>Shame.

lol

And then you cry because when you go on vacation people don't speak english or don't want to because you don't take the time to even learn basic word and sentence, you are just too stupid

Also because the modern world is just begrudgingly copying the US, like it does.

>>swears like a frustrated virgin
did the evil word hurt your itty-bitty ears? :(
>>spergs out
Your entire post is a big ball of butthurt, Nigel.

According to recent and semi-recent polls, yes.
SPD is dying.

>m-maybe Britain has no resistance, no will to fight back and rape-gangs in every major city, but you made money while we elected our muslim mayor!
So if we sold our soul for money, what did you sell yours for?

hhahhahahaha

stop posting here if you are underage

You elected Merkel again

You are worse than Sweden

How long until Urdu becomes Britain's official language Hans?

Should always try to learn at least the basics before going to a European country on holiday, those who don't are the scum class you see at the Spanish beach resorts

>rosettastone.co.uk/blog/spanish-important-language-uks-future/
WHAT, A LANGUAGE JEW WOULD RELEASE AN ARTICLE SAYING PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

STOP THE PRESSES, THIS IS URGENT NEWS!!

>BTW, you lost all your colonies, we didn't.
You're right, and that's why your colonies are colonizing you now. Enjoy being a Third World Algerian shithole by 2020, frog.

heheheh

no hard feelings frenchie :^)

t. Ahmed

Good God fucking Mad Merkel again.... what a catastrophe Hans.

t. Nguyen Mubongo El Djiouf

Feels good knowing we helped forge the lingua-franca of the world

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SQUIWWEWW

kek

>double (You)
pretty good

>defeated, the beady-eyed anglos left the thread to quickly forget it and act like the Brexit means anything in another thread somewhere

lmao

>You elected Merkel again
People gave the leftists the fault for that, which is why the SPD, which used to be the size of your labour party once, now trails behind the AfD at 15% and is still falling.
>You are worse than Sweden
Does sweden have a muslim mayor in their capital like England?

>implying that it won't be pidgin
All di local and world tori wey you suppose know in 60 seconds!
bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682

>when European banter is basically just them arguing over which country is BLACKED more

Though I admire those who speak more than 2 languages, I can't help but wonder why the entire world doesn't just agree to speak English already. Anywhere I've ever been, I could shout out "hey, anyone speak english?" and someone will at least speak some, often times someone is fluent. Try traveling around going "ogguh mooobatuuu" or whatever they speak in african countries, i doubt it would work the same. Think of how much easier everything would be if we just picked one language and all started learning it?
Personally I vote for English, since its already so widespread, but i'd be willing to learn something else just for the sake of this simplicity becoming a reality.

WATCH THEM ALL POST IN ANGER, BUT REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE ALL POSTING IN ENGLISH.

WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH WHEN YOUR INSULTS ARE OURS!!

>WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH
Probably those who aren't writing in allcaps like frustrated betas
lmaoing @ ur lyf rn, tbqh senpai

BTW
there is nothing political in your thread
/bant/ or Sup Forums
I'd think of /bant/ cause the original post is way too stupid for Sup Forums
stop being an annoying autist, stupid OP

the most satisfying thing is that however proficient their English, non-native speakers still sound like autistic robots

How cute. French countryside is white and will remain. Traditional catholics make 3 to 6 children and refuse race mixing. We may be in deep shit, but you're deeper than us. Try to get out of it, then talk.
We love to hate each other. I also hate german but it's just not the same.

>while other nations speak multiple languages, brits cannot even speak their fucking own.

>I can't help but wonder why the entire world doesn't just agree to speak English already
why? I mean, it's already sort of true as lingua franca anyway
jesus even on goddamn Sup Forums I have to listen to globalist ramblings

>I also hate german

Say fucking Oachkatzlschwoaf boi i fucking dare you

kek

HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN EUROWEENIES EVEN COMPETE?

> being this sarcastic and butthurt over a post
wew lad

blah blah blah
you make no sense

Weekends are boring on Sup Forums
It seems that all psychotic degenerate underage poster come on Sup Forums to act like dumb retards

anglos are subhumans

One of my favourite hobbies is getting drunk and shitposting about Germany and France

Memeflag posters are subhumans too though

It's 4pm on a Saturday, Nigel.

you have no friends so you come on Sup Forums to, at least, have contacts with other people
because you are a social retard, you don't imagine having good relations with others
You should get a shrink

I shed a tear... i love you fuckers.

bullshit, we do french, german, and spanish.
these were all fucking useless to me.
there was italian at my school (which i really wanted to learn) but they stopped that the year i got to high school. stupid shitbags

>tfw when learning Spanish because you're in Los Angeles
I'll be twice as great.

Good news is that annoying brit will die young because of alcoolism

I read this in JF's voice

Yeah maybe if you’re only language is Dutch lmao

>you’re only language
>you're
Stop posting, Sargon.