Redpill me on the sumerians

redpill me on the sumerians

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/whats-inside-sumerian-bag-secret-knowledge-lost-ancient-civilisation/
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo&index=10&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use google, you lazy fuck

whiter than (you)

Space (((Thems)))

they created all the myths then reused for judaism and christianity

Proto-kikes

this
also this
dont think they were kikes

I don't understand the point of this thread. The rules clearly state that "redpill me on x" threads are not allowed. You have to put more thought into your posts user.

What do you want to know about them? Their architectural design and development origins? Their stance on usury?

They were Semitic

christians are the original pagan larpers

Buncha fags

they were part of the semitic language group not the jewish peoples, phoenicians and Hittites were also part of the semitic language group but are quite obviously not jewish.

>Sumerians
>Semitic

You idiot. Akads were Semitic, not Sumerians.

Sumerians was a semitic people.

Phoenician language was indo-european, brainlet.

Looked it up now, you're right. Sorry.
Akkadians are semitic though.

> The Phoenicians were among the greatest traders of their time and owed much of their prosperity to trade.
hmm really makes you thing

>cross hand

1st civilization the annunaki created.

> hooked noses

Phoenician is the oldest language in the word with the oldest letters. all of your barbarian gargle languages stemmed from that
there are semitic phoenicians though

no it hybridized with Hittite and Semitic languages, we actually don't know what the written form resembled before the hybridization either but presumably some form of indo-european script.

just because some wikipedia bullshit or your boomer uni professor says something doesn't exactly make it true

Hittites were IE, not Phoenicians. Phoenicians were most likely Semitic

>Phoenician is the oldest language in the word with the oldest letters
Think again

whose special ed. drawings are those ? it looks like a family having a barbeque in the back yard

those motherfuckers drew the first dick emoji in history
look at the |==D in the upper left corner

phoenician certainly isn't the oldest language in the world, for a start it didn't exist until 1300BC and Sumerian dates to 3000BC at least. There are written pictograms that date from 6800BC in Turkey and maybe 7500BC in Iran but there's debate concerning whether they have syntax or are just seuqnces of nouns.

Phoenicians likely mixed with semitic populations, but they aren't semitic in origin, they are recorded by the Hitties as coming from the Caucasus so they were probably an indo-european people from the eurasian steppe.

we get the word phonics from them because they invented language. they're empire was like 10,000 years ago on the mediterrainian contrary to the bullshit history books they had silver mines in siberia

Prettyaure thats Akkadian

Hittites where Khazars (IE). Abraham lived in Hittite lands. So Jews behind Khazars might mean the same thing as Jews being Israelites.

Sumerians are NEITHER IE or Semitic. They are their own language family, and were probably a distinct people that went extinct or mixed with Jews and whites

VinĨa civilization
Mainstream history doesn't consider it a civilization, but I think it qualifies.
It was in the Balkans, a millennia before Mesopotamia got around to civilization.

The only good parts of Christianity were stolen from pagans, namely the theology and the holidays. The rest is pure semitic mind poison.

They named the first known human city Ur, confirmed retards

take a 0 off and you've got something like the truth, they established colonies in Spain AFTER the Assyrians started pressuring them for tithes in the Levant around 1200BC. They obviously didn't 'invent' language and we get the word phonics from the greeks who adopted the phoenician alphabet (phoenicians established cities in Greece like Thebes after the collapse of Mycenae) because they had no use for the linear bronze age scripts which were used to record taxation. Greece became more egalitarian at this time and the phoenician alphabet was a more common and ideal spoken language for everyday use.

>Hittites where Khazars (IE).
Don't mix up nomenclature referring to two people belonging to two different eras. Hittites were the first IE people being spun-off from the main IE branch, and founded an empire on their own replacing the previous Hatti people. Khazars have nothing to do with them, as they were a Turkic people who first entered the eurasian steppe long after the Hittites were dead.
>Abraham lived in Hittite lands.
You can't really verify the historicity of it, although it might (MIGHT) be based on some real account
>they are recorded by the Hitties as coming from the Caucasus
Where did you get that? Phoenicians are the direct evolution of the Canaanites who lived in modern-day Lebanon since the bronze age, though. Phoenicians even called themselves "Kana'ani", and their language is Semitic at the core.

As much as I'd love to say they were the origins of Judaism they sort of were but it was the "mw" or Sea Peoples (aka Tribe of Dan, or Snakes) that brought religion over from the East through the silk road and by way of ships, which was tailored to fit the populations of the surrounding lands.

I read that the language they used was an isolate and not in the semitic language group

>Sea peoples were the first Jews
They've been destroying civilization since the beginning, haven't they?

>steppe long after the Hittites were dead.
Hittites would be extremely familiar with Jews, since their interactions are mentioned so much in the Bible and not in an adversarial manner. Abraham grew up in Hittite lands after all. There was no major invasions between the Hittites and the Khazars that would have depopulated the Eurasian steppe. The Khazars are the continuation of the Hittite empire. This is also why so many Ashkenazi Jews look white pic related. They are not Turkic people.

The Khazars and Hittites have nearly the same exact area of influence and it also happens to the the region IE is thought to originate from. This is not a coincidence. They are the same people.

>The Khazars are the continuation of the Hittite empire
picrelated
Hittites lived in eastern Anatolia, not in the pontic steppe. Also "they have the same area of influence thus they are the same people" doesn't really make sense. By the same logic, you could argue that Yugoslavs and Illirians are the same people, or Turks and Byzantines, or Carthage and Tunisia.
That area in you pic has been occupied by several different horse-breeding people throughout history. Indo-Europeans, Sarmatians, Scythians, Slavs, Mongols, Turkics, etc.

Google "Turk" and "Ashkenazi". They are not the same people. An Ashkenazi can not fit in amogst the Turks. The only creditable evidence of the orgins of Ashkenazi are they are Khazars or ancient Israelites. They was no other mass conversions in Jewish history. If the Khazars weren't modern Turks, they are from the SAME REGION as IE, the only explanation is they are Hittites or some other IE offshoot.

this is (((disinfo))) bullshit the Annunaki were the Ancient Aryans/Atlanteans not ayys
renegadetribune.com/whats-inside-sumerian-bag-secret-knowledge-lost-ancient-civilisation/

Khazars aren't Turks they are Mongolian slavs do you all just make this shit up as you go?

>>The Khazars are the continuation of the Hittite empire
Also bullshit

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

kangz

>They are not the same people
when did I exactly claim that? I'm arguing only that Khazars and Hittites ARENT the same people. The Hittite were dead since the end of the Bronze Age, and were only present in Anatolia, while the Khazars emerged in the pontic steppe after the fall of the roman Empire, amidst the migration of various nomadic steppe people.

>they are Mongolian slavs
W H A T
Am I supposed to believe the rambling on Facebook of a man named "Boshi Mantra", over other classical sources? And no, I don't consider the Bible as a source.
I don't understand if you lads are serious or just trying to bait me.

I don't care what you believe if you can't even locate where Khazaria was, well kek, not much anyone can do for you honestly

Sumerians borrowed all their shit from the Phoenicians

>the first dick emoji in history

Sorry, had to. Btw any of you guys aware that there has been some paleogenetic data on the Sumerians as of late?

J2 haplogroupers

This (via Canaanite polytheism)

Yahweh battling the oceanic chaos monster
Establishing his throne on mt zaphon
Storm theophany
Bull imagery
Consort goddess Asherah
Angelic "sons of el" is just a vestigial pantheon
Etc

Enki created mankind to work as slaves after the Igigi Godlets had an armed rebellion against the Annunaki

this is bs

Khazaria was just above the Caucasus is now.
The Hittites were in Anatolia. They don't share the same zone of influence. Like, at all.

Are you stupid the sumerian myths as retarded , the gods flooded the world because the people were to loud , versus the world has become to evil
and needs a purge , where we are heading today we could do with another purge

The Hitties have been gone for a LONGGGGGG time before there ever were any Khazars

Ancient history kikes. They were doing same shit today's kikes are doing, that's why they collapsed, same as today's kikes will collapse.

figure out how to use google it will help your life

DEY WUZ AKCHYUALLY BLACK

YHWH is not an entity and never was

The phoenicians settled in the Levant, it was named Canaan after their word for it which meant valley and so they came to be known as canaanites, but they came from the north and passed through Anatolia hence coming into contact with Hittites and they settled the Levant which had been abandoned after the 12th century troubles (eruptions, sea people etc) by the Phillistines (the actual semitics/ancestors of jews).

I know, that's what I was trying to explain in here I'm not even sure what his and his point is anymore, but he argued that Khazars and Hittites are the same people because they have the exact same are of influence (which is false).
Can you formulate a coherent thought instead of being purposedly vague? State your point, instead of posting random links and expecting people to extrapolate your point from them.

Khazars were their decedents or they originate from the same Indo-European culture. The point is NEITHER are Turkic. Sumerians also are not Semitic. The ME of thousands of years ago looked nothing like the ME of today. It was much whiter.

Don't forget Utnapishtim, his ark full of animals and people, the bird messengers, etc. Also, the Jewish months are named after Mesopotamian gods or something. Not surprising when you consider the Levant was nothing more than the road that led from Egypt to Mesopotamia.

Enjoy the playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

no it wasn't 'whiter' by any standards, they just weren't mostly arab. They still had dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin. Civilization isn't white because guess what, as soon as you get trading and big numbers of people in one place recessive and unusual mutations don't survive in the populace for very long. Whiteness as you know it began on the eurasian steppe among nomads who were isolated and it spread to Europe where it survived in our small mostly unmixed populations.

When you get to Atlantis start from there
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

The Ancient Aryans the giants etc. You are a like baby desu and will never understand any of this because you use (((their))) sources

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

I'm wondering at what point do you think archaeologists can actually doctor this or impose a political agenda on the information? I've worked on over 100 sites and I could have found literally anything say a pot commemorating the aryan atlanteans victory over some niggers. You seriously beleive that the government would confiscate it and have me shot or some such nonsense? The sheer imbecility of you americans is astounding.

Stop, you'll summon the Australian who thinks pterodactyls existed during the US Civil War.

>muh rules
maybe you'd be better off on reddit

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - William Paley
>height of ignorance
He is talking about you. I don't care what you think you know, you know jack shit and until you look you will never know and screeching like a baby calling other people imbeciles, kek it is adorable. You are probably a kike Jesuit or mason. You won't keep them from looking by screeching and flinging shit. The evidence is conclusive, your impotence to do anything but screech gives me a hard on

Pre-jews whose civilization is used to "prove" alien involvement in early human civilization through the mistranslation of their clay tablets courtesy of Mr. Zecharia Sitchin.

bingo, they were not aliens they were ancient aryans

Anthro-Xeno hybrids, duh

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo&index=10&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

look into David Childress, Graham Hancock etc.