This terrifies the Jew

This terrifies the Jew

this terrifies the jews

Can you please stop posting this roiding attentionwhore homo?

Delete this right now.

>Ugly as fuck weird facial structure.
>On steroids. His masculinity comes from a vial he orders on the internet. Tiny shrunken balls.
>Stupid hair.

Not really.
But this does.

He looks ridiculus.

He looked better in the first pic. Absolutey disgusting

everytime

stop lifting weights
stop telling women to lift weights

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

AHA
SPÅTTED THE BETA LÄFTISTS. YOU ARE NÅT TRUE FRIÖNDS, CLEARLY
AS IT WERE
ABSOLUTELY GLÅRIOUS

What the fuck, lame photoshop, this shit wouldn't be even possible without some shitty drugs

(OP)

Nah, more like posting this exposes the basement-dwelling closeted Lite Right virgin
Ugh

This terrifies them more

i'd totally squat spot him

Exactly

Criminal manlet fuck that gets no pussy and spergs out on the internet.

Lol OP gets btfo in 3 replies

He'd look much more based if he cut his hair and grew a beard.

Griitings truu fränds. Todäj aj oill taalk öbaott sammting dätt iss värri impaartönt änd dätt iss döh djuus in Naatsi Jöörmänny.

Joo sii naoadäjjs öh latt aff MEER MARTALS säss things lajk "Öoh, Hittler häjtädd dö djuus", batt dätt iss natt truu. Iff Hittler riily häjjtädd dö djuus dänn oajj oudd hii hävv öh djuuish baddigaard? Nöu, abbviössli hii didd natt häjtt dö djuus hii öunli häjjtädd dö intörnääshunöll glöuböllist djuus.

Öukäjj dätt iss aal far diss video änd hoo äm ajj? Ajj äm dii gadd aff öltimätt strängth äänd ouisdamm, äcksoäckso poof
He's roiding though. 3 years isn't enough for a natty to become his size at low bodyfat.

don't fear the lats bros you can have them too.
-dumb white guy with a strong back

>gets no pussy
>has already 6/7 children

I'd be terrified too of a humanoid rat

Of course he's not natty

kys

Fuck you burger mutt

he does need to do more shrugs though, that no traps look is only for sean claude van damme

looks like a ripped david bowie

>What sound does a Jew make when its scared?
GOYIM

It's hard for tall guys to get big traps without copious amount of roids. Guy is probably on Test only.

>i'm shaking
t. jew

This terrifies the Aryan warrior.

nah traps

>Guy is probably on Test only.
I doubt it. He probably blasts and cruises, at the time he was his biggest and leanest he was most likely on Tren as well.

Hi Marcus

and he really tells people he doesn't use steroids?

>Belgium
of course

Looks like he skipped leg day

its just fuel to the fire.

Then he does something wrong. I'm 190cm and my traps blown like fucking Ahmed in British mall once I jumped on 200mg of Tren and 250mg of test/week

he's not going to do anything though

after further review I think it's the pose, shoulders raised paralell

Meh but imagine how little he got when he was an extremist like Nicholas Cruz, planning to bomb buildings. Then he was imprisoned for 14 years for murder.

His wife is probably ugly and fat.

I’m on tren, it’s overhyped. Only gained 10lbs of Lean Body Mass in 4 months. Wanted 20

>good bye organs

Doing a lats spread makes the traps disappear, they are not supposed to look big in that pose.

I am glad the new turkish blood is working well for you austrian.
Quite the opposite burger.

Could be running EQ, Winstrol for the shred, tren and test.

Looks like he has a few cycles under his belt.

yeah i was mistaken.

We're the same height, you and me. I should go over to Poland and get me some AAS, prices here are pretty annoying. Do you use HcG?

WHAT GREAT HERESY. YOU BETA-LEFTISTS SHOVLD SPEND MORE TIME IN THE TEMPLE OF IRON.

Consider suicide you baiting mong

it's probably illegal in sweden so obviously he doesn't admit it.

His brother is clearly on steroids.

she's pretty damn qt and something like 10/15 years younger than him, literally optimal strategy on Varg's part

>Do you use HcG?
Nope. I don't mind "smaller balls" and I'm staying on 125mg of test year around anyway.

Roids are cheap here, yeah,

its bait, but i will supply image.

this retard plays skyrim pretending npcs are sjws then killing them. He's the epitome of a larper.

>ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

What is fun?

murdering your ilk is illegal, for now.

Thinking about jumping on too desu. is 125mg a sufficient weekly dose for you?

you know its honestly impressive that she looks that good after being essentially swatted and arrested.

Roids kill the heart.

*impregnates Stacy*

get as strong as you can naturally then jump on the roids, because when you cycle off you will lose 90% of your gains and will be back at where you were before.

Also, nice girl hips fag.

>is 125mg a sufficient weekly dose for you?
It's a pretty good TRT dose for majority of men. I'm in high range of test end every week and don't need to worry about getting low T from stress, lack of sleep and shit nutrition when I'm working.

So it's a good deal. Did a few cycles and don't want PCT to kill my gains. So I'd rather stay on Test forever.

*sits in home and shoots with drone*
heh

Trips of truth. I weigh about 92kg lean at 190,5 cm, I don't think I am gonna get much bigger or stronger naturally, I was 63,5kg when I started out. We'll see though, I might wait a year or so

sleep tight

If he doesn't get much above his natty limit on roids, then he won't lose all his gains.

It's not like muscle gained on gear is fake. It's actual muscle.

you retards just want to keep circle jerking to each other and not do shit. Just slowly going to get the life sucked out of you until Europe dies as a whole.

yeah, and I'm certain Marcus is too, or at least was

THE GLOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUS LION

I went from 81 kg to 94kg in 1 year when I was in jail, bro.

It's possible to gain allot of muscles if you just train, eat and sleep good.

Don't you realize Sup Forums is full shitposting LARPers? There's really only a handful of actual white nationalist here.

>This terrifies the Jew

No it doesn't. it would only take about 10-20 muslims swarming him to defeat him.

And there are PLENTY of muslims coming to his country.

Jews fear INTELLIGENCE, not preening asshats more concerned with their appearance than education.

The "Golden one" is a fucking plant.

You're just jelly he get some proper pussy.

Fucking faggot.

He should apologize in order to dodge the bog.

But in all seriousness, he is a shill, as much as Spencer and others. He admitted to banning people for calling out Lauren Southern despite KNOWING she was trained by canadian military intelligence before Ezra Levant hired her - even when Varg called her out, he made videos defending her. He also defended "fourth generation Holocaust survivor" Tara McCarthy, because of bullshit reasons like "she told me cute things". That guy is a joke and a manchildren, stop wasting time with him - he is distracting you, not offering redpilled content.

Where are the actual white nationalist then? Please don't say Stormfront

>implying he doesnt own multiple firearms to defend himself with against 10-20 muslims.

>>implying he doesnt own multiple firearms to defend himself with against 10-20 muslims.

Implying he is intelligent enough to stop the hoard from zerg rushing his country and buying off his politicians.

this terrifies the jew

roids scare the jew?

his face terrifies most people desu.

Roided up manlet. He's like 5'7"

you think some roided faggot scares me?

As an ethnic Jew none of the above terrify me.

>big muscles =/= fighting skills
with one mma lesson you can pretty much take on 95% of people

All hail the glorious lion

I don't think The Golden One is a very good orator or political commentator and he's definitely bluepilled on women, but he should be supported for his promotion of aesthetics and his emphasis on self improvement if nothing else. I think of all the far right personalities, The Golden One is the guy who can have the most positive impact on the actual day to day life of nationalist men.

And all hail the glorious lioness.

there are 15million kikes on the planet. good luck.