Apparently redpilled men are just abusive

Yeah wow being redpilled is great and all until it causes men to think that they are allowed to just hold and restrain you after saying no. He called me psychotic for asking him to move and when i expected him to say sorry he pinned me to the ground. After asking him to let me go and telling him not to touch me and he doesn't listen I bite him to get him to release me. So because of that he punched me in the face multiple times leaving a bruise and slammed me so hard into the ground at a weird angle that my shoulder is sprained or something. I can barely move it. The problem with you redpilled assholes is you don't see the jewish brainwash your under. Men and women should be held at the same standards. If you want virgins and ladies, why don't you stay virgins and act like gentlemen. Being redpilled was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

kys and sage

>Men and women should be held at the same standards
>men will be held accountable, women can do what they want

There, fixed it for you, because that's what that statement really turns into in real life

kill yourself and post bobs

Funny, he hits me, calls me every horrible name in the book, and when i just ask him to move for a minute it turns into I'm on the ground being punched because I'm worthless and he's not.

Stfu post bob beech

That's horrible, OP. I'm sure you won't mind posting a time stamp of your bruises because you're surely not lying out of your ass.

you do realize she can self inflict and then post it right?

It didn't come out of nowhere if he called you psychotic. Most likely you have been angering him for a period of time with seemingly innocent behaviour.

>Men and women should be held at the same standards
You were just held to male standards. Your post should say "Men and Women are different and should be treated differently based on gender"

White slut. I hate white western females so much

>Oy Vey, knowing things makes you evil!

You are LARPing, fuck off

ME, ME, ME.
Tits or gtfo.

Sure, Jew

dear abby tier post.

1. You must be a terrible judge of character to be associating with psycho's.
2. Had you handled the situation in a more feminine diplomatic manner instead of running your mouth like a stupid feminist bitch he would not have been aroused to abuse you.
3. Deep down you know you deserved it.

worst fucking thread I've seen today.
Get the fuck out of here with your blog you dumb roastie, and learn to fucking spell.

No one gives a fuck stop whining you womanchild. That's what men are told when we cry about our problems and you said in your own post we should be held by the same standards.

bitch lasagna

Tits or GTFO

I'll get off either way so I don't see the problem.

Modern women deserve no less than to be raped and enslaved by Muslims because that’s exactly what would happen if it was all up to them

That's what you call equality. Men do this to each other. Now they do it to women too. You got what you wanted.