Would you watch a Love Hina remake?

Would you watch a Love Hina remake?

Fuck no. It can stay back in the early 00s where it belongs.

Only if I direct it

Honestly believe this user would do a better job than what ever director they would likey get to do a remake.

if they show nipples? you bet

Seeing more Motoko is always a wonderful think.

If they followed the manga properly, had better art and showed tits with nipples, then yes

only if this guy directed it.

The original anime's character designs/art we're better than the manga because they were redesigned by Uno Makoto

Absolutely. Naru was my first waifu.

Same but a Motoko is fine too

Kyoani remake following manga 100%

Only if it's a deconstruction where Naru loses hard.

Just to see Naru win again?
Hell yes.

Kyoani Remake built from the ground up but actually K-On!!! instead.

this is the only deviation from the manga I would accept. well that and cutting out some of the more blatant fluff boring chapters, like the fever dream one.

I would, but it would be way too full of tropes and cliches for a modern audience. It might have been somewhat novel back when it was released but we've seen every single shtick Love Hina has to offer 1000x over in other anime trying to emulate it.

Although I would like to see it animated with modern technology. The anime looks like shit.

I'm happy to see all this Naru love

Samefag and poor bait.

Nice try user!

They don't call it LOVE Hina for nothing.

Shinobu made me lolicon

>Bounty hunter
>Cresent moon and star

What was the meaning of that shirt?

Only if it was pure comedy

in a heartbeat

just let whoever made toradora make it

I'd rather get a negima remake

maybe if Hina actually shows up

Love Hina was the very first manga I read all the way through and then regretted it. It was a lot of time wasted on one lesson, but I know now to avoid haremshit

Love Hina manga is a classic. I'd watch a remake if it followed the manga this time around and kept the comedy intact.

I would, haven't watched the originals.

only if they can make a good op song like the original

this, the OP was fucking god tier
probably the one OP I've been regularly listening to the longest, it doesn't seem to get old
it's so wonderful

Third try's the charm?

>ako is shit taste
faggot

>akkofag
What a loser

>Being this lvl of a faggot
Kill yourself

Not that retarded witch, Ako Tamaki.

If only they would change Keitaro, the most beta of all beta MCs
Naru and Shinobu deserved a better show

She's at her best in episdoe 1, show kinda shit's the bed afterword and reducted her good character, it kinda balances out in the end just not as great as the beggining, the bottle scene was pretty great though, that was good return to nobody neet Akko.

don't do it, he's a footfag

hell no

Part of the premise of her character is that he isn't really like that faceless girl we see in EP1, and her growth is literally learning how to not be that retarded loner caricature that some of the posters from Sup Forums were in highschool.

well they don't do that good a job of it, since just ended up liking her more the she was at the beggining than at the end, I like loner and jealous girl who hated normalfags, I don't want to see her turn into some generic sociable person.

only if the keep the same cast

With a retconned ending where Makoto wins like she's supposed to? Yes.

Only if the ending is changed and Keitaro gets together with the best girl Mutsumi instead of Naru

Yes, for nostalgia sake.

Hell no, the MC and Naru are already unbearable on the original. Don't want to see their shitty betacuck and tsundere-trash interactions again.

>Kyoani

When people say Sup Forums is shit and has shit taste and only likes moe and garbage tier shit they weren't kidding

Absolutely. Assuming they don't mess up the plot with any anime original nonsense, I'll be very happy to watch Naru win again.

would it actually follow the books faithfully?

though mostly telling new stories not shown in the manga but dont' introduce anything that would conflict with the established canon.

>>Kyoani
Maybe for Key stuff, but LH girls aren't loliblobs. They actually have form to their bodies.

P.S. Motoko best girl.

>Naru win again.

Reminding me of this shit instead of Mutsumi or Motoko winning

GODDAMN I HATE JAPAN EVERY FUCKING TIME WHY IS THEIR TASTE IN WOMEN SO SHIT?! now wonder they have a declining birthrate, because when they try to find the "tsundere" irl they end up realizing she's just a basic bitch with attitude and nothing like their chincese cartoons

At least best girl won in Negima took that fucker all those years to understand a good woman.

Only if Akamatsu makes it himself.
His anime adaptations always get good OP songs.
>Sakura saku
>Happy material
>1000% sparking
>Love drive

Only if we see Keitaro stand up for himself a lot more, or show that if he's pushed hard enough he WILL fight back.