Bruh.. look at dis dude... wait until you see the... OH NO NO NO NO...... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…

Bruh.. look at dis dude... wait until you see the... OH NO NO NO NO...... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…

How is that funny, that your country is a bastard stealed territory from other country with a great history?

literally can't stop laughing

How a country with its own ethnicity be stolen??
Thats why we need the tri partition poland again

>stealed territory
Give Prussia back to Germany you fuck

don't mock hungarians. Hungary still can invite us for their defense. Unless they decide to take all glory for themselves and charge turks at mohacs without us

Best vassal.

based poland

not exactly vassal. More like sidekick with a lot of freedom. When last hungariam king drowned during battle of Mohacz we elected Habsburgs, hungarians choose Zapolya. Guess who won

>mfw Hungary is old, in it's final days and Romania is just getting started

>start a war and lose it
>complain about losing some land as a consequence

When shall you reclaim Moldova, Gypsy faggot?

good description of Hungary

Can you stop with this feud and instead work together?

We live in strange times niggas. I m romanian with Transilvanian roots, hate fuckin bozgors since I was born, but seeing their stance on the migration and anti sorosness it pains my heart to say it but I RESPECT them. I only wish my fuckin politicians would do the same, but these motherfuckin communists are still burning the country, which I feel it strips u of ur nationalism somehow. Every motherfuckin body says my country is shit, even romanians do that s why everybody leaves in masses.
Now I m in London, looking through the window I see the biggest mosque in uk pushing it s towers through this smogy sky.
In this hood at least 50% are muslim and I say that just as a fact. Why bring more uneducated muslims refugees, well I don t give a shit cause it s not my country but yea I do respect the hungarians for their nationalism because by them protecting their border they are also protecting romanian border which we couldn t do with our fuckin vermin communist politicians.

We hope you can be successful and have a history one day. As any parent would for its offspring. Sadly you seem totally preoccupied with suckkng globalist dicks and stealing wiring. :(

I am not a bozgor though.

That is exactly what a bozgor would say.

u can count on us romania. hungary just being hungary n shiet

we have 700k gipsies. your numbers are wrong Radu

You really are delusional but I dont know what can I say.

Y-your numbers are wrong Radu. W-w-ere not gypsies...

NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>In Romania the counties with the highest concentration of Gypsies were all owned by Hungary

>700k
Top kek

Not really they are actually in the Wallachia region

Per capita Transylvania has the highest concentration.

You are forgetting a lot of them arent even registered and dont have id so in truth we can only estimate how many they are.

I don't know if it was what you were pointing out, but I definitely see a Jew... God damn you Sup Forums

In Transylvania many of them declare themselves Hungarians. It's really difficult to tell the difference.

Do you have any proof for what you are claiming?

Do you have any proof you are not a Gypsy faggot?
Reclaim Moldova, Nicola

t.

But by Sup Forums standard everyone living here is a gypsy so that will be impossible for me prove otherwise. Also why would anyone want that poor shithole we have already a lot of problems we dont need theirs also.

u mofos think the gypsies are our problem. It s the devil we know. Our problem now is this fuckin migration which transcends 'muh transilvania is ours' n shit like that. And the bozgors seem to do smth about it, while we as romanians make revolutions at 2 am in the night. Refugees got in Bucharest and commited unreported crimes cuz we have alot of kike controlled media plus a lot of fuckin soros NGOs.
And let me tell what I wouldn t fuckin stand. Romanians and hungarians women are the most beautiful by far, we fuckin invented beautiful women. Tell me you gonna let the mudslimes rape ur mothers and daughters.

You seem racist and full of hatred, why are you like that? Do you really fear some blacks and middle eastern living here?

If that happened to me, I'd be very hungary for land.

>Belgium
Reclaim the lower provinces, Hans

>yes friend we need to work together! romania is full of migrants!

Go shoot up a school or something you mutt. Seems like it’s a national sport over there.

kek

>be in a PU with Austria
>lose war
>lose land to Austria

LMAOAOAOAOING

Fugg you got me

baga mi as pula n mortii tai de terminat. Se vede ca esti de la s@t.
Tu de ce nu protestezi impotriva ngo urilor lu Soros baga mi as pula n ma ta d habarnist. De ce nu iesi i strada za tipi impotriva jidanilor.
Stai p forcian cu pula n mana toata ziua.
D asta suntem asa ba, prea multi d astia ca tine sa moara vanilia.

top 10 saddest anime moments

Oh yes the low iq nigger strikes again.Thank you for your service in UK I hope you have a great time washing their cars.

Get lost ROMAnian

It always makes me laugh seeing Austria get something for losing the war

MAGYARS ETERNALLY BTFO

Well, yeah. Same for Hungary.

>mfw I spot le patriotic expat

Kek

Romanians are some of the best posters on here

um sweeties
we are all white here
lets get along!

when do we address the GQ lads?

Saved this for future Germany vs Poland threads.

kys gypsie too many of you in France

>great history
You can't live on history, Polan. Reality is shit.

Traitor gipsy

Why are you like this France I thought we are francophone allies.You make me sad.

Nigga I m a financial trader don t worry about it. I really tried to do this shit in Bucharest but couldn t, rarely any job opportunities for this. But anyhow I still own property in Bucharest for which I m paying taxes so ur sorry ass can go to school.

Oh yeah good to know that, but why do you care what happens here since its obvious you dont want to be here.

The eternal baguette has no loyality to anything besides smelly cheese and algerians. The sooner you learn this the better.

kek

>someone post the Megan Markle edit

I knew I could rely on you guys.

that's rich coming from an american

I m just here for the money bro cuz the women are ugly. In 1 or 2 years of work here u can buy property back in Romania and come back and start a business or some shit. If you are inteligent and have a good proffesion get away from there cuz ur wastin away. Go work abroad a bit and come back with decent money and maybe we can fuckin make a change over there.

>Gypsy faggot
gypsy is master race now.

We had to do it
it was done to prevent another balkan mess.

Why would you want to come back faggot, fuck me I cant get you diaspora I really cant you choose to come back in this shithole after you have spend a couple of years outside and think you can change things here and when you finally see you cant you become leftist fucktards. Please for the love of God stay there and forget of this place.

At least we don't have Wagon Niggers.

>YWN bleach Hungarian hotties with the lads
Why even live?

Look how disgusted is the second dude from the left

Why does romanians always humiliate themselves?

You have beaner niggers, reservation niggers, dick cutting niggers, undocumented niggers,56% niggers, racemixing niggers and mart sharter niggers

I would be too if some mag*ar dog dared photograph me without my permission.

Romania is the shit, was in Bucharest banged bunch of poor Romanian girls. Romania is gypsy land, full of drunk people and thiefs, no one likes Romania. Average Romanian look is wrose than a slav, they are lazy and have no game, sad country, really.

This isn't funny.

Thank you greatest ally I am sorry filthy goyms like us werent enough to satisfy you I will make sure to pay reparation as repentance.Please state the amount needed.

Because we are bored of humiliating Hungarians

came here for the autistic shit storm

Are Czechs considered white?

FTFY

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS CHART HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bro I really say in all honesty that before I came here I was a nihilist like you.
But I do want to come back and try smth. Cuz I see for example here in London. The things that make this city work are some good systems of management. I am amazed everyday that everything fuckin works here economically, for example the transport, the hospitals, the schools, alot of small businesses.
I m from Bucharest, the only thing that u see there on the streets are pharmacies, bank branches, sport betting and of course our Shaworma stands, it s fuckin depressing. Bucharest has population of around 2 mil and it s dirty and nothing fuckin works.
These motherfuckers are more than 10 mil and they re booming, they make alot of money, almost every business is profitable plus they say there are more than 200k empty jobs.
Why are we so fuckin different, we re inteligent, at least those communist schools were good at smth. We are in Europe,christian nation, beautiful country, we invented beautiful women, plus we are 20 million in a the country that has lots of fuckin resources. We just need to erase the motherfuckers in charge and implement some management systems that work.

Reusesti sa suni ca un tigan pana si din scris.

Same here, frate.
I unironically want to see an alliance between romania and hungary , while respecting the same modern borders. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and my enemy is the globalism. Same goes for Orban

am mai multa scoala ca tot neamu tau de s@teni terminati la un loc.

>The things that make this city work are some good systems of management. I am amazed everyday
can't be the fact that fockin shithole is jewcentral...

>I m from Bucharest, the only thing that u see there on the streets are pharmacies, bank branches, sport betting and of course our Shaworma stands, it s fuckin depressing. Bucharest has population of around 2 mil and it s dirty and nothing fuckin works.
it's like that in every city retard, it's what the local market needs. dafuq you want to start up? unless you have foreign clients you have to work overtime on educating your fucking clients so to speak on how to be civilized human beings first.

>These motherfuckers are more than 10 mil and they re booming, they make alot of money, almost every business is profitable plus they say there are more than 200k empty jobs.
lol retard average young people barely save anything there if they actually want to have a life, a lot live for the glamour due to the brainwashing. not everyone lives like you and the polacks do, squatting 10 inside a fucking apartment sleeping on the floor and shit. I'm not going to deny you have some high paying job there but it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

>we re inteligent,
AHAHAHA someone post that graph of average IQ inb4 it's the gypsy
>at least those communist schools were good at smth.
arguably, but they're definitely not serving anyone anymore
>We are in Europe,christian nation, beautiful country,
blablabla we wuz niggers with resources but no brains
>we invented beautiful women
more eastern european delusional thinking
>plus we are 20 million in a the country that has lots of fuckin resources.
which the kikes kindly extract for us
>We just need to erase the motherfuckers in charge and implement some management systems that work.
good luck with that but I doubt you're in a position of power where you have the potential to make a difference. you certainly don't have the iq to brainwash enough people to start a revolution

Tot ce meriti e un glont in cap. Nu te mai intoarce.

>I unironically want to see an alliance between romania and hungary
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm not going to pretend it's going to be 100% romanians' fault, because it's not. I can tell a sizeable portion of hungarians would chimp out. But oh my fucking god, the ultranationalist sub 80 IQ retards would be on the streets burning everything down as soon as anything serious would start to be talked about.

why do you assume it's the people coming back who are leftist retards? I've seen the exact opposite, most people who travel realize the west isn't a paradise anymore and those with half a brain become very adverse to leftism quickly.
it's the idiots who suck up to the west mindlessly back home who go full retard in my experience.

I know and I understand that. There're a lot of retarded subhuman faggots that cannot see one step ahead of their own ideas. My point is "You cannot chimp out in an ultranationalist fashion if you're being replaced, you dumb motherfucking hungarian AND romanian cunts. Fight this shit, let the things settle and then you can either go back to butt-raping each-other OR learn from the mistakes of the past.
I'm not a tree-hugging faggot, not at all, but this Divide et Impera went already too far already to continue this with further lies and territorial disputes and other shit. If our nations would've been miserable, they would've went to war by now.

ce s zici si tu. mentalitate d s@tean. mai scoate si tu capu din scorbura futu ti familia matii n gura d ostrogot.

>implying it's not a diaspora

>you're being replaced
t. retarded gypsy sucking dick for money in Britain