Can you guys speed it up over there with nuclear bombing of this godforsaken place?

Can you guys speed it up over there with nuclear bombing of this godforsaken place?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry no. We will settle things diplomatically and purge the parasitic entities from gvt

i don't want to die just because you're a faggot that can't marry
if you want to off yourself, why can't you do it alone, same as you've been spending much of your life?

serious question

We keep trying, but the ET's won't let us.

Russians aren't afraid of post-mortem Hell, lol.

>willingly procreating in the current state of Corruption Federation and condemning your children to live there

How was Luzhniki today?

that cat is going to make that man lose his hand

How do you kill that which is already dead?

kek this

>Can you guys speed it up over there with nuclear bombing of this godforsaken place?

No. you're going to be our main ally in the war with the globalist powers.

OH NONONONONO
AHAHAHA

what is the cat saying?

"Pull it".

thanks

Enough is enough.

>Up to her ankles in shit
Is this the true state of Russia?

Post your wife's feet.

:D

Chinks take all the hot Russian women.

rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893

>chinks take all of the hot russian whores
Fixed.

>t. pidorashka
Back to sosach.

Poor ping pongs. They don't know what they signing up to. Russian women are cold, heartless and demoniacally manipulative.

It's like they don't even know those whores will drain them of every penny

All women are, to say otherwise is bluepilled cope. Just get a good job and marry some golddigger cunt so she can pop out more babies, your countries birth rate is too low.

soon

China doesn't have cucked marriage laws like western countries where the woman takes 50% of your net worth. If she cheats or leaves you she's on her own financially.

t. Chink who's mom cheated on my rich dad back in China and was kicked to the street with nothing but the clothes on her back.

I wish we could. Russians need to be exterminated off the face of the earth. They're apparently unable to do anything without cheating. Very low class and degenerate.

So what are you still doing in Russia? Is it because you're so worthless and no other country wants you, so all you can do is whine like a little bitch?
Even in the shithole that is Ukraine, you can live a good life if you're not a brainlet. And in Russia there are much more possibilities. But you can only blame the government for all your personal problems.

>implying chinese men don't beat the shit out of their wives legally

There are no hot Russian women. They might look nice, but they're super high maintenance and almost instantly turn into wizened little babooshkas.

how long are Russian men forced to spend in the army? Is it still 2 years or have they changed it to one?

no
all? hot? not sure. and what's the problem with some Ru girls going for rich Chinks Long term it only means influential CCP nomenklatura having Russia ties and perhaps even some family in Siberia, That means peace.

And the pol fantasy about Russians all being againt blandar upp is not real, just look at our minister of defense. There are plenty of Russian girls who wouldn't want an asian guy, for the typical reasons, but there are some that would. That means our Slav identity is fine, culturally and genetically, but some good portion of mixing is what Russians have been doing for a thousand years. We're fine.

1 year since about ten years ago

I see, ty

Ivan cucked by superior chink status.
>Poor ping pongs.
>Poor
A literal toilet cleaning gargoyle.

>your countries birth rate is too low
Good. I pray to God that Russians go extinct.

Yes.

>instantly turn into wizened little babooshkas.
At least your homestead will be well defended

>what is context

how many russian mods are there?

What is it with Russian women ageing?

Is it just poverty or is it genetic?

Back to sosach, liberashka scum.

I think it's mostly poverty. The import-a-wives seem to age no worse than our local grills

Your country already looks like it was nuked.

why waste perfect nukes on you?

amerishites on suicidewatch