On defense of the fatherless folk

Reminder that there is not difference in raising "your" own kid and somone else kid.

In 8 generaions you have no of the genes that were there 8 gens ago actually.

Only the past 4 gens matter, the further you go the less of an impact it has.

Gen 8 and everything past it is not present in you.

I hope you understand that "raising" your seed makes no difference.

Meme flag

But you could just have your own plate. your own table. your own virgin wife....

I don't see the point of chasing an open bag of rice when he store has a thousand more

What kind ir cuckery is That?

Sweden please

You didn't read my post, it doesn't matter.
In other words, "your heritage" dilutes within a few generations, wich is the same as realizing that it doesn't matter if you have your own kids or the kids of someone else.

>a few generations
I'd be dead by then. also I have 0 children and 1 vasectomy.

Genetically though you have a preference for your own kids over others. You’d even be alright if they were the kids of a relative but humans evolved kin relationships that are made to further their own DNA. If you could save 3 of your family members but your nonexistent offspring will suffer, your brain should make you want to do that behavior.

The Y chromosome gets passed from father to son, meaning yours is probably a few thousand years old.
In case you are a woman, same thing applies for mitochondrial DNA (passed down from mothers).

There is no difference when it comes to the kid, but there's a HUGE difference when it comes to the woman.

Don't rescue some desperate whore who gave away the flower of her youth to some OTHER MAN. And feel no guilt for the children, their mother did that to them, not you.

That's like finding an open soda on the side of the road and finishing it off.

Nonbiological fathers are like 100 times as likely to beat or rape their children

>no difference

Yeah you’re fucking stupid I can see why you settle for such a pathetic outlook

pic related is (You)

>Reminder that there is not difference in raising "your" own kid and somone else kid.
>Except that it means you're enabling some worthless piece of shit to keep walking out on women he knocks up.
>And you're raising children who carry his fucked up genes.
>And your wife is a whore who fucks losers.
>And if you have any kids of your own, you can't divert as many resources to giving them a good future.
>And you're normalizing a degenerate culture that pretends good men have a slave-like duty to go around cleaning up after bad ones.
>And the woman likely played a part in being left: Women who are whores tend to have unpleasant personalities, so you've fucked up in multiple ways by choosing her.
>And most of the men who abandon women are niggers, and most of the men who would have the internal decency to feel sorry for the kid are white, so you're basically participating in the genocide of a race that, by your own tacit admission, is more moral on average.

>But other than all that, there's no difference.

Fuck you, kike-serving, genocidal cuck.

Ok, that picture is funny, I admit.

not rly..dude will put up with anything for pussy, plus he gets to live off the other poor fuckers child support
so fuck off

>your kid is not yours/is not like you. So just raise some stupid niggers kid or whatever, there's no difference.
Please shut the fuck up, this is the dumbest thing i've seen someone write in a long time with regards to parenting. How delusional must you be to actually even attempt to make this conclusion.

>step up to the plate
>left on the table
It's referencing the fucking home plate in baseball not a fucking dinner plate holy goddamned shit

You represents the struggle of your ancestors that strived to bring you and your siblings forth through all kinds of sacrifices and effort. And you decide you want to not breed, and for example raise some useless nigger who couldn't even invent the wheel and pretend it's exactly the same thing. How fucking stupid are you.

This is bait right

It takes a desperate person with no other options

If you can't afford, can't be bothered to raise your own child you don't deserve to reproduce your genes. That should be the bare fucking minimum requirement. It's not someone elses responsibility to take care of your disgusting brat, that more than likely will grow up to be as irresponsible and useless as its biological parents.

>what is a haplogroup aka the founding father

master race I1 reporting in

It probably takes a strong man to shit in his hat and put it on his head, too. It's still a hat, isn't it? In a month or two, it'll smell like any other old hat. Wearing a "clean" hat makes no difference.

Get back to raising your wifes niglets then.

I wholeheartedly agree OP, you should raise my excess children. I'll be over to fuck your woman tonight.

No, it takes a weak man to accept the responsibility of raising another man's child because they imply that they have no problem in being the second.It's like taking out the trash of your roommate. You tell him that he is superior to you

I'm not spending 1 second or 1 penny on a kid that isn't mine, and I'm not accepting a kid as mine until I see paternity tests.

Fucking slags who want to fuck everything that moves had better find someone else to suck money from.

Oh and by the way, when I say I won't spend a penny or a second, I mean that in the most literal sense you can imagine, so when I say that I'm talking about putting combination locks on every door and pantry-door in the house so your little brat can't do shit, then ignoring the fuck out of the child so bad you try to charge me with neglect.

ITS NOT MINE! I'M NOT TAKING CARE OF IT, unless by taking care of it you mean bashing that little bastard's head against a wall and ending the problem you gave birth to.

You better believe I will beat the ever living FUCK out of that kid if it breaks something, too, so its better for you to just suck it up and use child support systems so the actual father has to be a father.

I have the exact same Y chromosome my Great7 Grandfather had. OP was a faggot as usual.

Let's take an extreme example of raising your own white child, and a niglet. No matter how much you try to educate the niglet and provide opportunities, he is going to be limited by his biology. You can teach him to act civilized, focus on academics, develop marketable skills, and seek out a suitable mate with which to raise a family, but the odds of him ignoring all that and instead focusing on muh dik, 40oz malt liquor, and voting for a fellow nigger are quite high.

Genes matter. A combination of superior genes and superior upbringing is going to have a far better long-term effect than a combination of poor genes and superior upbringing.

Now if you have inferior genes, this argument doesn't hold. But then you probably shouldn't be having children anyway.

>On defense of the fatherless folk
Oh, here comes an interesting argument
>reads OP
Fail.

>Reminder that there is not difference in raising "your" own kid and somone else kid.

TAKE A HIKE FILTHY KIKE. WHY DO KIKES DO DNA TESTING FOR ISRAEL IMMIGRATION.

Its extremly cucked.
The only exceptions are kids with dead parents.
If the father was your friend or kin for example.

Yes there is, especially if you're raising another person's child in such a way that you can't raise your own. The genes of one who abandon's their child are getting past down to the next generation, while the compassionate genes of a man willing to sacrifice for the young and helpless are not. Eugenics and dysgenics are genuine things and should not be ignored.

At least point out that if you step up to the plate you can make a child of your own. Make an agreement that you'll raise her bastard alongside your own.
But you need to ask the obvious question. "If she left the last guy, will she leave me too".
I would never waste time or energy raising another man's kid unless it was alongside one of my own.

My mother divorced early in my life, and got together with a military man that cared for me and my brother.

In my early years the age 5-16 he was a real father to me and still is to this day.

This might be anecdotal evidence but there are men out there who are willing to raise others sons and instill good masculine values and views onto them.

I might just have gotten lucky in my case, but if it weren't for him i am sure i would have turned into a real Low-Life.

All the cuck memes aside i am sure that if you are willing you could raise some-ones son's as your own and they will respect and look up to you for it

Oh no ...........

in 8 generations you have no grasp of english. nice.

So, they are saying that chads are weak, huh?

that's actually deep user, I'm glad things ended up good for you, bless that man.

dont worry OP, we will all take turns on your wife while you and your parents watch

dog: Ron... dats not yo baby... Ron... wake up

Reminder that roastieposting is obvious and no one is going to take care of Tyrone's kids for you.

Your step father was a cuck, but even a cuck can step up. It sounds like your step parent was the ideal cuck, military background to go along with the willingness to raise someone else's children, thus allowing him to maintain some semblance of manhood

>I have 0 children and 1 vasectomy.
Good Goy

broken families produce thugs and hoes: the garbage of society

/thread

It's ok to be a stepfather if and only if the kid is white

There I said it

what about if you can't have children yourself? Obviously it would have to be a white child, but are you still a cuck? Even adopting, is that cuck?

Indeed!

>I drunk called him once before he had to go back to Iraq telling him how much i loved him while crying and that i was afraid that he wouldn't come back

>He gets all teary eyed telling me how much that meant to him the next time we met

I feel ya. My step dad raised me since I was two. He is a hell of a man. No doubt he is among the best people on this damn earth. I like him considerably more than my mom, who was by no means a bad mother.

Hell, him and I go camping multiple times a year, and are purchasing land here soon. He taught me how to avoid vices, how and when to fight, how to drive, and just about everything i know.

As far as i am concerned, he is my father and i owe him a debt that i will spend a life time trying to repay. He even tells me that he likes me more than his daughters.

He chose a path that isn't for everyone. But i would have been a miserable wretch had he not taken me in as his own. I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration of him, and he has always been the greatest father

Underrated

I'd be willing to raise my sister's kids, or some other close relative, but that's where my obligation ends

Reproduction is literally the only goal in life. Its what drove evolution to make us. If you have good genes it is your duty to spread them. Quit spreading your nigger propaganda.

He have to daughters with my mom now.

>Drunk called him once telling him how much i loved him before he were shipped off back to Iraq.

>Next time we met he got all teary eyed telling me how much that meant to him

>Most respectable man i know

Listen, no amount of your bullshitting could ever possibly convince me to raise another man's meat.

I always had this crazy idea where the elderly adopt children, instead of having them in foster homes. Old people are more trustworthy, especially those who raised successful children, and would love the company of someone else. The orphans will not be packed by the dozens with one or two caretakers, but instead one or two are adopted, with the exception of biological siblings, to an elderly couple.

>Be man.
>Marry used woman.
>Only have daughters.
Every time.

I hate single moms and their screaming snotty bad behaved kids as much as niggers

If I see a kid acting like a little shit, I always look for the single mom not too far behind

You should just tell people what your really think.
"Be a cuck. There's nothing wrong with that!"

What if she agreed to have 2 kids with you, if you raise all 3 together. You'd be saving a kid from growing up to a single mother and restore the family unit.

>Only having two kids.

>on Sup Forums

Nobody would ask you to raise a goldfish.

Leaf. I will rake you myself.

If you’re raising another mans child because he died in a war or something like that it’s okay.
If you’re raising another mans child because you’re desperate for a girlfriend and the girl that’s into you happens to have a child, that’s not okay.

What if she confided she really hates kids? That certainly changes things.

>Gen 8 and everything past it is not present in you.
What about Gen13?

It's more like if you are raising a child because of a bitch that's not OK. If you are raising a child for your own reasons then that's OK.