Varnashrama Dharma

My Aryan lads ,

If you can’t hunt you have no rights to eat meat.
Kshatriyas do not purchase meat.
Kshatriyas are not vegetables purchasing meat at some Kali Yuga drive through or some fancy restaurants.

“In this statement it appears that although the kṣatriyas are allowed to kill animals in the hunting process, they are not freed from the contamination of other sinful reactions. Therefore it does not matter whether one is a kṣatriya, vaiśya, or brāhmaṇa; everyone is recommended to take sannyāsa at the end of life, to engage himself completely in the service of the Lord and thus become freed from all sinful reactions of his past life. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/kb/1/50?d=1&h=ksatriya hunting&f=247956#247956

Other urls found in this thread:

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/steak-with-burgundy-mushroom-sauce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived like a little bitch

I know you are reading this. By purchasing kosher or halal meat you will go straight to hell.

By eating cows you will definitely go to hell. Remember that till the rest of your life.

I've alreayd eaten them at this point. If i'm already damned, might as well keep doing it.

just ate a hamburger, by the way

>tfw haven't eaten beef in months
feels good

Your kind of thoughts belong to ignorant shudra class of men. You qualify to be ruled by the higher system of human society. In this you will be put in place.

Why are you pretending like Prabhupada allows eating any kind of meat at all?

Only Kshatriyas are allowed to eat meat via hunting engagements. Prabhupada said that over and over again.

Brahmanas and Vaishyas are strictly forbidden to eat meat.

Do you study all of Prabhupada’s teachings or do you cherry pick ?

Why don't you just admit (((he))) wants everyone to go full soyim?

Do you study actual Hinduism or only (((ISKCON)))? Have you even been to India or even a non-vaishnavite temple?

Why are all these "spiritual leaders" such kikes about women? The path of the ascetic is for closet fags.

“ According to Vedic injunctions, however, only kṣatriyas are allowed to hunt, whereas śūdras are allowed to eat flesh after offering goats or other insignificant animals before the deity of goddess Kālī or similar demigods. On the whole, meat-eating is not completely forbidden; a particular class of men is allowed to eat meat according to various circumstances and injunctions. As far as eating beef is concerned, however, it is strictly prohibited to everyone. ”

Only ISKCON and other semitic religions are like that.

So, you have to understand you are to stupid to learn Sanskrit at this point.

At this point your only GATEWAY to the VEDAS is The Second Coming of Christ, PRABHUPAD !

It's almost as if the darkies who took up the religions after the Aryans were gone couldn't understand how things were supposed to be, and have no business giving spiritual advice to anyone, let alone Aryans.

That's not what Prabhupada actually DOES; he pushes vegetarian soy down the throats of goyim as "prasadam", literally stealing the word for an offering from gods so he can shovel more ISKCON bullshit down the throats of the weary and hungry.

Dharma has nothing to do with vegetarianism; those who are grateful for their meal, to both the producers and the produced, and are not wasteful of food are living in dharma. Those who loudly boast "i don't eat beef because (((reasons))) and impose their belief on others are totally contradictory to dharma.

Go watch some anime because Hinduism is too deep for you right now.

Because women are less intelligent

I can read and write sanskrit you moron, and I don't want your shitty christcuck read of Hinduism.

This but he isn't even a darkie, he's a fucking hippie convert just because he got free food at a Hare Krishna temple once.

kek.

I meant Prabhupada.

Nobody knows what the fuck went through that nigger's head.

prabhupad is a fucking hack

get a real guru

What the fuck is your guru trying to teach m8?

The true path of Hinduism is pic related.

>shiva
>leading to moksha
haha.

Son, lol ! Shyeeeet. After 20 years I still have difficulties with Fuckin proper English, and the whole world uses it and shyeeet, and all this technology and autocorrect and shyeeet.

There are only few obsolete Brahman families left on this planet who can actually speak and write Sanskrit.

And you are saying whaaat ?!? You Into Sanskrit?

>There are only few obsolete Brahman families left on this planet who can actually speak and write Sanskrit.

ah yes, the 'sanskrit is too secret and therefore no interpretation besides my guru's is not distorted' tact. very good.
very buddhist reading of things.

The samefagging is strong with this one.

First of all, Brahmin is the caste, Brahman is the universal consciousness. Ingrate.

Second of all, sanskrit is fucking written in the same script as Hindi, devanagiri. If you can read Hindi, you can read sanskrit, not to mention the grammar, syntax, and vocabulary is not very different between the two.

Third, every actual Hindu temple, i.e. not ISKCON, has priests that recite sanskrit slokas for pooja. There are more than "a few obsolete" Hindu temples in the world.

Just call me a poo-in-loo so you can feel better about yourself and let the thread archive.

>buddhist
>hindu
Why draw lines where dharma sees none?

“"i don't eat beef because (((reasons))) and impose their belief on others are totally contradictory to dharma”

This is the duty of a Kshatriya. To impose the truth down your fuckin throat.

There are lines.
Buddha preached against vedic yagnas.

Buddha told his monks they could eat meat. But no serious sannyasin would touch tamasic stuff.

>mention the grammar, syntax, and vocabulary is not very different between the two.
Bullshit.
Sanskrit is incomprehensible to a hindi speaker besides a few words

Wrong.
>the job of god is to give life
>the job of doctors is to save life
>the job of kshatriya is to protect life

We are the guardians of dharma; imposition of will itself is the greatest adharma. Your halfwitted teachings from ISKCON are turning you into a monster.

Son, what you don’t understand is India is full of all kinds of varieties of street shitters in truth.

There are so many street shitting experts in Sanskrit and Dharma.

They even claim they are God.

So did prabhupad
Hes an even worse guru than most others.

>iskconees say other hindus are deluded for believing in false avtars
>believe in chetanya because of some ad-hoc scriptures chetanya authored
Lovibg
Every
Laugh

So, according to you Arjuna was a monster for making sure his older brother Bhima ripped the heart out of beef eating Duhshasan , and drank his blood in the middle of the warfield of Kuru ?

You're thinking of people who ONLY speak Hindi that they've learned in the UK; in South India where everyone knows both their mother tongue, e.g. Telugu, and has to learn Hindi and English in school, Sanskrit becomes much more understandable. Nobody is using it in daily conversation, but if they sit down and think about it or read it they will get the gist of what is being said/read, which is much more than you could say for aramaic or latin; which are comparatively newer languages.

Those lines aren't differences in religious metaphysics so much as cultural practices.

I think vegetarianism in buddhism depends on the location, but all monks I have met have been vegetarian.

>they even claim they are god
But I thought Krishna said he was in and is everyone's soul, so isn't everyone a little bit god?

No, because that's not the ONLY reason he killed Duhshasan.

>gist
You recognise words but you dont know sanskrit unless you study it.

Sanskrit grammar is fucking complex just because you know devanagari and have sanskrit loanwords cant get you to the meaning. Esp for vedic sanskrt
Chinese buddhist monks are veg but that is not the buddhas order

Buddhist metaphysics are fairly distinct from sanatan dharma's. Though they have both borrowed from each other

Actually, Prabhupada is The Designated Sup Forums Street Shitter. His shit is the shit.

Why prabhupad and not any of the other gurus?

Prabhupad is as much of a hack as most of the ones youll use to demonstrate his superiority.

Stupid. You are a little bit of God. You are not God.

As an upper caste Hindu, I confess Hinduism is full of shit

Because PRABHUPADA IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

YOU CAN INTO DHARMA ONLY THROUGH PRABHUPAD

PRABHUPADA IS THE LIGHT,THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER KRSNA EXCEPT THROUGH PRABHUPAD. AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

Praphupada is a faggot.
KYS.

Thank you for your honesty.

Oh. Now you blew it.

Sathya sai baba fags will say the same about him
Muhammadfags will say the same about him

POO IN THE LOO

>pooja

POO IN IT

Well, let them bring their scripture and what chain of command SAMPRADAYA they belong to ?

Then We can have a civil debate .

I'm not gonna take that from (you), leaf.

Leaf go fuck yourself

But this is a moot point anyway
As a gaudiya you believe in chetanya who wrote his owln scriptures to prove his own divinity

Every other godman has done the same and will use "proof" from the puraans to claim his divinity.

Why prabhupad? Who clearly teaches things contradictory to the upanishads? Rather than sai baba or vivekananda or aurobindo?

I wanna try beef though. Cant get it anywhere except the state of Kerala

First of all , Lord Chaitanya never wasted his time on proving His divinity. Lord Chaitanya was a CHANA AVATAR. And He wanted to remain so.

He was more focus on proving the Divinity of the Holy Name of God ,

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

I scored 99 on 100 in Sanskrit but I cant speak the language though. Where do I start practising?

Oh man beef is really fucking tasty. I didn't eat beef until I went to college because my mom made all the food for our house, but I remember my first cheeseburger. It was from a place called Joy Burger bar in New York City on the corner of 6th ave and 9th, it was fucking amazing.

Then I learned how to cook steak by watching Gordon Ramsay videos, and steak is the best dinner. But I try to limit my beef consumption as much as possible because there are more reasons than just religion not to eat beef regularly.

It's more profitable to open a yoga studio than learn sanskrit desu.

He wrote some scriptures which no one except gaudiyas believe and you guys use them to justify his avatarhood.

Hell even within gaudiya vaisnava prabhupad has rival gurus.

Eww, you got your Dravidian pussy shit into my manly Aryan reverence for bulls.

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/steak-with-burgundy-mushroom-sauce/

I wish I could have one right now. All I got for food is cauliflower. Also what are the reason beef is not welcomed in Hinduism? Is it because Indian agriculture depends on cows and its not profitable to kill them?

>Prabhupada said, “The dog likes to smell the vagina. You are like that. What is business of going another vagina? You require vagina. Take one and be satisfied. That is intelligence. First of all there is no need of vagina. But if you want, take one and be satisfied. Why you are searching after dog vagina, this vagina, that vagina, that vagina? We must expose them, that’s all. This is our business. This is a good opportunity in the court, so that it will be published. People will know what is our philosophy. Licking of vagina civilization, this. Publish.

>They are never satisfied, the vagina business.One who is dhīra,sober, he tolerates little itching sensation: "What this nonsense?" And if you practice toleration, there will be no more. Finished. You become liberated. Therefore, from the very beginning of life, childhood, this teach him, that "Don't be a vagina-smelling animal.

Whats the difference between Aryans and Dravidians? Im mostly a dravidian I guess

Dravidians are the native culture and inhabitants of India. Like the Celts of Britain were mostly subsumed by Germanics. Dravidian natives were subsumed by Aryan invaders.

Because of Surabhi and Nandi, and because beef is an extremely energy and water intensive food to consume compared to dairy and bullock cart transportation. There have just always been way too many people and too little ranch land to make cattle ranching practical in India, especially with the heavy dairy culture we have.

Sure. But, how many calories are produced by that pound of food? 1 lb of beef is like 800-1000 calories. 1 lb of broccoli, maybe 100.

FYI. You can eat burgers and steaks. But only when cow dies a natural death.

For the more discerning Vedic scholar vis a architecture ....

Do any of your "temples" have machine-like characteristics and are composed of truly massive stones which channeled water ?

My knowledge on antediluvian sites in the Indian geography is limited. I would be interested if you know of any personally, or have read any passage that could fit the description of such a place ?

Beef is really inefficient as a meat, and I believe meat is inefficient compared to plants.

Meat is bad for people practicing kundalini exercises due to nitrogen/ammonia blood levels... probably.

biologyofkundalini d 0 t c 0 m

Chill.

>t. doesn't know shit about ranching
Old ass cows aren't going to taste as good or be as tender.

Pipo ! You need to understand there was no Aryan Invasion.

Aryan Invasion (((theory))) is only a propaganda coming from die hard adherents to Jewish Evolution Theory.

If you believe the crap it is obvious you have been fucked hard all your (((life))).

Stupid. Even a properly seasoned deep fried poop will taste good for you. You wouldn’t tell a difference.