What red pilled you?

For me it was what was written in the holy books of Jews and Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having hbo steal from me. In court now for intellectual property infringement

statistics about black people having lower iq. i legit thought race ment nothing

I think my journey began when I was a kid. There was a Spanish family in my neighborhood with a stunningly beautiful daughter. When she would walk past my house and I was out front skateboarding I would just let my mouth hang open and stare at her with no self awareness.

The mom divorced the dad, took the house, and started dating a nigger. I'd say he was a bodybuilder but he might have just been that jacked from his negro genes. She had two black kids with this negro.

Later in childhood, around the 6th grade, I walked into the school bathroom and found this stunning Spanish girl sucking the dick of the only negro in my school.

I felt physically sick like I was going to throw up. I've never told anyone in real life what I saw. But I think that coal burner and her mother submitting to the dominance of low IQ negros in my very cucked area is what started my redpill journey.

Nowadays I believe we need to stop playing around and reassert our dominance over the world not just for the good of our own Euro peoples but for the good of all peoples.

Being gang stalker after bec9ming vocal about government surveillance. I had no idea when people were talking about being harassed by the government that they were telling the truth; I thought they were crazy. We all have to stand up because they are intentionally fragmenting society to more easily subjugate.

I feel this is the last stand. Although I have to say it seems they will never realize that this has been tried again and again in societies and has been a violent failure. Fucking psychopaths....

That does not mean that every black person is more stupid than every white person, it's an average result, like the "gender pay gap".

Working with blacks for a few years at a state job. Saw EoE in action. Not one of the blacks I worked with were worth a shit. All were lazy and either refused or couldn't do the bare minimum the job required, so we as their co workers had to pick up the slack and do their jobs for them. The employer refused to fire them because it would risk lawsuit, so we were left with dead weight. Every black person that worked at that job was the same.

You trying to discredit me, young user?

What did you still from us?

I was robbed by a negro, That's how the redness flowed

Time reveals all. Wait and see sunlight disinfect this fungus

Listening to the Benjamin H. Freedman speech, pausing it and taking time to wikipedia regions and people mentioned in speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

Didn't you get the message Schlomo? They have lower IQs because of the evil white man oppressing them for so long.

Probably Bill Whittles video on history of political correctness.
Started me reading about cultural Marxism.
Every time I'd see a name I'd go to their wiki page. In the early life section I began to notice a pattern. They were almost always born to at least one Jewish parent.

White talking heads in British media excusing those taking part in the London Riots.
I'd just managed to clean myself up after a lengthy opiate addiction and the very thought of white apologists blaming the actions of those lunatics on the actions of the police was maddening. If I could go cold turkey, those fuckers could resist the urge to loot & burn.

Prior to that, I was a typical lefty cunt.

Where did you read the quran? I think its hard to grasp unless you speak arabic.

Anyway my redpilling started when I stopped being muslim.

Adios, America by Ann Coulter

>What red pilled you?
i was 8 and realized all the grownups weren't just pretending to believe in god

The 2016 US Presidential election season coverage. It was actually a pretty dark time for me. Most things I believed in my life and what I thought about the world came all crashing down.

I watched the MSM and the entire "free" world essentially try and stop a reality tv show host from becoming POTUS, resulting in
>pic related

The people that claim to be red pilled think that the Bible actually happened. You are not red pilled. Far from it. The irony is palpable.

So how's high school going?

Did you tip your fedora with that comment?
Of course liberals and atheists hate religion, it refuses to accept you fags for your lack of morals. And that is basis of religion, to teach savages to have morality and not give into temptation, all things liberals actively embrace.

I hooked up with a girl in college a few times. She wanted to date and I didn’t, so she went to the school administration and said she got raped.

Getting dragged through an American university’s judicial system redpills you real quick

I would rather have churches that actively suppress faggotry than faggots fucking in broad daylight in public streets during a pride parade.

Good God, what a story. You jerk off to that fantasy a lot, do you?

This is the most beta shit I’ve ever heard.

Shadilay, my brother

My redpilling started during the whole trump election season in 2016
then started reading up on ((The Enlightenment))),freemasons,communism,,what Germany was before Hitler,cultural marxism and the resulting infiltration of marxist faggots into the Catholic Church

Sup Forums being consistantly proven right. I didn't want to be a nazi, but i can't deny reality well enough to not be one after coming here.

Always disagreed with my leftist father. Guess I was always redpilled.

Who*
It was my teacher, history teacher, that guy came in class every week with a new book (personal reading, not to lecture us)

Jewish role in promotion of decadent media

I don't get who is jewing who anymore.

Same for a lot of my friends

The JQ. And then Richard Carrier.

Atheist alt-right is the true red pill.

life

This, I literally watched CNN and MSNBC like it was gospel, when I realized how they were shilling in '16 all my beliefs got thrown in the hole.

>does not mean that every black person is more stupid
when the average falls below a certain level civilisation is impossible

I moved from Wyoming to Tennessee.
I encountered black people in large numbers for the first time.
It was all down hill from there.