Why did Israel support Rhodesia?

Was it just to cause the major powers more distress? Genuinely wondering here. It seems odd that the Americans and the (((Soviets))) would try to destroy Rhodesia, but Israel themself would support them.

make a shit storm
that is what the kike wants . JFK got JFK'd because he planned to stop the war in Nam by CIA niggers/mossad

Both are settler nations. Despite what stormfags think, israelis are based and would gladdly ally with white nationalists if they dropped the nazi larping

>Despite what stormfags think, israelis are based and would gladdly ally with white nationalists if they dropped the nazi larping
Nice try, Schlomo

They supported rhodesia and south africa

Rhodesia and south africa were not larping neonazis

If you believe in the jewish conspiracy you have a double digit iq

Pure coincidence

>They supported rhodesia
Because it annoyed Britain

>and south africa
Until they had finished stealing their nuclear secrets, then they brutally betrayed them

>If you believe in the jewish conspiracy you have a double digit iq
99.9% of people who believe in Jewish conspiracies are either muslims or Americans. Check my flag again.

They also supported communist uprisings in both those countries

i kinda agree with you . international kikes have little to no connections to isreali jews or their religion , and now isreali kikes hate them for larping as jews even tho they are clearly all satanists

False. He got JFKd because he wanted to prevent Israel from getting nukes, wanted to give Palestinians the right to return and wanted to give algeria it's independence.

He was also having affairs with higher ups in the CIA (Cord Meyer).

Had nothing to do with Nam. JFK had no plans on leaving.

Many reasons. From getting back at Britain, to selling arms.

Higher ups wives*.

Before Israel's 67 war, Israel was quite neutral and had relatively good relations with lots of African countries and militias - selling weapons/arms to whoever wanted. But after the 67 war, most of those African countries cut ties with Israel - with Arab countries asking those Africans to do so, as they now viewed Israel as an apartheid state, with the goal of expansion.

That's when Israel came over to our (South Africa) and Rhodesia's camp - and which is why you so in the middle of the border wars quite a few African rebels with Israeli weapons (which they acquired before 67).

I don't think Israel was ideologically on the same page as we or Rhodesia were (in terms of white nationalism), but they too were now viewed as a pariah state like us 2, so they stuck around until the end.

Because Israel is a nation state unlike certain KGB-run shitholes.

>They also supported communist uprisings in both those countries
Before 1967, afterwards they cut ties properly and joined us and helped fight communism here. Don't forget that this was also during the cold war's peak - and Israel, like us, were on the anti communist side by then.

>If you believe in the jewish conspiracy you have a double digit iq
Look up frankfurt school, that alone is a good enough reason to hate kikes.

20% of israelis hold russian passport

and that one too

Israeli is a European settler nation.

It supports other European settler nations.

Israelis =/= American Jewish Diaspora

inb4 USS Liberty

Jews want one thing. Chaos. They will support whichever side would make the conflict bigger, longer and more bloody.

>It supports other European settler nations.
Nice try, Schlomo

Jews bet all all horses.

wasn't because they wanted to help whites, it was because they needed enough time to pull all their assets out of there, like (((De Beers))) and the like.

The International Jew and diaspora hate Israel. I'm pretty sure at this point Israel doesn't have much to do with them. I'd say look at how they treat Soros as evidence, but that might be lip service. After all, the Israeli Supreme Court has a painting in it featuring several international Jews looking at a globe or something.

To confuse the Goyim.

>Israel controls major powers, sets them up against Rhodesia.

>Israel itself supports them, clearing them of any guilt in the eyes of the dim-witted Goy street.

This unironically
International Jewry and Israel are different but with some definite overlap. Israel occasionally does something good while International Jewry never does something good.

it is a big question mark in the whole picture really.
maybe the nationalist jews a better than internationals
or maybe it is like says

Israel is a settler nation and anti Muslim/Black...they also fund right wing parties in Europe.

It’s the rootless internationalist Jews who cause problems, not Israel.

>Because it annoyed Britain
That's not how (geo)politics works, kid.
>The International Jew and diaspora hate Israel
Not really, only Israeli shills on here say that. While I don't really buy into the whole "Jews are a hivemind" talking point, international Jews love Israel and fully support it for the most part. And Israeli shill will normally point out how some international Jews say that Israel should push for a 2 state solution, or point out how an international Jew has criticized Israel's settlements, and then cry how they too are the victim of the international Jew - which is quite a sneaky thing to do. At the end of the day, it's the international Jews, working with pro Jew/Israel Christians, that make sure Israel gets its support for other countries.

>It’s the rootless internationalist Jews who cause problems, not Israel.
Israel sold Exocet missiles to Argentina during the Falkland war

>the Queen wanted black communist rule in Rhodesia and turned down based Ian Smith to side with the Soviets and the US over people who conquered land in her family’s name

Now I know why we’re called Perfidious

So did France. America supplied weapons to the IRA. This shit happens.

This goes back to the boer war m8. It's you faggots that put us into concentration camps and wiped out large percentage of our population. The Afrikaners still hate you guys to this day, arguably more so than niggers lol.

Wow, I had no idea the Queen was responsible for British foreign policy. After all, she's literally an airhead who knows about nothing besides horses and corgis.

>and fixing WW2-era cars

He sounds like Richard Spencer. Its even more odd that white South Africans think like this. I am not sure if all are just stupid or are they playing for the other side.

The way I look at it, they needed our uranium, and we needed their tritium, small arms, rockets and expertise. I think our relationship was more of a convenience to them, rather than them really supporting us. But then again, I can't say for sure, seeing as how their situation is quite similar in a lot of ways.

Jewish influence and Zionism were very strong in early South African politics. Apartheid South Africa was actually one of the first countries to recognise the state of Israel, and Jan Smuts was also a vocal supporter of Zionism.

You will also notice that almost every non-coloured/non-black supporter and member of the ANC, SACP, APLA and all other communist liberation movements were Jews, specifically Lithuanian Jews. I'm not entirely sure if Israel had some kind of control over them, or whether they were mostly Soviet controlled, but it's interesting nonetheless.

In my opinion, Israel sold us materiel and other goods when the world cut us off. And in exchange, we helped them with their nuclear programme. I don't believe they did it for ideological reasons, and I don't think they even agreed with the Apartheid thing for the most part in the first place. They probably just did it for shekels.

Also, let's not forget the Rothschilds bankrolled Rhodes and the Anglo-Boer war to take control of the world's largest diamond mines and gold fields.

True. Jews are like dicks with no conscience.

support with one hand
oppose with the other
then you always win

diamonds, organ slave trade, lots of good reasons really

gun market ?
maybe kikes wanted to be more rich from selling guns knowing that rhodesia isnt going to do shit to jews
kikes lend money to hitler in the first year of his control after all

Or Brazilian Integralists

Pretty much this.

If you think Jews dont have significance influence in the US and Soviet Union then you are pretty much a lost cause. Israel is their official face so they make it the "nice" one. They make the goyim's nation take the black eye of their agenda.

THIS

So how do you personally feel about Israel user?

Old man's an ex Rhodie Paratrooper now living in Britain. He spent 7 years at war with the gooks. His biggest hatred in life even towards is towards the Jews , he fucking despises them to the point of telling them not enough of them were gassed.

He also hates Trump, go figure.

The question is why would USA side with USSR and all black countries against one of the last based white european nations (Portugal) in the past century? ask that to youself and understand that america has been enemie of europe

>So did France.
Elements within the French government tried, but the leadership put a stop to it. And then aided the UK.

>America supplied weapons to the IRA.
Yes, Irish people both in Ireland and the US funnelled guns to terrorists so they could kill more women and children. Protestants are going to hell anyway, so what did they care?

>This shit happens.
With curious (((regularity))).

Indifferent, mostly. Perhaps their government supported us, but not the people. There were massive protests in Israel against apartheid, against Sharpeville, against a lot. The whole world was against us. I remember that.

you can't really tell with the jews
they pay us to allow them on djerba and then the mossad assassinates some people
no one really knows their end game and we can't really win with the west behind them
sad desu

>USA
wat de fug

wow it's almost like Israel is the most right wing, ethnonationalist nation on Earth?

nah fuck the kikes lel

Israeli Jews are different than Euro/American Jews.

All the left wing parties hate Israel and all the leftists I know hate Israel. They love Euro/USA Jews though.

Israel are right wing. Most of the big Jewish players like Soros hate Israel too.

I dunno man
i bet its because of the shekels they get for selling guns
what anons says
applies too

>Why did Israel support Rhodesia?
Rhodesia is a herald of western civilization – Isreal needs the west for protection. Should they have supported bush warriors instead?

>USSR: founded by Jews

>USA: absolutely controlled by Jews since 1913

The Jews were playing "Good cop/Bad cop" with the world and the world bought it.

Jack Kennedy + Jews...The Kennedy's did a lot of harm to America, and allies like Portugal, France and UK.

kill yourself

This, diaspora Jews are the real problem. That's why Hitler initially supported the Zionists.