Http://archive.is/pD4Mf

>wow paying salaries to these wagekeks really sucks... I can't even afford a 5th lambo!
>oh I know! I'll just move all factories to China
really makes you think

Bump
This should not go unnoticed by the the brethren.
Yellow Peril at its finest.

>really makes you think

Not at all. This went down exactly as Sup Forums predicted.
The chinese haven't had a say in who gets to rule over them in 2500 years and they won't have for the next 2500.
They lack any concept of democracy.
What you see in China today is basically exactly the same as it was when Qin made himself emperor.
The literature and philosophy is the same and the hieroglyphs are still the same.
They still have the same cult of personality towards whoever is in charge, the same policing the thoughts and the same concentration camps like two millenia ago.
And the core of chinese politics is still ruling over "everything under sthe sky".

Too late shitlib. You're the party of international capitalism now.

How do you feel about Mercedes and BMW being made in China?

>the world's most powerful man
Just because he can make the cheapest plastic garbage with his one billion slaves it don't mean he's the most powerful.

Why is it important what I "feel"?
It is just stuff produced for the chinese market.

literally everything you own or ever will own is made there, both the cheap and the expansive crap

Everything is made in china nowadays from cheap crap to high-end goods. 99% of electronics used by US MIC is from China.
Not really. Even the vehicles which are "made in Germany" are just assembled and painted there, all of the components are made in China.

When are people going to realize that certain types of people are neurologically programmed with years of selective reading to accept and behave in certain ways.

We can literally throw chinks into the same category as all the darkies for living in the coat tails of white men.

The only difference....and it's a huge one...is that the Chinese are drones that work hard and commit very little crime.

Was there ever a plan for that?

>democracy
>china

pick 1

> Even the vehicles which are "made in Germany" are just assembled there

That does not mean that the components are exclusively or mainly from china.
The steel is still produced in Germany, as are the engines.

The china manufactures Mercedes' and BMWs are exclusively made and sold in china by joint ventures like Bejing Benz (originally established in 1984 as Beijing Jeep Corporation)
Basically the forreign manufacturers get a bit of money, so that the chinks can slap a "real" Benz or BMW logo on a crappy car.

So what?
Nothing you own is made in Greece. Does that harm you?

>That does not mean that the components are exclusively or mainly from china.
>The steel is still produced in Germany, as are the engines.
But the plastics, fabric, leather and electronics are all from China.

of course, what are you underage or something?

There are a few things you have to understand about China:

>1. China exists for one reason alone: Keeping the CCP members rich and powerfull.
Everything that happens in China is geared towards this goal.
And the CCP cronies will fight anyone who threatens the flow of money into their offshore bank accounts.
The term "threaten" is very important here.
You can talk about corruption and political repression in China.
No one realy cares about what you say and think.
Only if you start gaining followers, when you start to threaten the wealth of corrupt government officials (a.ka. "disturb the harmony"),
only then you will be disappeared.
Not for long, though. Your organs will show up as soon as some rich Arab needs new ones.

>2. China has no army.
While there is an army in China, it is the CCP's army.
It's purpose is not to defend China, but to kill the dirty chinese peasants if they ever try to revolt against the party.
The PLA soldiers are literally and publicly sworn to defend the communist party, not the chinese people.
Killing god knows how many unruly chinese subjects is in fact the only thing this "army" has ever done since the day of its inception.

>3. China is poor
Despite all the shiny new skyscrapers in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China is still a piss poor country with a substantial portion of its population living off less than 2 US$ per day.
While there is considerable economic improvement in China, economic growth has been nowhere near as high or steady as the Communist Party claims.

China has the strongest economy and the third strongest military in the world, an he now has almost absolute power over it.
Yeah, he's the most powerful man in the world.

Democracy the choice religion of effeminate, moody contrarians.

You might want to check on that claim.

>you're wrong because I said so
k

>implying actually voting like we do in a "democracy" ever changes something
so you might as well just install a leader and be done with it, saves you a lot of time and resources

yes, chinas system is the future if you want to keep large populations in check without resorting to absolute authoritarian systems

democracy is shit too, so really what's the point

>coping

>How the West got China Wong

After thousands of years of eliminating free thinking dissenters...

All that's left is breeding drones

>now

The Presidency is a ceremonial position created a few decades ago, Xi already had the ability to rule for life. The author of this article is a fool, like most people commenting on this news. It's a cosmetic change which just allows Xi to hold a title of an office with almost no actual power.

T. Commie

>fighting imperial impostsed Japanese govt so you can implement your own imperial govt

I don't get these guys, as far as I'm concerned they still owe us for saving their ass in WWII and only weebs think they are a threat, look at their aircraft carrier count

Only the most powerful countries can afford to escape the dictatorship of democracy

everyone else got it rammed down their throat. The world does not want democracy. The american wants it because it is so great for manipulation and unseen tyranny

>I will like every dictator that takes over my country as I will have a position of high authority - in my mind.

You still live in a feudal system, lad.

Then back up you fucking claims, mr. Memeflag!

This country operates in local communities. Nigel Farage got loads of support but did not make it into power.
This is because you cannot take the country via the internet. You need to take it one town at a time.
It's not feudal.

They need Christianity.

>Worshipping a dead Jew
Christianity is the most cucked religion

>This is because you cannot take the country via the internet.
Das Rite

That dead Jew united Europe for a while into a powerful Empire, hence why Europe is at the moment better than everywhere else.

Is that why you left?

>I cannot comprehend time

I'm talking about the time Europe was united under one Pope. Brexit is a whole other thing.

Archive you fags.

Disregard I suck cocks.

Are you really this retarded or just have problems with reading comprehension?

this article is stupid, and so is your shilling. You are not interesting

sage in options field prevents bump, I'm also reporting you for posting your blog

Press the little x and close the window, dummy. No one gives a fuck about your opinion.

>most powerful ant colony

>Mr Trump should demonstrate his commitment to America’s allies by reconsidering membership of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, as he has hinted.
Eh, wasn't that shit dead?

It was necessary to prevent CIA Niggers from undermining his presidency. Fake news causes civil unrest so might as well nip it in the bud to prevent foreign funded protests we saw in the Middle East.

>China has the strongest economy
Nope. The United States still holds that title.

I hate to break it to you...

what on earth is this fuckin goofy list supposed to measure?

GDP ppp

>This country operates in local communities.
So what? You can see by number of protesters against Rotherham about what waht happened. British people are individualists and trust a lot in the nanny state good reasons to take care of them in terms of security vs repeal of freedoms and quest against hate speech

>Strongly individualistic people leave the parental home at a younger age, would rather choose to live alone than with a flat mate, have a higher divorce rates, are more flexible about moving to another city or country, and prefer travelling by themselves than with a group or organised tour.

>Individualists are motivated by self-improvement (THEIR OWN EGO) rather than by the approval or respect from others. In sports, individualists care more about beating their own records than by beating others. For example, a collectivist-minded sprinter will care about winning the race, while an individualistic-minded sprinter might be disappointed to win if he didn't do a good time.

INDIVIDUALISTIC SOCIETIES DO NOT PUT A LOT OF IMPORTANCE ON THE GROUP AND ARE THEREFORE MORE OPEN TO OUTSIDERS (outsiders are taken for who they are as individuals not what group they used to belong to). Consequently they tend to be more socially liberal (giving more freedom to individual expression).