Hand over your guns

hand over your guns

>krokodil junky trying to rob my guns
sure, I'll give you the bullets one at time.

Yes

Who is this fucking goblin

Jesus, what happened to that guy's face?

Here you go

it went through the merry DNA shredder

when a pedophile doesn't get children daily the body starts to deteriorate fast.

how this guy got popular anyway ? he's fucking ugly and everyone laughed at him when he was paid by hilary to make videos

That kike ratface lmao
I guess generations of fucking your own cousins do that to a human

?
Looks like a normal american man

Which one is he?

Yes master

FUCK YOU

Link to vid?
I'm pretty sure guns is about the only thing Casey isn't a faggot on.
Pretty sure he EDC's a pistol, or at least keeps one at home

Oh word I got you famalam

Jewish ancestry

el atrocidad hebraica

The best part about all of these lefties telling us to relinquish our firearms is that NONE of them will take them away. They'll hire someone with a gun, preferably SWAT or even actual military personnel to take them away and all polls already show that law enforcement will not enforce such a law.

2000 years of inbreeding.
How big was the tribe of the chosen people?
70 people?
I'm guessing they have all kinds of genetic problems other than ugliness

was he really given millions for nothing?

I wonder if the size of a jew's nose is related to his power to influence people with lies. I will do more research into this.

england : ere' m8 u be andin in ure gunnygins aye now or oil put on me red coat and chase u
america : lol no

history runs like a river

*given millions for a shitty failed vine style ripoff app bought by (((cnn))) and then fired from as ceo because hes a do nothing retard with no practical life skills other than the ability to operate expensive camera gear and edit quick cut shots into visually appealing relatively content-less documentary style videos

also, yes im jealous of his successes. time to go sacrifice a chicken to moloch or something.

la creatura...

>Que nunca debería ser...

Based Poland

Ugly deformed Jew.

come and take them

la creatura