Drumpf BTFO

Drumpf BTFO

twitter.com/tessaparkerr/status/969691340421279744

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tessaparkerr/status/816103977863421952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she will forever have TRUMP tattooed on her

Whoa!!! Internet B T F O.... that edgy teen totally showed the internet.... fuckin BAM!!!

>grandma, why don't you like trump? my history textbook says he was a great president.

she wants to fuck trump ain't that cute.

Tump has his name everywhere
Including the mouths of his enemies
Its like the time he made ppl kneel in front of him

>Great
>not greatest

If Trump takes out the deep state and becomes the greatest President of all time, they will regret that tattoo and will have to tell their future kids they resisted the man that liberated the world.

That's a good way to tag a bitch. In case she runs away from home, so the authorities can ID her.

how will he ever recover

>implying she won't be found dead in some shithole alley in 3 years filled with the semen of several brown people

is that like the girls who write "big dicks only" around their cunts, only she decided to make it permanent?

that shit fades overtime

>Literally Trumps cock holster

I would be ok with it if trump Monica Lewinsky'd that bitch.

she's practically begging to have Trump's dick in her mouth at this point.

>left wing retard this asshurt over Trump
Hahahaha I absolutely love it :^)

7 more years snowflakeys!

It’s over

who is this dumb whore anyway

nah those tattoos completely fade after a few years, still pretty dumb though

THOT status = patrolled

PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF REBELLIOUS TEENAGER

>FUCKT RUMP

What did she mean by this?

RENT FREE

she surely showed me, darn

She's gonna eat those words later in life and it will be hilarious when everyone she knows laughs at her.

I mean who don't want to fuck Trump, nigga hung and rich.

How bad of a relationship did she have with her father to get a gum tattoo for attention?

Funny you should ask. This is her and her father.

Guys I don't think Trump can recover from this... Is this really the end?

Unzips. Don't mind if I do!

Ah. They've proven their Wakanda citizenship.

That is literally a form of marking cattle and other livestock. Someone should remind her.

Wow, looks like Trump has a lot of power over her for her to put his name on her body. He's really left his mark on her.

This I have a tattoo on my left shoulder and it faded so much that no one can tell it's even there and because of how faded it'll only cost me 75 bucks to laser the rest off

RENT
FREE

fucking destroyed

Brock turner?

This shit vanished fairly quickly FYI

>fuck [me] trump

She is a cute little whore. I would be delighted to break her mind and turn her into a worthless fuck doll after locking her up for a while.

There is still some justice in this world.

Of course a frog would make such a post.

Stupidity, one of the few things that last longer than tattoos.

What the fuck is she going to do in 7 years after Trump's terms are done?

Is because of the constant saliva and water?

Now she needs to give free blowjobs to Trump supporters to rub it in

so, she want's to give trump oral?

"I WANT TO" on the upper lip

Write "BOOK TRUMPS"

Kek

twitter.com/tessaparkerr/status/816103977863421952

Reno HA HA HA HA HA. I'll bet she's knocked up by the end of summer.

very nice

Ouch, that's gonna leave a permanent mark for sure.

holy shit she just made her twitter private

look what you did Sup Forums, you upset a little girl

Wow, literally who really did it! The absolute M A D L A S S !!!

No, these tattoos on the inside of the lip will fade away forever.

sounds like a real shit tattoo m8. They don't typically "fade away."

>When you care more about a 70 year old man you'll never meet than gingivitis

butt stuff

t. romas kalanta

She deleted he whole profile lol

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHA TOP KEK

THAT LITTLE BITCH COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE BANTZ!!

But you know Tessa, if you're reading this thread, you're more than welcome to come to France, I'll give meaning to your life and fuck you in ways that you can't even imagine.

FourthPostBestPost

I've been banned for so long I don't know what it feels like to shit post anymore.

He's fine too. Bitch just needs to admit she can't stop thinking about him and MAGA like the rest of us.

Yes, tess, put him in your mouth, you little whore

Respect to Frankie. That was gold.

I bet she has a wonderful life ahead of her.

I hope this bitch is getting trolled mercilessly. Want to see her have a mental breakdown and delete her twitter account.

>lip tattoos fade over time
i've had mine for about 8 years, and it's not going away any time soon.

Reminds me of this

oh good, she's going to need that tattoo for about eight years

for anyone wondering these fade away completely in a couple years no worries, everyone knows these sluts will turn into "tradcons" in their 30s when theyre used up and need betabux anyway. Invest in tattoo removal

It is a White Mans World! And the shit skins and commies want a piece or control of it. They want that superiority! Even if they aren't deserving! They would never want to be oppressed, suppressed, and repressed in their own nigger shit skin countries and ghettos. They prefer pity turned hate for being sub human nigger filth deserving of ropes and chains. Just like their nigger ancestors! Ungrateful and jealous as Cain nigger beasts and pets who should all be jailed and hanged!

Someone needs to meme a cartoon of a woman getting fucked doggy by Trump and associate that with fucktrump

check n chuckle

Nobody really cares about that, the fact that she went through with getting a tattoo in her mouth with trump in her mind shows how brain dead these cunts are. Everyday I seriously wonder if we are going to make it as a country, and everyday I lean a little more toward no.

The left will divide and people will die. We will have to honor the fallen by then ritually killing every kike globally. Israel will have to shut it boarders to these kikes and let them reap the death they deserve.

LETS MAKE IT COUNT! KILL FUCKING ALL OF THEM THIS TIME! THE AREN'T NEEDED AND ISRAEL DON'T WANT THEM!

Your mouth is gross. You should never open that shithole again..

You have his name forever tattooed in your cock holster.

Very nice

>she nuked her account

Do these people not go to the dentist? Dentists are absolute savages and will die laughing at this shit.

her gums...jesus go to the dentist.

>account roasted

OBLITERATED