Bait

>I can only imagine how excited Trump will be when he's told about the nuclear-powered cruise missile:
>how his eyes will grow wide when it is explained to him, and the temper tantrum he'll throw when he's told he can't have one.

(((They))) are trying to bait Trump into a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersonic_Low_Altitude_Missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes aside, does the US have anything like this?

seems like the RU's finally got something over you guys now

If their tech is so advanced, why don't they dominate the commercial airliner manufacturer business?

>trumper tantrum

We have numerous guided missile cruisers/destroyers (line has been blurred as of late), but none nuclear powered anymore. We did for a while, but wasn't worth the tonnage in a smaller hull.

every country dupes america into conflict

We’ve gone beyond that into kinetic bombardment.

>Donald the Good Goy eternally btfo

Lol are they baiting him to make a bigger one? it's not like it's impossible with the USA's military budget.

>seems like the RU's finally got something over you guys now

I don't know if their shit actually works but I applaud Putin for doing this. He's got Nato bases surround his country and (((globalists))) are calling for war with Russia every day.

We already have a much nigger navy. Now we need a nigger missile?

no more nigger navys

Why leftist think they will somehow be spared should Russia attack US?

>biggest nuke in history
>loses cold war

>Lol are they baiting him to make a bigger one?

Isn't this always the goal of (((MIC)))? Start wars. Then get paid by weapons manufacturers for selling weapons to fight said wars.

If we had it, do you think we'd let the world know?

BIG BLACK CRUISE MISSILE

Did you know that Russia has tigers?

>Nigger missiles.
Kek

mfw ancient gommie playbook

Nukes are obsolete, everyone knows this except Russia apparently.

It's unnecessary. If you're using a nuke, it's end times, and we have enough that we could successfully nuke the world over, from anywhere on the planet, to anywhere on the planet. Conventional cruise missiles are a threat, but nuclear is the big red button you don't press. It's more of a "We can" than a "We have this protecting us"

We had plans for s thing called SLAM back in the 50's but it got cancelled. The idea was a nuke powered drone with an open reactor that would fly over, drop warheads, and then fly over the target country spreading radioactive waste for months until it ran out of fuel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersonic_Low_Altitude_Missile

Cruise missiles are outdated, Ruskies are wasting money. Now it's all about hypersonic low altitude planes. China's beating us to that officially but we have black projects further ahead

If it was ANY other country Trump would have responded by a bunch of crazy tweets at the very least.

Russia? Nuffin.

The piss tapes are real I'm telling you.