Why are women so psychologically fucked up?

What is the root cause? Pic related, I actually took this 2 minutes ago. Every other profile I see is indirectly bragging or mentioning how they are whores, how they’ve fucked dozens of guys they don’t really know. All ages seem to say this on dating profiles. Do they think guys are impressed that they’re massive sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9BQ-_33RGg
identitydixie.com/2017/10/17/sexual-utopia-in-power/
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBRXfTyiQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a roastie hurtling toward the wall who has the presence of mind to realize it and is now putting herself on the market for a beta provider to settle down with, after years of riding the cock carousel. This isn't a psychological aberration, this is normal roastie behavior here in clown world.

And the best part is, she will find that beta provider she's looking for.

Post script
> she will find that beta
>refuse to give him blowjobs,
>have one kid with the beta
>will realise this doesn't make her feel "complete"
>will cheat on the beta
>will have a child who's parentage is not that of the beta's
>beta never finds out and raises child as his own

She cant compete against younger women anymore. No Chads with high T anymore. She might even be single mother cause she couldnt lock down Chad for commiting. Hence, now she changes her sexual strategy. She looks out for Beta behaviour traits to ensure she can fullfill her reproductive needs AND get resources for sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9BQ-_33RGg

wew she is like a 27 year old 22 year old

Simply because they are allowed to be. When there are no checks and balances, corruption runs amok

Is there any hope, how the fuck do I find a girl that isn’t a complete whore?

I feel dirty for having participated in this shit. I just want a nice girl, who hasn’t fucked dozens of guys, to raise a family with.

They literally are spelling it out for you.
Why is it accurate to talk of women as one would talk about dogs?

>foodie
Anyone that uses this term to describe themselves deserves the hollow point head surgery.

Post pics of this slut

You have people admitting they do drugs and they still dont get arrested in America, what the fuck is the point of making drugs illegal?

FPBP, as usual.
Already went past it, I’m looking for another one and I’ll post the whole profile. Every other girl has some variation of “I’ve had enough casual sex, I’m looking to settle down and find some faggot to support me and my worn out diseased vagina.”

If she didn't do the dorm sex part maybe she could find the guy she's looking for. So many girls at my college are unattractive exactly because of their prior reputation.

Show other profiles you mentioned

thanks for the video

Never date an Aquarius. They're only good for one thing and even that sloppy.

What does this have to with being aquarius?

Your first mistake was looking for good women on tinder, try a church.

>le church meme

Whores too

>Using bumble or tinder
>Complaining about sluts
You are part of the problem, faggot

I know. So instead of just criticizing, tell me the alternative. I really want to know.

>age is 27
>writes 20 in her bio
>says she need to learn adult life

I met my wife at the symphony. Just meet women in non-degenerate activities and events.

Sure, many of them are but you have a better chance at finding a faithful partner there than on tinder.

If you want a peek inside the mind of the average modern woman just do a Google search for "depressing quotes", they think things like this nonstop 24/7 and the worst part is they don't actually want to solve their problems because they thrive on being a victim of Being itself

Why not just take her wine tasting?
Then when shes drunk, fuck her in the ass later on

thing is how do you find beta when you are not even able to lie about your past? not even beta wants whore, i mean beta can be in denial about women etc but if she is this straight with him i doubt he would like that, this is a woman for omega tier autist guy maybe

>Les smoke a blunt
>Les

I think that made me more angry than anything else in that write-up.

Hope she contracts aids.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? MODS! what the fuck are you doing mods?

Its like a pre-meetup shit test. You should be telling her everything she posted was shit.

sounds like an insufferable bitch.

that's what happens when you give women too much control over a relationship.

also what the fuck is that last sentence? very classy ladies.

Weimar syndrome of today's society is political issue.

What other places are good? I feel like that might attract the art crowd, who seem to be he biggest degenerates of all.

Widespread social movements starting in the 1960s have turned women into psychologically damaged whores incapable of raising children, all under the guise of “women’s empowerment” and feminism. Every year, hell even every day, the moral decay gets more blatant and in your face. I made a post discussing this phenomenon and asking for suggestions on how to counteract this rampant social cancer so we can all find good girls to raise a family with.

>tired of riding the cock carousel and looking for a nice goy to settle down with
yeah, fuck off you disease laden roastie

>What other places are good?
High class social events. If you can afford those.
High class women are less whory and/or act in a non-degenerate way. The biggest degenerates are always low class plebs so search opposite of that.

I met a girl on Tinder who is dating a multimillionaire. They have been in a monogamous relationship for 7 months, but leaves her Tinder open to "find women for both them to play with"

After talking with her online a bit, she admitted that her current BF was a beta nerd who wasn't fulfilling her needs in the bedroom. I met up with her for drinks eventually, took her back to a hotel that night (which she paid for, with his beta bucks) and railed the shit out of her for 4 hours. She's been in love with me ever since.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

>27
>student
>writes like a retarded 7 year old
What a dumb dimwitted bitch. And that's 99% of Western women - very limited and...basic. I don't know what it is about the name "Kristin", but every Kristin I've ever encountered was an irredeemable cretin. This bitch is no exception.

>lets get high and eat """fine italian quisine"""
I'm so fucking angry

Nigger detected

Her whole "bio" or whatever it is gave me both AIDS and cancer.
>foodie
>major foodie
She needs to be put to death.

Get them as freshman before they've turned into the village bicycle

>aquarius

there's your fucking problem pal

this is beyond redpill. Love Rollo. Havent seen this video yet. watching now.

>27
>teach me about adult life

70 years ago i would be considered a regular dude. In 2018 i'm a dominant alpha male who has everything figured out

that's the sad part mate.

avoiding doing dumb shit makes you wise in 2018

>cheapens the value of birth signs. at any rate, I know many a leo who are cancer and most astrologists cant be bothered to track the sun accurately, let alone the moon or stars. just golddiggers and crusty old krauts and juden.

>27
>still a student
>teach me about adult life
All is lost.

It's the platform, not the girls. Don't let a few idiots shroud your vision

Those college-aged whores on Tinder and the likes seem to all be the same, dumb thots and airheads who have "quirky" personalities and whose major interests and hobbies are faceberg and Netflix.

someone from /fit/

Someone venmo her pizza money. I want to know if she's actually sending nudes

Iktf
I tell people all the time that life isn't really hard. Just stop doing dumb shit

Nigger child half-cast. Disgusting.

>29
Pizza for Pussy? Cheaper than buying cocaine and swapping.

never seen this guy before, just watched the whole thing, thanks alpha fuck guy or whatever

Tinder was a fucking mistake Jesus Christ

Enjoy
identitydixie.com/2017/10/17/sexual-utopia-in-power/

for real? that bish sounds perfect. wine blunts and italian cuisine.

It's because you are virgins and girls don't like you.

People have sex, you know. It's a natural necessity.

With a roast beef vagina, she's probably fucked 100+ dudes.

>continue to be a stoner
>eat shit stoner food
>expects to be treated to fine food for... reasons...
pure class

no, just no no no
was exactly the other way round at gymnasium

that stuff IS the redpill, don't know what you thought it was

chateau heartiste is great too

Yaaaaaas I'm a weirdooo yaaaass qween

Pretty much your best bet at this point are catching them from non-democrat controlled areas. You need to go for christian conservatives or foreigners.

I’ve been fucking whores on tinder and bumble for years, and I realize I’m part of the problem. But nice roastie posting though.

>sex is a necessity
Interesting you’d want to bring up the biological aspect of the equation. In almost every single society for millennia, promiscuous females were seen negatively, because their social fitness for raising children and monogamous relationships were obviously not good. 3-4 generations ago (“the greatest generation”), the average number of sexual partners was 2. Now it’s slmething like 12-15. These girls on tinder and the like have had in excess of 20-30 partners before age 25. This is a massive cultural shift and change in what were universal social norms for thousands of years, all occurring in the span of about 40 years. If you don’t understand how this is kind of fucked up, I’m not sure what to tell you. I honesty feel bad for these girls because they have no shot at a normal life, fitting the biological niche for their gender.

Conceived entirely by jews as well. What a cohencidence.

>26

The wall has advanced

Whats with all the single moms on dating apps? I've even seen pregnant women on them too with no shame. Where can I find a normal gril?

Tfw modern women are more shallow than modern women characters in shallow Hollywood movies. They are defined by a list of "cultural" boxes ticked off like their drawn-on eyebrows, which they copied from a "Spanish trends" article on a Conde Naste website published by a fourth-generation NYC Jewish family that is right on schedule, like a gold pocket watch, to weaken and forever splinter the white American family unit by 2030. Tfw modern white women use dating cites not to attract mates but to subconsciously project their deep confusion and self-loathing manifested by publicly displaying their random sexual encounters like a wayward path in the game Candyland. Everytime she "matches" she is pushed further into her Jewish coma, as the life spark generated by decades of nurturing and breeding by her ancestors becomes dimmer, like her user loyalty time window calculated by the dating sites' Jewish algorithms, likely created by Technion wizards in Israel. Tfw I'm beginning to view modern white women my age as barely sentient sexdolls who sleepwalk between dozens of forgotten blowjobs given to mulatto strangers in Netflix lighting. This is Huxley's Brave New World sponsored by Urban Outfitters, Uber, Starbucks and the fedora Jews at Vice.

sometimes he does find out, user
you left out the highly probably divorce scenario where she takes half his shit and gets monthly spousal+child support payments.

ausbro, check out your fellow aussie on jootube:
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBRXfTyiQM

>smoke a blunt
>wants to grow up
Pick one.

This is a childish 27 year old, sadly this is all bumble and tinder have to offer anymore

Feminism

>20/30 partners before 25

This is so true. I’m 38, I’ve had a life long friend who a few years younger and she was one of those girls that was trying to fuck her way into a relationship.

She’s now mid-30s and litterally no self respecting man takes her seriously. She’s desperate as fuck to get married, but us good normal guys and smell the years of random spooge rotting in her and stay far the fuck away.

This

I live near DC, i’m 38, successful. But this area is over run with liberal whores of all ages. I have no problem getting dates, I have a problem of wanting to kill myself about 10 minutes into the date when I realize they’re nothing but another used up liberal roastie

>27
>looking to be taught about adult life
This is the kind of shit normal people fogure out from 19 to 21, unless your parents were literal retards

So this isn't exactly on the same subject, but I'm curious what pol thinks.
So I've been talking to Russian girl who dislikes feminism wants to study economics, has very little dating experience and overall seems very wholesome.
But the thing is she's 16 and I'm 28, nothing explicit or serious as happened, but I'm curious as to what pol's thoughts are on what I should do

Can't even spell their properly...

GTFO shill

Because they are animals, not true human beings with individual will.

The worse part is not a single woman will recognize this truth, not a single one will be able to see this injustice, not a single one will be outraged at being shackled at birth. This means things will never change.

Yup, that bitch can't cook a thing, and would look at you like a shit-slick if you took her to any meal that cost you less than $50. Then she'll complain it is not up to her standards, and not even take what she didn't eat for lunch because it was so beneath her. What a great feeling to also ride home with someone that feels you owe them an apology because their dinner was not up to snuff. Don't miss those days at all.

Every day I feel so lucky that I found a super cute NEET gf who's literally never even hung out with anyone but me. Guys, if there is a "quiet" girl in one of you classes, just grow the balls to talk to her. This is your only chance to date someone who isn't a slut.

Sound really stupid but Match.com or any dating website that allows you to be really specific with your preferences. On your preferences simply say you want Christian girls etc etc. Moreover, places like Match.com are for people looking for a more serious relationship unlike places like Tinder. My cousin used Match.com and is now happily married to a loving and Christian wife and he is a really socially awkward guy. If he can do it, you can.

I have so many more too. But I didn't think to separate them into differnt folders
>hot
>degenerate
>not degenerate
>bat shit insane
So I have like 300 screen caps in one folder
Here's one more that's always super easy to find.

fucking morons still talking too much with nothing to say

>toll paid

Shit, wrong pic.

what is the 2018 term now for women and thi shit, oh yeah-- rape even though its not but still rape......... you lose.. sexbots.. im going that route. ive done my reproduce duty once, paid dearly for it, fuck women, sexbots it is.

it is relevant, look at the degeneracy pushed on you tube as normal, I swaer just 15 years ago the entire platform woul d have been shut own as a pedo palace , now fucking queers teach school ------good god someone build a time machine and go back in time and throw all these fuckers off a castle roof.

What?

>Her whole "bio" or whatever it is gave me both AIDS and cancer.
>>foodie
>>major foodie
>She needs to be put to death.

kidnap her strap her to a bed and feed her til shes 700lbs.. then say go tinder now bitch.---- oh, crap sigh, someone will STILL pick her up.

>She’s desperate as fuck to get married
Also I bet she’ll never lower her standards, because guys of the status/attractiveness she thinks she belongs with will still fuck her. What a lot of this boils down to is now that women are socially encouraged to be promiscuous, they still don’t understand that men can be very cruel and manipulative when it comes to sex. Many men, especially if it’s just from tinder and they don’t need to go out in public, will fuck girls well below their normal standards. It seems like women don’t understand this doesn’t mean they aren’t even necessarily very attracted to them, and certainly not interested in a real relationship. Then the girls justify being basically manipulated/exploited for sex with silly ideas of “female empowerment” and “exploring their sexuality,” being “sex positive” and any other buzzword you can think of.