What will happen when White People are forced out of South Africa?

What will happen when White People are forced out of South Africa?

WRAR!

The same thing that happened to Haiti and (((Zimbabwe))).

Famine and even more open hatred towards (((evil whitey))) because (((evil whitey))) magically caused the famine by allowing himself to be driven away.

Salt the fucking fields I say, no mercy for these stone age bellends.

Will whites be successful after being given billions of dollars in welfare, too?

South Africa will starve without new white people to feed them

>why does it matter if we take all your shit cause we want it???
Niggers

Global economic crisis, since there will be a LOT of debt that will become unpayable overnight.
Farmers will salt the earth making it unusable.
Stupid Bantu niggers will starve to death by the thousands, because they are trying to kill the hand that feeds them.
And this is the only positive thing in this ordeal, millions of dead niggers, starving because of their own stupidity.

SA right now produces most of the apples and oranges exported to Europe. Turkey is another big producer. If they leave their economy implodes and its welfare state is destroyed. Some businesses are lobbying European governments for preferential visas for Saffers. They will work as truck drivers or skilled labourers because they want to be safe so bad. I know some of them settle in Ireland and are shocked at how innocent and peaceful it is.

They are dream immigrants because they are so industrious and they are very self reliant and innovative often setting up businesses and shit. Must be the protestant work ethic or something.

no more gibs makes me smile wide

I can’t stop fantasizing about bashing niggers brains wide open with a blunt object

Why the fuck arent we killing these animals in their sleep?

The biggest mistake the white race has ever made is in letting blacks be treated as equals.

There's no need for slavery. A voice in governing though? Voting? No.

There's 1.1m white people in SA. Let's swap them for some of our Black Lives Matter folks.

In my experience SA are ideal immigrants, for the reasons you stated.

They also put a big emphasis on moral values and education, without the preachiness. Theyre often a bit mad, but in an eccentric way.

I think I agree with blacks for the wrong reasons now. The conservatives are wrong, it doesn’t matter how much you tell people to work harder and get good at the system, when the system isn’t going to work for them. Now where I split off from the blacks is i think that they’re bad at everything because of low IQ and a lack of time preferences, not because white people dont like them, although we don’t.

>And this is the only positive thing in this ordeal, millions of dead niggers, starving because of their own stupidity.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure all the bleeding hearts in america will cry out to save the poor south african negro who dindu nuffin and just wants some food.

Screenshot this. It will happen.

The irony of this post

Maybe USA nogs will think SA is their Wakanda and they'll move there instead?

>You can't just pull yourself up when the system is against you
That's correct but the system in the west isn't against blacks, it's pro-black. Affirmative Action is literally black supremacy. There is no minimum amount of whites to any university, there is a minimum amount of blacks to all universities. The same goes for corporations.

...is nonexistent.

One guy who rents an apartment of my relative. He's always raging about the kuffar and despises blacks but I don't judge because he's uncle was killed with a machete. He owns a farm out in the Cape I think. Its just really sad. They've owned that land lot long that farmers here even. They provide employment for dozens of black people. They treat them right but he said its often the case the murders will be committed by one of the workers. That scale of farming needs years of experience to run it right and huge capital investments for harvesters and stuff but people think they are full of cash!

Grapes too, I love eating that shit.

>162596955
fucking kek

Nope, thats when the "deplorable forces" that got Trump elected will push the masses to forbid them any aid.
They caused this, and for once the niggers have to accept the consequences of their actions.
We need to start placing bets on how many days they last before they resort to cannibalism.

Yes because Americans didn’t just steal land because they wanted to

You'll pay for their food and like it, goy.

South Africa will be the crux of the impending global race war. I can't wait.

If you want proof of the lower IQ of blacks here it is. The neighboring country crashes the value of their currency, causes a famine that kills thousands, causes all their banks to default on loans resulting in a stockmarket collapse and they look at this and then do the exact same thing.

>Some Stupid Nigger
>"Some stupid fucking bullshit"
>123150935294 retweets and 294839548593482934 likes

the racism blacks complain about, is whites not letting them into their country and using their stuff. What blacks do to whites is murder and torture entire families to death

Nobody owned the land retard

>They are dream immigrants because they are so industrious and they are very self reliant and innovative often setting up businesses and shit.

That and they're well aware that blacks are savages.

They don't need to salt it, the niggers will fuck up on their own. Better to keep the soil intact for future use.

I’m aware of these things, but what I mean is that in a merit based society, which we mostly have despite the best efforts of people who want to ruin it, you have to be of a certain quality to get ahead, and blacks are overwhelmingly not of that quality and never will be unless they adopt a massive eugenics policy. We can go in and try to give them boosts as much as we want, but they’ll still never succeed because they can’t play the game.

As a Mexican (which almost half my country's territory was taken by the U.S), I can say that they did nothing wrong, they worked hard to make those territories awesome, but it became shit when niggers, spics, mudslimes and Jews arrived for "muh opportunies". Niggers don't work hard for something, they want things for free, that's the difference you stupid liberal, now fuck off.

Yes, they bought Manhattan, then the Indians kept breaking peace treaties and instigating wars until they lost all their territory.

No more Pinotage wines.

It's a problem with all races. Every population will always have about 15% of the population that falls below the 80 IQ threshold.
Civilization abandoned well established procedures meant for isolating and dealing with these individuals which ultimately maintained the greater good. Being foolish enough to believe that if we were somehow compassionate enough to them they would simply choose to be smarter and adapt. It's an the same level of assuming if you put a midget on a professional basketball team it would somehow grow to be normal sized.
Until we get back to separating these people out and isolating them from the general population the problems are only going to become worse.
Sanitariums and sterilization were kind but they were necessary in hindsight.

This is a retarded word game, fuck blacks

Don't bother with that. The dindus will not be able to figure out how to properly run a farm. They will be eating bon bon terres in no time at all.

Oh shit BTFO

We bought the land from the savages because it was God's divine plan for America

having spent some time in SA Mozambique and Botswana it’s apparently clear their trajectory is one compounding loss, diminishing returns. Crabs in a bucket. covetous low intelligence individuals who will mob it up quickly and very rarely listen to any reason. I stayed on a farm in Botswana.
> The family there was very afraid. 20 + years on a piece of land working intimately with the locals, setting up
A school at the farm so the children of the workers, most of whom the farmers considered extended family, could get educated. Holidays good times bad times were all experienced together. But still some men from their farm raided and killed some farmers a few farms over. This was a huge red flag to the farmers. They shut out the workers and had to automate as much as they could On the first night staying there the father of the family basked me if I knew how to use a shot gun, I confirmed I did. He showed me the two stashed the room, he said anyone coming in the room will say your name before entering, you if you don’t hear your name shoot. We then went over points of access and a safety procedure to a panic room.
3 families in the area had been roughed up robbed and the women raped. These were people they knew who raped them robbed them and killed the men.

> War
> Massive white volunteering
> Revival of white confidence
> Extremely high death count on Bantu side
> New white only nation in South Africa including Suidwes

Their mistake for giving in to nigger school bomber Mandela.
Fuck DeKlerk.

Trump needs to act now.

We definitely don’t want anyone from that shit hole country

They should just leave. Let them starve, but our govermenst, against our will, will make sure their bellies stay full and natural selection doesn't take place.

We are at work while the nigger sleeps. We sleep while the nigger stoops.

Trillions

>kill all whites in SA
>nobody runs anything
>anarchy

Just let nature take its way.

Where is the pic from? looks cool

They'll probably go back go their homelands and be welcomed with open arms, not cry for handouts and special treatment for a hundred years.

Salt is a meme. I say cover the Veld in roundup.

Time to log off FBI

Don't worry user I thought it was funny

The niggers will starve see Zimbabwe to see what happens when you take land from the whites

I think it is illegal now but there is something called ground neutralizer. Nothing will ever grow again.

The American land was conquered. It's even a matter of debate if it was conquered, because indians didn't see ownership of land the same way as the rest of the world and many places were even bought.

For arguments sake let's say it is indeed conquered. Are we going to return all the world's conquered land back everywhere? How far back do we go? How do we know that Natives Americans (which Natives precisely anyways) were truly the first people in X part of America, and they weren't in fact genocidal conquerors that massacred the original people? It's not like people have lived in peace anywhere on Earth since forever.

>Succeeding in a country mildly prejudiced against you (Asian-Americans) = succeeding in a country specifically determined to take everything you have and most likely kill you
Also,
>Failing in a country specifically determined to give you as many opportunities to succeed as possible (African-Americans) = racism

If you give good whites a billion dollars they will give the world 10 billion in productivity

There are actually 4.49m whites in SA.

I got a set of those notes.

South Africa

>be white farmer
>blacks come to take my land
>try to fight them off but they outnumber me
>they rape my daughter while skinning her alive
>rape my wife, toe her to a tyre and set her on fire
>probably rape my dog
>behead me amd leave my body and the bodies of my families body to the rats
>some American cunt tells me to "get over it"

It's like they don't realise that "take land" means torture, rape and kill.

I would love to see poorly armed kaffirs go up against the Afrikaners who have been preparing for decades now. Would be Blood River all over again.

I propose a 10 to 1 trade. 10 blacks here for every one white SA. We will pay for the transfer. Blacks can go to their Wakanda homeland and we relieve the SA people of their white burden.

Sounds like a good deal to me

>>some American cunt tells me to "get over it"
Some Leftist American cunt tells me to "get over it"

ftfy

Famine and humanitarian aid will happen.

this

You would need some well supplied redoubts to hold back the dark masses.

>It's like they don't realise that "take land" means torture, rape and kill.

this should be universally understood. every single time a government tries to snatch private property, massive bloodshed always follows.

This.
This will force people to take sides in regards to a true in your face race war. Which will undoubtably spiral outwards across the globe, throughout all nations. Pushing all races into a choice between genocide or ethnostates. Or maybe one then the other.

This.

This is an enemy that we have faced countless times in the past. We have always been outnumbered, sometimes in the extreme. Everyone will predict our almost immediate demise and the kaffers will be emboldened by the prospect. But things will not go their way, it never has for anyone that has attacked us.

>Niggers get wrecked
>"Help us whitey! We din du nuffin"
>U.N. joins to help "put down a local rebellion for peace and stability of a black utopia"
>U.N. can't actually do anything bc its full of poorly trained 3rd worlders
>U.N. to U.S.A.: "please do something, will someone think of the niggers?!??!?!?!"
>USA (((helps)))
>None of this ever makes the news because it is a peak into the future of the west

Because America won WWII and is now the global superpower. And America was founded as a Jewish nation and has been worshiping niggers for a couple centuries now.

Hope your mom dies.

If this type of sentiment does not redpill normies, nothing will, and the white race will die in its sleep.

These people are literally celebrating the torture, rape, and murder of white children. They laugh about it.

They hate you.
They will always hate you.
They want you to be killed as brutally as possible.

If they behave like animals. Slaughter them like animals.

I don't care much about this. Africa is land of the niggers, if you live there for all I care they can kill you.
I want subhumans out of my country but I respect it if blacks feel the same way about whites. That's like when reading about some Christians getting killed in some shitistan because of their believes. They knew exactly that this could happen one day.

Then chinese come in and take the land back in 10 years when the blacks realize they need someone to literally keep them alive but still hate the whites.

Salt. The. Earth.

South Africa is as much the property of the niggers as Austria is.

If you're going to get forced off your land and killed anyway, you may as well salt the earth.

>don't fight back bro, just salt the earth lol

How dare you use that flag, coward.

I wasn't the one who thought it would be a good idea settle in a land with a 70% black population and then give them the right to vote.

It's not Saffers vs Africans, it's Saffers vs the (((world))). Quote me, Saffers will be the new nazis, this is going to be played as another Nazi Germany. Hopefully it opens some anons eyes, they're going to use the exact same tactics to smear the losers after wholesale slaughter is concluded.

S.A. gold mines are going to be flooded when whitey isn't there to keep 'em dry.
Buy gold.

The only thing that will enter soil is the blood of the kaffer. Salting the earth is pointless as we will need to rebuilt afterwards.

Siener predicted that SA will eventually become the beacon of the white race after europe and most of the western world gets destroyed from within and without and Siener has never been wrong. Everyone can laugh at us now, call us idiots and think we will die, but we will be waiting for that time and welcome everyone back home.

Those Jacarandas..., niggers are undeserving of such beauty

It will soon be your future as they are a migrating cancer that feeds and destroys like locusts. Remember my words in the coming years as you sit there smug and think this crisis will never reach you.

please stop posting you lower the average IQ of the entire board.

(You) don't understand the size of Africa. Imagine 50,000 people living in a land mass roughly the size of western Europe. Then ottomans move in and claim it's their land. That's the situation in SA. It'd be like Alaskan Inuits claiming Florida as ancestral land.

Simple Zimbabwe 2.0, half a decade after the land grab, South Africa will be in the middle of a famine begging everyone for support whilst wondering "however did this happen!". Niggers truly are retarded monkies.

This is exactly what is happening in Europe right now you dumb fuck.

waiting is very proactive good job

I am skeptical, but I wish you the best of luck. I hope the good guys win.

Oh, I do know that they are coming. And I'm wishing you luck to fix this mess of yours.
But I have relatively little sympathy for you as white people are the invader in this situation. Sure, you turned it into a somewhat stable country. But Mutambo won't care about this if he's a poor fuck with white overlords.

Actually yes, white people will always find a way to be successful.

>But I have relatively little sympathy for you as white people are the invader in this situation

I thought I asked you to stop posting? Do you want me to call you a nigger?

You really out to be careful with your words considering the political situation in Austria, people don't want to take your shit anymore.