Will Dice embrace the counter-culture and potentially go all in to rectify their previous mistake?

Will Dice embrace the counter-culture and potentially go all in to rectify their previous mistake?

Remember a proper portrayal of History can have incredible effects on our youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsvzDnFxXdc
youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DICE is a Swedish comapny

DICE is owned by EA. EA wants to make money. EA will tell DICE to put diverse people in. Battlefield is an arcade series (see: the opposite of realistic) and will not lose sales over overrepresenting certain ethnic groups.

>will not lose sales over overrepresenting certain ethnic groups.
That's where you're wrong

I for one will stop buying battlefield if they decide to go full SJW. Dice knows this.

I want a Central Powers War Story for Battlefield 1. That's all i want pls

Dice is kiked to the core
you will get:

-holocaust
-niggers
-women

you won't get:
-cool SS soldiers doing cool stuff
-white Germans
-anything else that would look cool

They just did with BF1! Just go back to bf3 or bf4, those are both great games. In BF4 they even masked the americans over the complains over an afro american medic in bf3.

I mean its either killing a bunch of civilians in Belarus or getting btfo back to Germany in a scorchrd earth campaign.

Neither seems very fun desu

I don't get why the central powers dintn get a campaign in Battlefield 1

No, the Germans will be white, they'll just be portrayed as irredeemably "evil"

Did you forgot about last Niggerfield? Where niggers was 50% of armies of both sides? I already know i will not buy that BLACKED crap. Mark my words.

according to leaks it's just your basic
D-Day->bulge campaign american side only.
multiplayer will have eastfront etc.
so no..

You are no worse than the people who fall for the trap of buying movies like Black Panther specifically over the skin tones of characters. Be informed consumers. Make informed decisions. The Harlem Hellfighers were a massive marketing scheme and the collectors edition figures sold were black and the exclusive in-game weapons were Harlem themed. Diversity is a ploy to distract you from the fact the series has been on a consolized downfall quality-wise ever since BC was first released.

News flash. Today's militaries are very diverse and they were quite diverse during the great wars as well. The only problem with this move I have is when they start over-representing minorities in historical context.

Germans make great enemies though

??????????????????????????????????

literally no women allowed, niggers only in special divisions (except for USA) and no homosexuals during the great wars.

You retard. I won't deny black people serving in ww1 when they historically did. Im only okay with a little diversity when they use historical facts pertaining to the war.

no nigger , i actually bought BF1 and didn't like it compared to BF3 and BF4 , why ?
>because muh black peepo
not faggot , it's because the game is extremely casual , almost a COD clone , DICE decided to screw over their playerbase.

ironically they weren't any in the turkish army.

>turkish are whiter than you and me

First off you can't play as a woman in multiplayer in any of the recent battlefields and second how can you tell if a soldier is a homosexual in a video game just by looking at their appearance??? Derp

well while there were no niggers of course they were all sandniggers. If you want minimun SJW the Italimutts and Austro-Hungarian armies are both all white male.

Yeah but that means that you'll only see one black guy for every 2000 white infantry men, to the point where they'd be invisible on a battlefield. If that's the ratio, and if it's historically accurate, are you ok with that? And are you ok with the total absence of blacks in those divisions where none ever existed?

>how can you tell if a soldier is a homosexual in a video game just by looking at their appearance??? Derp

You look for the red leaf on their uniform

ONE: fuck off with your redditspeak
TWO: In the In the Name of the Tsar DLC the scout class for the russian empire is female.

you can play a woman in the Russian BF1 DLC in multiplayer.

That's the brainwashing talking, that's just not a sensible thing to say.

That's why in bf1 they put the black guy as a sniper on the German side because they weren't on the front lines in the masses.

quite the contrary actually , blacks were used on the frontline and were charging first , it was like that in the French army.

Like I said I'm fine with it long as there is historical context. Which there is for that.

women snipers are WW2 though , not WW1.

Blacks weren't known for doing bayonet charges on the frontline in ww1 wtf

Well there's a difference between "historical context" and "completely blowing out the (((diverse))) bits to 300000000000000% of what they actually were to push an agenda"

Most of Germany's professional soldiers were killed off in the first year or two of WW1.

>you won't get:-cool SS soldiers doing cool stuff-white Germans-anything else that would look cool

Take the ol Cool factor to new heights

i never spoke about bayonet charges , that's a cliché about WW1 , but they were sent in the meat grinder first in WW1 , it was the case in the French army and we had to decorate them decades later for that.
they were the "Tirailleurs Sénégalais" , you should know about it if you speak French.

That's called over-saturation. Which I havent seen in bf1. Even story mode was mainly white characters except for a few historical inclusions like Lawrence of arabia. Also most of classes in multiplayer were white

Not fucking likely

CAMPAIGN: mission 1 is nothing but the 2 black US battalions doing WW1 shit. That one makes more sense since it actually existed but still.

MULTIPLAYER: Yes, a majority of playable characters are white, but, nonwhites are EXTREMELY over represented, along with women. It's twisting history to suit the diversity agenda, there's no way around it

Yes, 25% of German soldiers were niggers during WW1. Half of everyone's troops were female and Britain was mostly turks and arabs like it it is today.
See how retarded you sound?

R.I.P. video games stupid svens

Well there were some black soldiers...

Pulling percentages out of your ass. I never said such things dimwit

Also over 1 million poo in the loos served in ww1 mainly British side numbskull

No, it's DICE, which is a Swedish company.

Women "snipers" was just Soviet propaganda to demoralize the Germans. I've seen skinny men try and handle mosin nagants and they get bruised and shaken up by it and can't hit shit. You really think those skinny starving Soviet women were taking out hundreds of Nazis?

This. I still play it but Germany did nothing wrong WW1. Even normies should know this.

>mostly Turks and Arabs like it is today
Don't make me pull real statistics on you. You'll feel sad.

Actually Russia had women soldiers in ww1 for propaganda purpose but it failed look it up

But that's not really how the would have been deployed, it was generally an entire battallion from specific regions.

No, are you fucking retarded?

That's how they are represented in the game and you're okay with that. Nigger german snipers, Brits being mostly shitskins and muh women in the Tsar expansion. That is not how conflict was constituted in the eastern or western front. You're retarded if you think all these "multicultural people" were present in the European warfront.

yes ok , propaganda purpose then but never fought on a battlefield.
and before you ask , i'm not even against women in Battlefields but WW1 is the wrong timeline.

How are you liking London, Mohamed?

It's true tho literally seen vids on youtube of British soldiers in Afghanistan war looking like pakis bit LARPING as British

well that settles that

We had poos and blacks. Empire forces led by our officers.
There is literally no need to pervert the actual history of a WORLD war. Reason and truth won't effect PC for profit companies though and they'll likely put 2018 values in an mid twentieth century game just because of the virtue signalling value.
I just started Dishonoured 2 and it's beyond crap because of the faggotry in the industry.

Tbh ww1 was fought in mainly trenches. Which would become repetitive and boring easily. Dice knows this so they had to add a twist to ww1 so that it's fluent and enjoyable. If you want something 100 percent authentic play verdun. I played Verdun and was bored within the first 15 mins.

Jesus fucking Christ

Everyone who bought bf1 needs to be fucking euthanized

If you haven’t figured shit out by now you’re a fucking deadweight

UK is 87% white
81% Anglo/Celt
I can do stats for most countries. North America doesn't shine.

>Hue hue take the redpill
It's a fucking video game you nerd. A digital representation of war. Jesus.

>they made trench warfare fun by adding niggers

Holy shit you are fucking stupid and pathetic

The game isn’t even about trench warfare and adding niggers does nothing for anyone but fucking niggers and cucks

The absolute state of you fucking canadians. Quit making excuses for having loved a game full of cuck propaganda and accept that you were fucking naive and stupid before you throw more money at these literal Swedish cuck retards for fucks sake

>mac
Truly they are faggots
Not surprised though desu

I bought it becaus i expected Trench warfare, not autistic MG spam.
Didn't even get a Central Powers War Story

i can't wait to see black imperial nipponese in the pacific front

Well for having such high whiteness your government sure panders to minorities like their overlords. Also Canada is whiter than mutt country america :DDD

Yeah and you stupid fucking kikes bought it even though it’s fucking trash compared to the old games AND spits on the graves of your ancestors

You’re a pathetic retard

>New Holocaust mode where Allies lose 10 tickets for every one of their overlords getting found and SHOAH`D

I don't like the racial representation in BF1 but they did a good job with the reload animations

>they were quite diverse during the great wars
Nope.

>I don't like the racial representation in BF1

Literally throw your money at people who spit on the graves of your ancestors. And then complain about it?

No, you are the problem, you need to be eradicated

>implying i spent money on the game
nigga chill the fuck out

Why do you think bf1 is mostly fought out of the trenches stupid? Also if you change the atmosphere you might as well change the rest. Thankfully it's hardly noticeable. Bf1 is so different from ww1 it feels like a ww2 game

Pfff hahaha
>spit on the graves of your ancestors

youtube.com/watch?v=TsvzDnFxXdc

Lol as if playing a fictional video game spits on your ancestors. These mutts I'll tell ya

Imperial Germany had 5 Blacks fighting for them in Europe
>quite diverse
Only ones who had this were the French because they had to Counter the higher German Population with nogs from the colonies

Yes, SOME. Not very many.

Half of the fucking British army was non-white(25% nog and 25% poo) in that game, that's nowhere near reality.

WW1 was shit.
>overwhelming majority of the guns in the game are some gimmicky prototypes that were put in because nugamers couldn't handle having to use a bolt action
>0 emphasis on trench warfare
>retarded ham-fisted diversity quotas
>game costs a lot

Distortion of history in an effort to marginalize the impact certain groups had on the war could arguably be considered demeaning.

>Will Dice embrace the counter-culture and potentially go all in to rectify their previous mistake?
Remember they're Swedish.

I mean it's already confirmed they went the SJW route. Here's some black female soviet partisans.

Anyways, i hope they represent the arab and the indian legions and slavic SS troops.

Arab muslims, indians, poles and russians, germans and french SS soldiers nazis fighting againts 99% white male United States soldiers will surely confuse the modern SJW.

They cant obviously show multicultural united states, because that would be propaganda idealizing the racist past of America. And obviously potraying the nazis as multicultural is glorifying nazism.

I hope not I really like their games as they are now, they are a lot of fun and with a lot of customizability.

They can have customization without having dumb shit like black women fighting for Nazi Germany.

>playing Battlefield after Battlefield 2 on the PC

>niggerfield: ww2
welp more bf4 for next couple years i guess

Why should we limit the thing and stick with the same bland characters time and time again, by doing this they add a more to it not to mention that you arent really playing a historical game but instead a fantasy one so I see no issue with it.

I think a special mission involving the liquidation of the Minsk ghetto would be pretty fun

DICE was good up until EA acquired it.

>still buys EA videogaymes
a fucking leaf everybody

>downloading new Battlefield on 1st day of sale
>Finding this
youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4

unironically kys.

i was talking about history

you need to stop

Well something happened at EA to make them shit because two of my favorite GameCube games are made by EA, and those are great. Somewhere along the line something went wrong and now EA is shit.

That's an Islamist mate.
Can't wait until we ban that crap.
We had imperial forces killing you off left right and centre. Every front saw Germs dangling from Brit-Poo bayonets. That's (one reason) why you went into Russia, some dream of cutting us off from India, and there was also a front IN Africa where our African empire forces fought you, and the various Muslim and Arab forces you tried to employ.
There is literally no reason to politically adjust the history of a WORLD war to be diverse, but they will do that anyway because it's all about globalism power and money not truth, history or honour.

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 are very good.

>cant tell if a soldier is gay by looking at him
thats where youre wrong kiddo

Are you serious? Fuck no. They will have black women and lesbians in german army. Don't buy that bullshit.

If I don't see Nips getting nuked or play in the aftermath of the Naking Massacre, I'll be upset

He will be the one walking funny

This.