JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/u-s-admits-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-3/income-and-spending-patterns-among-black-households.htm),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LIBERAL PROJECTION

haha, puns

Are you getting ready for the hispanic century Sup Forums?

Last time I heard Texas is becoming swing state

They've been saying this for years now

That percentage should be zero, worldwide.

6% in 1980

I remember 1980sin Texas being all white people

If they flood 1 million+ Dreamers + Soros' money, I don't think Texas becoming blue would be too far-fletched. Remember San Fran used to be a conservative city.

>tfw beaners will be in charge of the most powerful military in the world in your lifetime

Oh it's this thread again!

Assumptions made for this figure:

1) Population of Hispanics increases at same rate as it does currently for 40 years (it won't)

2) Population of other ethnic groups grow at same rate for 40 years (it won't)

3) US population grows at same rate for 40 years (it won't)

4) No major events occur to alter population dynamics for 40 years (also won't happen)

Learn to basic population forecast

There is no doubt in my mind that Texas will be become a permanent blue state. You don't import a million shitskins a year and turn states red. probably 90% of the shitskins we let in will be dems.

They have higher birth rates than huwhites

>but but they have more kids!!!!

Every single "new" demographic to the states has higher birthrates during the first 1-2 generations. This is basic population dynamics. Once they reach a stabilized integration into a society, demographics normalize to the general average rate for that society.

It's happened with:

German immigrants
Irish immigrants
Asian immigrants
Indian immigrants (this one is still regressing to the mean as H1-B's turned legal residents are still a common occurance)
And Hispanics are also down-trending.

It's not that hard. As income and quality of life increases, birth rate decreases.

even disregarding birthrates and illegal immigrants popping out kids, we let in well over 500k spics a year legally.

it could be worse. it could be more niggers.

Oh cool it's this bs talking point again!!!!

We let in 39,000 Muslim refugees in 2016:
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/u-s-admits-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

The illegal population has flattened as of 2010 and has been declining since then:
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

But yup. It's them niggers spics and dune-coons why you can't succeed, faggot.

I honestly have no clue what your point here is. Almost every new immigrant to the US is a shitskin , with the majority being spics. Even if the amount of illegals here has flatlined, they are still pumping out millions of american spic children.

>almost every new immigrant
>actually one of the lowest US immigrant demographics

Hispanics are #1 at 46%
Then Asians at 35%
White Europeans are 12%

>THE IRISH ARE COMING FOR OURS JERBS!!!!!

You're just a new skin on an old stupidity, friendo.

As for your gay little end claim, see: Decreasing rates as they increase in income. Gen Z Hispanics will have less kids than millennial Hispanics. Practically guaranteed. Make sense, faggot?

As always, OP is a faggot. Illegal immigration is lower now than it has been for 45 years. This estimate reflects an ACCELERATED rate of immigration.

How are people with extremely low IQs going to integrate into society bruh?

Jesus christ you are retarded.

This redditor knows what's up. Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

Hispanic "white" isn't even considered in that projection

lmfao

you're already a spic nation

Iq normalizes with proper education, nutrition, and stimulation in infancy, retard.

I guess if they still fall below the mean they could always spend their time shitposting on Sup Forums that it's other's faults why they're failures.

Not an argument.

Don't call me a redditor, faggot.

>implying the 56% aren't already drooling morons
You give Americans way too much credit. Idiots assimilate too easily here.

Oh wow amazing argument

upboat

>Iq normalizes with proper education, nutrition, and stimulation in infancy, retard.

If this is the case, why is it that black Americans in the top bracket of income have SAT scores comparable to the very poorest whites in the country? Also, more generally why do countries like north korea have high IQs, whereas a country like Qatar has an average IQ of around 80?

That is a great question! Let's look closer:

First, who is the top income bracket for AAs?
Hmmm it seems it's mostly athletes. That would mean they're in the top bracket for athletic reasons, not academic. That means they probably don't care too much about school...

Now let's look at the lowest income whites vs blacks. Where are they living? Well, low income whites are often farmers and factory workers. Blacks are in high density low income areas. What could be different between these 2 demographics? Education quality in the inner city is known to be piss poor, and a heavy emphasis on the "escape" athletics provide certainly would be a deterrent to study for an AA youth.

Now why would NKs have high IQs? What does an IQ test actually test? Pattern recognition speed. Which can be taught and improved. But does it test EQ, or any other type of intelligence? Not really... I may have a 130+ IQ, but I'd rather have that mechanic who failed high school than myself when my car busts on the side of the road.

And Qatar! Good "gotcha!" But let's look closer.... Qatar has a bimodal distribution of income: The wealthy elite, and the low income, essentially slave labor, lower class, who they intentionally keep uneducated to keep them docile.

These are just a few things. Can you think of some more!?!

Well said

>top bracket of AAs is mostly athletes
The NBA has a total of what, 300 players? There are such things as black businessmen, doctors, engineers, and lawyers, you know. And why do you assume black athletes don’t care about their childrens’ academic success?

>The NBA is all black athletes

Hmm, I wonder why you chose to ignore there are lots of other sports and jobs associated with athletics (don't forget the minor leagues and college athletes who "totally don't get money"? Could it be that when you add up all those numbers it shows a fairly blatant trend to the highest income of AAs?

>but there are doctors and lawyers
Sure! But this is a new demographic. And it needs time to raise their children. In case you forgot, a human lives roughly 70 years and it would require those black people to be roughly 30 for their first kid given the profession. Now add another 16 years and that kid will FINALLY be taking his PSAT. Let's see, 46 years subtracted from 2018 is... 1972. That's pretty close to when it was practically impossible to get a higher education as a black American! The civil rights act was in 1964!

>why do you assume they don't care for their kids?
Well that's disingenuous! If my kid's best chance to live a great life was to do sports, I'd encourage them, too! Sounds like good parenting to me. If I got my money by being an athlete and they have my genes, it sounds like a decent option since I'm probably not all too academic either.

>forgetting the MLB and NFL and rap

Old data.
Lets see what it looks like after the deportations are finished

there won't be any deportations

There actually has been a ramp up in deportations, fun fact

>QQ don't call me what I clearly am whaaaaa

Here is a graph showing the relationship between IQ and income that I was alluding to earlier; it looks like black families in high income brackets. I guess I understated the achievement gap in my earlier post. Note that the graph itself only measures up to a maximum income bracket of "$70,000+". According to the BLS (bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-3/income-and-spending-patterns-among-black-households.htm), at least 5% of black families meet this income threshold; since there are over 40 million blacks in the US, this should at a minimum correspond to a population of at least 1 million black families. It is absurd to imply that all 1 million of these families are "in the top bracket for athletic reasons", there are not enough sports players in the world to produce jobs for 1 million people. Moreover, the very notion that blacks would only enter the highest income brackets if they were sports players implies things about their talents and potential that would be in line with the notion that they have lower IQs compared to whites.

The point about North Korea is that many of their citizens suffer from malnutrition, and they are poor as fuck. The fact that North Koreans are, on average, 3 inches shorter than their South Korean counterparts is testament to the nutritional and life-quality disadvantages which North Koreans experience. According to what you stated earlier regarding "proper education, nutrition, and stimulation in infancy", this should lead to them having low IQs, yet they do not.

>But does it test EQ, or any other type of intelligence?

IQ, in particular, is important because of how strongly it correlates to things like income, crime rate, and life expectancy, among many other things. I have seen no studies making a connection between these things and "EQ". Also, after reaching adulthood, IQ is essentially static, and cannot be improved with training as you state.

>Red is the past, left is future

Hang them all

You deserve this.

I never wanted any of this ;_______;

Where the heck is your source for your graph?.... That picture means fuck all without context, dude. Basic science. You need to show your work. The rest of your "implications" are just falsehoods.

The North Korean issue isn't explained away at all by your argument. That was one of multiple compounding factors. I even implored you to try come up with some others. There are plenty. Nutrition is one facet.

And idk where you get this obsession with IQ. It's really not a good indicator for shit. Your correlations are not causation. They teach you that in 4th grade. The key for those studies, which I honestly doubt you read, is that in the discussion sections they clarify it's not causation and likely the result of other factors.

I also addressed the issue with that type of graph here: It's from 1995. Nowhere close to new enough to explain away anything I've stated.

This is why liberal politics are brilliant. They make even the nicest city unlivable. All conservatives flee, and all that remains is hyperliberals and people looking for gibs