HAPPENING !!!!! SHOTS FIRED AT WHITE HOUSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYVjDcaiD20
twitter.com/SecretService/status/969982843152752647
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

democrats trying to have republicans assassinated again? Figured they would give up after they fucked up the train scenario.

>it's real
Probably nothing tho.

I swear, leftist are going to cause a civil war is this country.

Fake and gay.

if they so much as touch one hair on trump's head...

>Trump is going so far down the "give up your guns" route that Americans can't even enjoy the sound of 5.56×45mm rounds of freedom anymore

Hope everyone is okay

Washington DC is absolute nigger town. Move along

>literally not happening

>false flag to ban guns

Tolerant Left once again.

Everyone go home, just some edgy retard killing themself near the WH

Liberal shenanigans.

I hope they kill that piece of shit Trump for breaking 2nd Amendment and many other things

>implying you don't want it

If only all Lefties could follow suit.

It was a self-inflicted wound according to secret service. Someone decided to kill themselves.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often with all the stuff lunitics that hate Trump say online. With just having the first black president, and now Trump, the secret service must have a ton of alcoholic agents.

>be nigger
>plan to kill POTUS
>get to WH lawn
>open fire
>get killed

>but its trump fault we tried to kill him and start a civil war

That will be every liberals answer. No matter what they do its ALWAYS trumps fault.

Nice fanfiction

>A commie suck started their gun in front of the white house

Yea that will show those white supremisisosisists

THREAD THEME

PRESS IS LOSING THEIR MINDS

youtube.com/watch?v=TYVjDcaiD20

So Barron finally shot his parents

They shit over a tweet, I can't imagine how they'd react to actual happenings

I wish we'd just fight it out, balkanize and get it over with. Would probably be less painful than the build up at this point.

Kek does not approve.

>but its trump fault we tried to kill him and start a civil war
"BUT DRUMPHHH" being the last words out of their mouthes while they hang is music to muh ears

I don't care, as long as they start it.

>Balkanize

Why though? There's no need to make land concessions to a people who have been exterminated or forcefully deported.

I meant the shooter could be a loco press person killing themself

you really have to go back
no one like you here

THE VIOLENCE IS ESCALATING

>balkanize
I do look forward to Texas being a nation again. Then we can do something about the beaners

actually they are attempting to stimulate the gun industry. Since Trump's election there has been a distinctive drop in gun sales which has hit the gun industry hard.

In order to protect it they are attempting to create a false sense of fear of a gun ban to increase the amount of gun sales. Which will lead to a small bump in the economy, they hope this will prevent or push the soon to come economical fallout.

Finally something is HAPPENNINGGGGGGGG

>Police respond to reports of self-inflicted gunshot wound near WH

I'd be surprised if any press could operate a firearm, or if those soyboys had the strength to pull a trigger

>sheltering in place
Why the fuck do dumbass terms need to exist?

How can we turn this into a tidepod scenario?

shots first, shelter later

>BREAKING: Secret Service personnel are responding to reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gun shot wound along the north fence line of @WhiteHouse.

twitter.com/SecretService/status/969982843152752647

he has to dramatize it to make his journalist martyrdom complex seem justified

THE DRUMPF MAG DUMPF

Let's hope some left wing retards catch a secret service bullet or two :^) bound to be some antifa bollock brains or the like.

In the Hogg locker

long term texas would have to serve as border control in the chaos, prob they would be made the temporary capital while washington was purged of leftists and marxist rebels

geopolitically speaking china and russia would try to carve up the US in the immediate confusion, for the sake of defense from them texas independence wouldn't work

can't be a lefty, every lefty knows Drumpf is golfing every weekend

Libturd shooter meets secret service miniguns and land mines.
I wonder who will win?

lol I may have called it.. self inflicted wound...

because you need to be programmed
you are a meat sack
you are a problem

I can't wait to see some footage of this

The perfect liberal cuck gunman,
Good fucking riddance.

Hrumph. Makes sense, though as long as we can purge beaners I don't really care.

Yay!
If you spot any please report here.

David Hogg shot himself to prove that we must ban guns now.

>I'll show that dRumpf that guns need to be banned!

>he proves the opposite

hope he was wearing kevlar on his back

Are we going to get a new Lefty meme to an hero on the front lawn?

BUT HOW DID HE GET THE GUN
DOESNT DC HAVE VERY STRICT GUN LAWS?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He really didn’t want to go back to school did he

David Hogg, 23 year old white house intern, is in the lockdown right now and will be giving a speech as soon as the lockdown ends.

It's a guy who shot himself.

>meets secret service

The US secret service are useless. Drunk dopey twats with no budget left.

If they succeeded in assassinating Trump.
It would be an Archduke Ferdinand moment and there would be no going back.
>mfw we literally have a portion of the population that is so unhinged that they're willing to cause one of the bloodiest conflicts in modern history.

Acosta! Nooooooo

kek

Remember... last time there was a minor shooting like this(NSA) a couple hours later there was a major mass shooting

>edgy philosophy
we live in the greatest time in all of human history in the objectively wealthiest nation in all of human history. we want to preserve this.

my god humans are so fucking bad at sensing objective truths. you don't want to "balkanize" shit. you will invariably end up with something far worse than what we have now.

Don't forget about the baseball field.

>.223
I like that get

>buying guns will delay an "economic fallout"

>BLACK WOMEN are least likely to commit mass shootings
>see why

Q literally predicted this as suicide weekend. They are rounding them up boys!

>We’re hiding out here in a closet in the Oval Office, what started as a normal Thursday has once again been disrupted by preventable gun violence. Hope Hicks helped get us to safety, Emma, what have you learned from this?

>actually they are attempting to stimulate the gun industry. Since Trump's election there has been a distinctive drop in gun sales which has hit the gun industry hard.

Gun retailer here. No, there hasn't been any noticeable drop in sales. The FBI hasn't noticed a drop in the NICS background checks either.

Not fake it was a suicide

Good

if its a liberal the irony will be palpable.
>uses gun to kill someone

>be american
>get shot

It shows something of the mentality being fostered amoungst them. It is a cult complete with kool aid

>be liberal
>shoot self
Fixed that for you

kek

Some half dozen registered republicans tried to infiltrate the white house and kill Obama you fuck

Some dumbass shot himself in the head

Can someone edit this to make a 9/11 joke?

Ah the smell of dead commie in the morning is great!

But I thought DC banned handguns, how could this possibly be?

Did the stress finally get 2 President Jared?

bottom line
>be american
>get shot

Shame they failed you child raping cunt.

How is CNN all over this and Fox hasnt even started to cover it?

I assume he was a leftist and did it as a "message"? We can accuse the media of causing the suicide by demonizing Donald Trump to a level where leftist retards believe he will end the world.

you will suck his cock?

Then why haven't reps false flagged it? Because it would lead to nothing.