I Love Sup Forums now

Jack? Is that you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i bet not one person there will try to smash those fucking ads. fucking british pussies

Why would they do that?

as a righteous protest against disgusting antiwhite garbage being plastered in public places

>Niggers
>On the Titantic

Lel

lads I hate niggers so fucking much

Imagine the evacuation scene if niggers were on board. They would go apeshit and start stealing all the boats, leaving whamen and children to die

Your girl don’t....

>Asking for equal treatment is anti-white, we deserve all the roles!
Truly being white is such a hardship, I have no idea how I endured this long.

I think it's time to start casting white people as black slaves just to piss off the blackies

cringe

>WE DEMAND TO BE IN MOVIES BECAUSE WE HAVE DARK SKIN
dopey fucking nigger. kill yourself

Wasn't it called Amistad?

Deal with it soft-core beta white male.

your projection just adds to the cringe

>Too bad I'm whiter than you, Gomez.

>The whiteriarchy is stopping fat ugly niggers getting roles clearly not suitable for them ayo money pwease

Black actors being cast for roles which are originally written as white (or not specified) is ancient as shit. The reason? Because they were right for the role and because they were talented.

now this is cringe

>hahaha joke's on you! i'm a racetraitor!
kill yourself. you don't belong here

>value in skintone
Holy fucking kek
And I think you don't belong here, this isn't Sup Forums.
What the fuck is Sup Forums even according to you?
I've been here since 2005 and this whole edgy racist special club thing was never real, lolcat reddit shit was invented here you fucking newfag.

M U T T

>Italians
>white

There was one. He saved his family but died.

They're white, still look like hairy apes though. Even the women.

go to africa and live with your nigger idols, you traitor

i bet white people put that up
fucking cucks

>largest Empire known to man
>lol fuckin pussies can't fight ecks dee
Also these are fake. Check the twitter handle you utter fucking mong. Google Reverse Image Search you cunt.

I'm perfectly fine in my multicultural country, thank you very much.
There are no niggers here, that's an American thing. You're all niggers though, regardless of skintone.

Black people can't be romantic. They have no notion of a romantic relationship.

23 and me is the biggest scam in history. It tells you nothing. All it means is that 43.8% of your markers are found in people from France/Germany, not that you're that ethnicity. You also have Neanderthal DNA in you. It's the most bullshit thing and it's a scam for fucks like you.

Personally, I think repackaging Titanic as a comedy, is a great idea. Think about it, that scene where the guy bounces off the propeller suddenly becomes hysterical when you replace him with a nigger.

Holy fucking Shit.
You are speaking massive volumes of truth right now.
Keep it up.

Ps- /thread

I know how DNA sites work.
It was mainly to confirm some health risks because my mom's shit slav DNA is a disability cesspool.

go prep your wife's bull you dickless faggot

There's enough films about ships filled with black people sinking as it is, we don't need another one.

Maybe it's because judging people based on their skin color is unethical.

well we all know blacks can't swim so they may have to increase the death toll

>implying I'm not a khv
Thanks I guess?
Hence the posters, glad you got the message.

You can do that without forking over your genetic information to a public company. I did chuckle all the 'white' people committing suicide over the fact they weren't 100% white (protip, nobody is 100% white).

How is me telling you that 23 and me is a scam for faggots who want to prove they're 100% white (an impossibility) so they can larp with other faggots? I don't give a shit about OP or /poltv/. Nobody here is doing anything useful. No country in the West is going to stop immigration. We're not going to kill all the darkies. UK is literally over 20% more white than USA.

You leave the Irish alone, you bigot!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche
THERE WAS BLACK GUY ABOARD!

pretty sure anyone who uses 23andme is more pic related then I am

Danisha there could play the iceberg
DAAAAAAAAMN she so thick that there wouldn't be enough place for either of them to float on debris

I'm not the guy that posted that Trumpguy image.

>AW HELL NAW

>Hence the posters, glad you got the message.

The poster's message is to judge black people by their skin color and give them roles. That s judging people by their skin color. I'll be happy to provide further clarification.

>hahaha here's a picture of u xD
dumb racetraitor

shut up nazi

I know you're not. I was just asking why he replied to me with that picture when I was just telling (you) that 23 and me is a scam.

Actually the posters are saying that white people get more roles because of their skincolor.
If asking for equal treatment with
a different skincolor is asking for being judged by your skincolor then yes, you are correct. Which is always bad in all cases.
People should be judged for their skills, but sadly some people just don't get the chance to prove their skills. Ultimately resulting in agenda pushing which works against real acceptance. See The Last Jedi, Finn is a shit filler quotum character.

>haha here is an extreme mental case
I'm a big phat libtard but that guy should get beaten some sense into him.

no it's not you dumb liberal faggot. it's complaining that there aren't more niggers in movies (which is bullshit; niggers are vastly overrepresented in ALL media), and demanding that niggers receive more "representation" on account of their skin colour. they are just demanding handouts

I'm pretty sure he gets beaten and plowed every day and night, and he likes it. That's the problem with mentally ill

>Actually the posters are saying that white people get more roles because of their skincolor.

That's wrong. White people get more roles because there's 200 million of them and 30 million black people. Or some number like that, I can't remember.

Wouldn't work because Shaft is a character with a black identity.
Which makes it a shit character.

I don't really see it like that but I do agree that black people are overrepresented compared to other races, yet they cry the hardest for representation.
Indians have it way harder.

I'm too black for this shit

This would actually be hilarious. I would 100% watch a movie where some black plantantion owners are cracking the whip on some wypypo slaves, played completely serious.

when blacks are 50% of the US population they can try to play this retarded 70 IQ shit but until then it's meaningless

I feel you.

Sure that's a factor, but relatability is also a money thing.
There's a reason videogame characters aren't really that diverse either, it's because the slightly tanned brown haired 30's male is an easy and safe choice.

janitors confirmed black

mods = fags

I don't wanna see the story of the dude who works in the boiler room shoveling coal, and his live-in nanny lover.

Fucking retard mod needs to be relieved of his duties. This is a discussion about representation in television and film, it has nothing to do with politics. Fuck you, douchebag.

Does Sup Forums even have mods? they should move the thread back to Sup Forums

no wonder it sank...
iceberg my smooth ginger hairy ass

more likely niggers

>Take established movie
>Replace white people with blacks
>'wow u must be relli surprised huh this totally proves our point'

Fucking niggers.

Not the first time they do this, Pink Panther was OURS

>Being this triggered

Fucking snowflake.

which concretes the stereotype that they always needs holding hands because they can't do anything on their own.

and i love it how it makes nigger hate grow and normalises it.
stand fast and cheers britanon ( ^..^)-c|_|

You better behave, if you piss off the Jews they will plant your DNA in a crime scene.

Why don't they just make good movies? And you don't see hispanics, indians, or asians doing this, why is it always niggers?

It really goes against that stereotype that blacks are always thieves and criminals

no, FUCK YOU, latinos are the biggest minority in America, but an outsider would assume black people since they are OVER represented in tv. IF they really were for diversity and representing what America looks like, there would be far more Latino male roles in movies! But no, only got George Lopez or some generic danny trejo gangster role.

And not a single latino gave a shit about the grammys or the oscars when nogs were complaining it was "racist." Hopefully people begin to wake up over this.

Pedro from napoleon dynamite was the best spic in a movie.

Successful actors got to where they are by being on time, waking up early for a 7am call time, and understanding instruction.

t. film industry

I'm from Sweden and watching movies and shit I assumed blacks had to be at least 30% based on how many you see in movies. Very surprised to learn they were only about 13. Saw a lot of them living in Texas but now I'm in Washington and don't see many around. But there are mandatory niggers in every damn tv show and movie. No other minority get that kind of representation. It's fucking stupid how they still think they're not represented enough.

They picked a landwhale lol

>Tyrone and Latasha on the iceberg
>the iceberg sinks due to Latasha's weight

Probably this. Was normal, never did crime, just wanted to uplift his classmates by leading them as class president.