White Album 2

Seeing that anime didn't really have an ending, how did the true ending in VN go?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2079958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They died on a terrorist attack in paris.

Harem ending.

theres no harem ending here you nigger

Kazusa fucks off forever and Haruki either ends up with a cute kouhai, an alien, his boss or Setsuna.

>coda doesn't exist
nigga in the true ending he gets with Kazusa

I was obviously joking. Also you conveniently left out Setsuna's true end.

what was this sluts problem?

It's always been a fucking mystery to me how people don't absolutely hate White Album 2, but then keep shitposting about >NTR in every other form of media.
I've legitimately NEVER been as absolutely livid at an anime before as WH2. My mental state during the final few episodes was way past butthurt. Seeing them both threat Setsuna like that turned me into the most butthurt snownigger on the planet. I hate this anime and I hate everyone that doesn't hate it.

And if you're one of those "b-b-but he really loved Kazusa all along, so it doesn't count" then fuck you, retard. They were still in a relationship. Setsuna saw Kazusa kiss him while he's asleep and made her move because of that? Doesn't fucking matter. A realationship is a relationship. She loved him. And then he goes to fuck another girl and then THE FUCKING AIRPORT SCENR WHRET HSIRHASIRohd jifghdfg

I need this picture without the text for research purposes.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2079958

I appreciate you on a deep and spiritual level, user.

If you think that was bad, be thankful you never played the VN. Setsuna gets her heart completely destroyed in Kazusa's route. She starts to forget about things she had just done, gets hit by a car and after Haruki finally breaks things off with her, she faints and collapses in the snow.

i did say true ending, he doesnt get with setsuna in the true ending, hence why i said true ending and not Setsuna route or cheating route :^)

Cheeky bastard. You're free to delude yourself into thinking that of course. Every route is well written and all are equally valid outcomes, even the cheating route after what they did to expand it in the PS3/Vita version.

Except that the Setsuna ending would only work if the main character was hit in the head with a stray baseball, because even though "you" are the main character it would take some major brain damage for him to consider Setsuna after meeting Touma again. Although I do think all the routes are very well written the "socially retarded black haired girl will always win" meme was present from the start.

Same user, how did they expand it if you've got the time. I'm interested.

Again you're free to delude yourself into thinking whatever you want. You're one of those guys who think Haruki never really loved Setsuna in the first place aren't you? If so I question if you actually played the game of just read some summary written by that dumbfuck who played the game using a machine translator.

I don't think he never loved Setsuna but you're putting it as if the idea of loving on person more than another doesn't exist. Just because Haruki loved Setsuna doesn't mean Haruki ever loved Setsuna more than Kazusa.

Oh just stop this. Even though I'm a Kazusafag, it's not that Setsuna True is some kind of 'fake ending' or something. Maybe it doesn't fit WA2 general mood as much as cheating route or Kazusa True, but you don't just say that Kazusa True is true end and others are not, it's just a disrespect to Maruto's perfect work. They are all true.

Except he literally does in Setsuna's route. You just refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't match with your own headcanon. Also in the Cheating Route he monologues that he loves both girls equally.

I'm not trying to treat it as if it's some non ending, i even said the choice is based off of "you", but even though that may be true it doesn't mean that you can't look at things from a direction of how the story was going beforehand. It's as you said, Setsuna True just doesn't fit, it's the mass effect 3 of a perfect story(listen its the best comparison i had at hand), i just feel as if cheating and kazusa true do a better job at showing the personalities of the cast to their fullest. Like everything had lead to this point, and you guys could be right and im just deluding myself but still, the writing is so much better in those 2 parts.

I don't think my headcannon spawns from wanting Haruki to be with whichever girl, it definately comes from personal bias i'll give you that. As i said it the post i posted before this i feel as if Cheating and Kazusa True do a better job of utilizing the characters and their personalities. And yeah sorry, i don't remember this, my mistake it's been a while but it truly is one of my favorite, if not most favorite VN

I just don't understand how you can play through the entirety of CC, especially Setsuna's CC route and not think it's possible for Haruki to love Setsuna more than Kazusa. True, in IC Kazusa definitely held first place in his heart but after 5 years with Setsuna his heart can and does shift towards Setsuna.

I'm of the opposite view. I don't know how any sane man can destroy his life and the relationships he has with everyone around him for a girl that he hasn't met in 5 years. It completely invalidates and cheapens everything he did to win back Setsuna in CC. Setsuna's true route in Coda felt more like the natural order of things but you don't see me denying the possibility of Kazusa's ending.

Will The entirety of the Vn plus Coda ever be translated? I've been waiting to read it since I've watched this years back, but it never came, and no I will not go out of my way to learn Jap for fucking visual novels.

Then wallow in the fact that you will never experience the full story. The translation has stalled for years now and what was translated looks like it was done by someone with English as their 10th language or something while taking elementary japanese in college.

I guess i'm more of a sperg than you are, but thats the nature of opinions on the internet. I personally feel like Kazusa true is extremely powerful, but to each their own i guess. It was nice talking about this though, it's been a while for me and it's honestly refreshing.

>and no I will not go out of my way to learn Jap for fucking visual novels.
It's your loss dude, it's worth it

Oh it's more powerful for sure. Nobody will deny that. Kazusa True only made me want a happy end for Setsuna even more. Leaving Setsuna True for last was extremely satisfying because I finally get to see Setsuna's efforts and suffering bear fruit after all the shit she's been through. Playing the 3 sub-heroine's routes in CC before playing Setsuna's was the same feeling. As much as I love Setsuna I won't deny that tragedy and despair is what truly brings out her character. It is only after experiencing the crushing sadness she goes through in the other routes does playing her happy ends feel truly satisfying.

he wasnt with her for 5 years and i don't think he ever needed to win her back, she is always ready to jump his cock

They spent 3 years in limbo and 2 years together in pure bliss but in those 5 years Kazusa was nowhere in sight.

>i don't think he ever needed to win her back, she is always ready to jump his cock
It wasn't that simple. Did you even play Setsuna's route in CC? She had trouble accepting Haruki again because she had trust issues (understandably) and Haruki had to jump through all sorts of hoops before she could finally accept him again.

I never looked at it that was, I guessed if you liked Setsuna from the beginning you always kinda want whats best for her but if you liked Kazusa you would always have this kind of dislike and borderline hatred for Setsuna, or at least for me its that way. Seeing Kazusa willing to take away the only thing she was was good at in life to make amends showed how selfish but real her character was to me. Or im just a sucker for socially retarded black hair girls

kazusa may be inept but at least she's not mental

I know the rule user. Never in crazy, i promise.