youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/
>Press Trump @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/kdK9CbkM_a0
>FLotUS Melania @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/_Bl2exnRfFY
>VP Pence @DHS 15th Anniversary 3/1/18
youtu.be/5sZBfYAbchM
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/4mVyfZScMfc
>WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/BuWPzvU-Hqg (pt1)
youtu.be/UMbZtrTXFaU (pt2)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LYfnMOjw8
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash/
nyaa.si/view/1011889
youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/968616313408098304
youtube.com/watch?v=TkyiwjZmdM8
youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

THE PRESS IS KILLING THEMSELVES
youtube.com/watch?v=H3LYfnMOjw8

THREAD THEME

MAGA

if that IG won't r ecommend a single goddamn charge I will fucking SHIT

>Watching JoJo
>at the Pakistan part and there's an uppity sandnigger and earlier a dog impaled on a stake
That seems like Pakistan.

1-10, with 10 being prison, how big of a deal is this?
>In April 2017 the Kushner Company tried to get Qatar to invest in their money pit at 666 Fifth Ave. Qatar refused. A month later Jared led a diplomatic blockade against the country.

I would watch but the announcers are a bunch of soyboy eurocucks who sound too much like sargon

Waf

What is so bad about above ground nuclear testing? Any sign of masculinity or dominance over another being is frowned upon today.

mfw that almost certainly happens

>OP pic
wew lad

twitter.com/REALStaceyDash/

Cali '44th district.

Awoo!

MAGA

>Any sign of masculinity or dominance over another being is frowned upon today.
Unless its a darker race over a lighter race.

Does they IG recommend charges or just lay out the case for the DOJ/congress? Trump seems have complained about their lack of teeth

THIS is an A.S.A.

Watch for divegrass, my man. Matches are pretty good

>Gimme an T

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an R

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an F

>Gimme an F

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an S

WHATS THAT SPELL??

>implying irish/british are white

Maybe Trump should stop being a little bitch and replace him

Unless you can prove Kushner led a blockade (you can't, the blockade was already being formed by Saudi Arabia before Kushner), it's probably a fireable offense. But you can't prove that, it's a mere coincidence.
Qatar has been pissing off the Saudis and Israelis for far too long, it was obvious the US would get involved.

nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT
nyaa.si/view/1011889
>ITS OUT

Um...
Did anyone else get this email?

Trump is LITERALLY PROMISING THE WALL BY THE END OF THIS WEEK

whats going on ITT

I hope you foreigners are registered as foreign agents unless you work on behalf of the DNC

>replace someone with a minority in the senate
shucks if only it was that easy

Holy shit

So I’m assuming we are all pro 4d Chinese checkers gun control?

Nothingburger. Only a retard with no pasting knowledge of the ME situation would imply that Al Jazeera owner, Al Nusra and Muslim Brotherhood main funding source Qatar got in trouble because of Kushner.

>Unless its a darker race over a lighter race.
Only for now. The browns will also face a similar fate. You can't rule over a population that is masculine.

what would sessions do if they guy slapped his wifes ass in the DOJ club?

you cunts better vote for Stacey

Is there any videos of Trudeau being pissy about the tariffs? I could use some salt with my lunch.

This. Is. BIG.

I thought republicans were the majority

>Darling in the Cucxx
No thanks!

Project Veritas discovered that Bernis Sanders actually illegally colluded with Australia.
Nothing in news, just a small mention.

In the mean timefucking nothing has been found in three years on Trump colluding with Russia but shit goes on with a fucking special clown prosecutor basing his shit on random tweets.

It is the maxim of every prudent master of a family, never to attempt to make at home what it will cost him more to make than to buy. The tailor does not attempt to make his own shoes, but buys them of the shoemaker. The shoe-maker does not attempt to make his own clothes, but employs a tailor. The farmer attempts to make neither the one nor the other, but employs those different artificers. All of them find it for their interest to employ their whole industry in a way in which they have some advantage over their neighbors, and to purchase with a part of its produce, or what is the same thing, with the price of a part of it, whatever else they have occasion for. What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom.

California's 44th congressional district - since January 3, 2013.
Current Representative Nanette Barragán (D–San Pedro)
Area 105.2 sq mi (272 km2)
Distribution

100% urban
0% rural

Population (2015) 712,204
Ethnicity

7.9% White
15.12% Black
6.67% Asian
69.4% Hispanic
0.84[1]% other

Cook PVI D+35

Would take a miracle. This campaign would have to be conducted in Spanish.

If you exclude neocons, they're a minority

>Be American
>Shot yourself

>Skippy Pedosta openly threatening the president's son in law
These people literally don't need to follow basic laws

Yeah, me too would like Acting AG Rosenstein, Acting AG Rachel Bland or acting AG Generic Obama Holdover on the DOJ until senate confirms a better pick that Sessions. Seems a good plan

is it just me or does magnet links no longer work?

Lmao so they are the majority?

Suck my cock you tranny fucking nigger

works for me

>69.4% Hispanic
fucking lmao

partly true, but it seems like Rosenstein is acting AG right now.

What anime are these creatures from? They like one of those scub coral things in Eureka Seven.

the #Resist Trumpers are shooting themselves at the gates of the white house fucking kek

But how did that guy get a gun to the White House, it’s a gun free zone

In name only. Surely that is a concept you can comprehend?

Those are all good points, it can be hard not to take the bait sometimes.

>look at my African American right here

It's blood for the Blood God.

Literally pic related

That’s better than Trump constantly bitching on Twitter while Sessions continues to do nothing? But I guess that fits with Trump’s m.o

bodied

I know this is pasta but are they're people unironically shilling against tariffs other than muh true conservatives?

> but it seems like Rosenstein is acting AG right now.
In the Russian matter, he is since Session recused. For immigration, opioids, securing Trump agenda at the Supreme Court, race relations and all other matters, no.
Rosenstein could be tho. All it takes is firing Sessions

*there

FUCK YESSS

youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8

Wtf I love Dilbert now

TRS Pedes?

Surely you can comprehend they are the majority and they still can’t get shit done. Also, you can’t complain about neocons while supporting one

It's literally a real tweet user

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/968616313408098304

HOLY SHIT
HE'S LOST IT

It's South LA and the Harbor district. Occupied territory. She's a canon fodder candidate. If she were to pull it off it would be the greatest political upset in Kalifornia history.

>feels bad man

yess God please let it happen

>162599355
Oh you're a shill
no (You)4u

>In the Russian matter,
in MORE than that. he defers to rosensteins fucking staff lol
youtube.com/watch?v=TkyiwjZmdM8

Billionaire investor and longtime Trump confidant Carl Icahn dumped $31.3 million of stock in a company heavily dependent on steel last week, just days before Trump announced plans to impose steep tariffs on steel imports

In a little-noticed SEC filing submitted on February 22, 2018, Icahn disclosed that he systematically sold off nearly 1 million shares of Manitowoc Company Inc. Manitowoc is a “is a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions” and, therefore, heavily dependent on steel to make its products.
>The filing came just seven days before a White House event where Trump announced his intention to impose a 25 percent tariff on steel imports.

Trump’s announcement rattled the markets, with steel-dependent stocks hardest hit.

>Manitowoc stock plunged, losing about 6 percent of its value. Reuters attributed the drop to the fact that Manitowoc is a “major consumer of steel.” As of 10:20 a.m. Friday, the stock had lost an additional 6 percent, trading at $26.21.

>Icahn was required to make the disclosure because of the large volume of his sale. The filing reveals that he began systematically selling the stock on February 12, when he was able to sell the stock for $32 to $34.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross publicly released a report on February 16 calling for a 24 percent tariff. But, as the chart in the SEC filing indicates, Icahn started selling his Manitowoc stock on February 12, prior to the public release of that report. Moreover, the sharp drop in steel-related stocks did not occur until Trump announced he would accept the Commerce Department’s recommendations.

>Sup Forums didn't influence the ele-

So Qatar was funding terror and so awful...yet Kushner and his dad were begging them for billions of dollars? You don't think they wink, wink nudged, nudged during those meetings?
>be a shame if...

youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI

>Trump is doing
>What he promised
>7 YEARS AGO

That does not strike me as the actions of a stable man.

He's going for the Jewish jugular.

Holy fuck

Scott bump

> That’s better than
Trump run his cabinet like he ran his reality show: public berating even his most efficient workers.
Whoever Trump wanted fired got no advance warning. Comey was fired at the drop of a hat, Sally Yates the second after she stepped out of line.

Trump's catchphrase is "YOU'RE FIRED". Whoever isn't fired has Trump full confidence (until he doesn't).

Except it isn't

If I'm not mistaken, your only evidence of Kushner begging for Qatar money is an anonymous source.

wowwwww did you read my mind

its almost as if a 70 year old doesnt change much in a decade

What's it mean if when I let my facial hair grow out, it grows kind of like that? I get that typical soyboy """beard""" with the pube hairs and have a giant bald spot right under my chin. I also can only grow a Mexistache that's disconnected in the middle of my upper lip. I have mainly German, Irish, and Dutch roots. Where does this come from?
Or am I just a low T betamax faggot? Should I kill myself? I mean I'll probably end up doing it eventually so it won't matter either way, I'm just curious is all.

They're setting up the narrative to change the normie' s definition of shitposting. Watch them twist it.

It's funny because this will only expose more normies to this behaviour and then they'll adopt it. Everyone will begin using their Facebook and Twitter accounts to shitpost.
We can slip in if this ever happens.

she's hot but she uses a ton of makeup and hand man width fingers.

And this is supposed to be a good thing?

I live in Manitowoc WI. The Manitowoc Cranes Company left two years ago to move to Mexico. Lots of jobs lost. Fuck the Manitowoc company.

I don't know why this is so hard for people to grok.