Now that's just silly

Now that's just silly

We have a Bleach thread already. Lurk more.

I agree.
How can one person hold several people fighting in the palm of their tiny hands?

Ill take biggest let down in manga history for 500 Alex.

Get out generalfag.

>I need to kill Kuchiki Rukia to get the Hougyoku
>also I can't just kill her, even though I've killed countless shinigami before, I'm going to have her get executed on a cross by a bird on fire for a minor infraction
>what? hougyoku just comes out anyway? bye now
>i need to use the espada to kill everyone in karakura town to make the king's key
>what? i can make it without doing that? bye now
I don't think Aizen is really in control of things as much as he thinks he is.

>i need to use the espada to kill everyone in karakura town to make the king's key
There purpose was just to stall the captains.
If they wanted everyone in karakura dead a single arrancar could've pulled that off on their own.

Since Yhwach could peek into the future, do you think he saw Kazui at any point? Did he know Ichigo would have a son that was more OP than him?

Everything about Rukia getting executed was to keep everyone in the Gotei 13 from focusing on the central 46 and Aizen's death, and to also stall for time while Aizen studied how to make the royal key.
I also believe that he made the new espada solely for Wonderweiss and him being able to suppress yamamoto's zanpakuto. He only kept the rest of them around to help stall further for the hogyoku to mature and then only brought them to karakura to make it easier to deal with all the captains.
If you want something to complain about then you could say
>why did Aizen keep Gin and Tousen around all the way to when he attacked karakura? Tousen did next to nothing useful aside from probably keeping the espada in check and the only thing Gin really did for Aizen was teleport him around which I'm guessing Aizen could've done himself since he's amazing at hadou and also knew Gin was going to turn on him anyways
>why did Aizen bother nurturing ichigo as an experiment if he planned on telling him to fuck off when he assimilated with the hogyoku? He obviously knew everything would go his way so why not just kill ichigo in case the hogyoku's will gave him even more power?

>Everything about Rukia getting executed was to keep everyone in the Gotei 13 from focusing on the central 46 and Aizen's death, and to also stall for time while Aizen studied how to make the royal key.
didn't he do the same with orihime? he brought her over to HM so ichigo and the gang would come over and everyone would be stalled with fighting the other arrancar while he waited to make his big move.

Sticky is gone fag. Generals are allowed again.

It must suck to be this stupid

Just accept the truth.

A character cannot be smarter than the author who writes him.

And Kubo was a retard who didn't properly plan out a single arc beyond the 'Save Rukia' one.

>Just accept the truth.
No one in the thread was stating otherwise you dumbfuck.

Yeah, I was just responding to that user's complaints specifically. Aizen baiting Ichigo into Hueco mundo wasn't just to stall until he could attack karakura, it was so he could trap Ichigo and his friends, along with any captains coming to help them inside Hueco Mundo.

The whole Orihime/stall for time in HC was still pointless though.It doesn't really mean much since Aizen should've eaten the hogyoku the moment it was ready and gone to karakura after he assimilated fully, or even done it when he was stuck in Yamamoto's fire and just used his shikai to make everyone think nothing was going on. Since he didn't do anything with the time that Ichigo was trapped in hueco mundo it was all kind of a waste of time. Especially considering that he didn't take wonderweiss with him on the initial attack and instead let him come later with menos grande for no fucking reason.

>9 ips
>14 posts
constant samefagging. just let the thread die.

Samefagging is how discussion is made, retard

Maybe it's yaoi.

I think Aizen needed the fight to get the right conditions for his evolution.

>Samefagging is how discussion is made,
What does this even mean? Samefagging is just the same few anons going back and forth in an otherwise dead thread.

>Samefagging is how discussion is made
Are you on the spectrum?

I guess I said that like a dumbass but assuming the thread was fairly new, if a few people don't bump it then how is it going to get any more discussion?

>do you think he saw Kazui at any point? Did he know Ichigo would have a son that was more OP than him?
He possessed Kazui's body so yeah probably

>didn't properly plan out a single arc beyond the 'Save Rukia' one
>Rukia rescue
>properly planned

It's actually better for the same people to discuss rather than have some random bloke fill in and write your reply for you.

>then how is it going to get any more discussion
What's the point of more discussion? Literally everything Bleach related has been discussed to the death already. There is honestly nothing else to say.

If it's in the official rules, then it's not a rule.

Except for the Quincy stuff, Old man being Juha Bach, Inner Hollow being True Zangetsu, Misaki being a Quincy, and why the Soul Reapers and Quincy were going to fight.

Don't ignore what was already set to go dud. Arrancar arc was still pretty good (21-32). Fake Karakura Town War arc was just the first legit bad arc.

He can literally control Yamamoto's mind. He could've just made him burn Ichigo or something. The whole Wonderweiss thing was contrived as fuck.

Aizen didn't want to burn Ichigo (or Gin) because they were needed for his evolution plan. He didn't want to burn the captains because he wants to rule them. He didn't really give a shit about the espada but he still didn't want them turning into barbecue right away either. He also might've been worried about dying before the hogyoku could fully activate.

Yama's power was overall a massive pain in the ass no matter how it was used, so he focused on sealing it off.