If you guys are so obsessed over Pizzagate (even though its been debunked numerous times by experts and even the...

If you guys are so obsessed over Pizzagate (even though its been debunked numerous times by experts and even the pizzeria owner himself), why did you vote for a "man" who likes spying on teenaged girls in dressing rooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow! So powerful! I am definitely #WithHer now.

Why do shills always post with my hero shit? Is it because its a normie show?

How did they debunk pizzagate?

>And debunked by the pizzeria owner

You mean the same owner who claimed there wasn't a basement to his pizzeria when the whole Pizzagate thing started to get really popular, while he participated in an interview a few year prior claiming he was organizing some charity party in that very same basement?

[citation needed]: the post

They didn't, they lied like snakes and screamed 'ANTI SEMITE' until it was drowned out by their drone-bot posters screaming as hard as they could.

The girls Trump spied on are over 18

Because the truth is always the direct opposite of whatever the left is claiming.

they went full operation mockingbird on this

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

Now shut up and sit down. You look so silly

>Pizzagate debunked
Of course, Bill Clinton took 26 trips on the Lolita Express to Epstein's pedo island to play Parcheesi.

Snopes is a commie propaganda site run by a pedo who was busted hiring underage hookers.

>citing snopes

Holy fuck, at least don't make it obvious you're a fucking shill and/or complete retard, jesus christ.

I mean seriously, that site has become a fucking joke in the last couples of years, now its just political drivel and opinion stated as fact.

>flag

American conservatives are hypocrites, and they're not even ashamed of it.
They can spout outright lies to your face with a straight face if it furthers their agenda.
That's why Trump and his cronies get away with their shit. Logic does not apply to their shameless ways. Their supporters don't give a fuck if it's THEIR guy breaking the law, committing treason, or doing pretty much anything that they'd go into a tard rage over if a democrat did.

>Said the Swede

How's Malmo boy? Still a fucking sharia shithole where acid attacks are common place?

Trump is part of the elite and just as guilty when it comes to

Work closely with:

R. Maxwell (Mossad) Ran a sex/spy ring
Cohn (Mossad) Ran a sex/spy ring
Epstein (Mossad) Ran a sex/spy ring
G. Maxwell, daughter of R. Maxweel, recruited for epstein's spy ring, including a 15 yo employee of Mar-O-Lago

Clintons, Trump and their goons are all creeps.

Trump tried to hide his involvement and the accusations against him for raping a 13-year old.
Acosta buried the entire investigation...a matter of national security.

Trump appointed Acosta to his administration.

Fuck the elite

Not sure how Sweden getting fucked relates to my point about conservatives. (btw, I'm a conservative too, it's just that the american ones act so fucking retarded that it's hard to take them seriously)

I want froppy to jollopy my sloppy willopy

Posting snopes. Lololol. Fucking clown shoes.

Snopes is for Dopes

Squirting orgasms are GGGGrrrreeeeaaaattt.
It wasnt pee.
What guy doesnt want to drink up a womans squirt?