You can only have one

You can only have one.

All of them.

Kuro and then change her pain share mark so Illya feels us constantly having sex

I pick the one that grants wishes and wish for the other two are well.

OK, I'll have one
of each

What would you do if she wastes your wish wishing to be your imouto?

Illya.

the same thing as if I wished for all of them, make her pregnant

I wouldn't want to separate the cups. I am not a monster.

Which one

That's cheating.

>mfw staying up all night watching for new chapter spoilers

Go to sleep

Whichever comes with the BD

I choose all of them. I must protect all of them.

Too bad you get to be Sakura's doll instead.

>Iri in Medusa's outfit
I didn't know I wanted this, but I do.

Would you?

I might

That's a hard choice. They're all good girls.
Let's go with Illya.

Miyu ass

Obviously, that's what the question was about.

I'll take Shirou instead

Illya is perfection.

Reminder that soon you will be able to play Illya in Shadowverse.

Illya. Then make a copy of Kura from her and make them share sensation

I don't really play Shadowverse that often. I guess I'm going to have to start focusing on Havencraft now.

Illya, that way you get all 3 as Kuro will follow for her mana transfers and Miyu because she loves Illya.

if it means breaking those 3 apart I would rather have none

Wait. Are you actually serious?

Take Illya and just leave those two

Yeah they are making fate leaders to go along with the heaven's feel movie release.

How much do they cost?

Don't believe they have announced anything yet but I imagine the same as other leaders, although like the street fighter ones they probably can't be bought with gold.

Caster Illya is so damn cute.

I'd love to see Illya dressed up as Merlin or Solomon instead of Medea.

Illya, the other two will naturally follow her

I want to impregnate Illya.

Think this is the only one I have of that.

all, even the mom and maids

>mom and maids
Disgusting. Only lolis can be attractive.

Calm down Miyu.

I'm sorry I already did, Kuro as well.

I can't fucking stop listening to ChouChou. Usu Beni no Tsuki is a lovely song.

I love the cute archer panties. Don't post samples though when you can easily get the better quailty one.

>having to pay for it
>can only get some shitty wormslut sleeve for free
Meh

It does make sense that Sakura is the free one that everyone gets to use though.

Can't wait for that massive Kurofag's C93 doujin.

Just gotta hope it gets scanned, I'm kinda sad that there are so many c92 doujins that still haven't been scanned, especially the SHG one with Luvia.

It's a bit absurd now that there are three different artists I'm following that are completely obsessed with each respective cup.

Which are the ones for the other two, I only know of the kurofag.

Come on you know who the Prillyafag is.
The Miyufag is noticeable more unpopular than the other two though.

Meido

I don't really, I'm saving everything prisma I can find so chances are I probably already have their stuff but I can't really think of any artists that draw only Miyu or Illya at the same level of the kurofag, or at least not with an as distinct artstyle.

The only one I can think of for Illya would be lemonmaiden but it's not like he only draws her.

>pregnant lolis
Devastating births.

Yes, she's the popular one that everyone wants, after all. Only the niche fanbases need to pay up.

How the fuck based Luvia, the best girl, and that one who pleases old men for money got so few points? Fucking Japan and its terrible taste.

Sakura lost that poll though, only Shirou and Kirei beat Illya, even Kuro and I think Miyu beat Sakura in the poll. The part you showed didn't include the twitter part where sakura didn't get many votes compared to the Cafe vote where the prisma collab was almost over and the apocrypha was the main event.

>mapofag blows the fuck out most characters

Not just most, all. He got 6235 votes, second was Shirou around 3k and Illya around 2.5k.

>implying Twitter votes mean shit
There are bots on Twitter spamming votes for the main girl date episode in CP to this very day.

Source? All I can find is the announcement that Kotomine won.

They had some tweets up with each characters quite a while ago, on 2chan they had screencaps of those tweets around the time the voting ended.

Rin is the least popular heroine, after all, so she brought down the amount of votes for Luvia.

>beaten by Sakura in her own spinoff

Do hommucli have souls? If I recall they do so you can just kill them all and stuff their souls into a new body

Illya and her delicious butt.

homunculi have a soul analog which lets them have a personality instead of being animated corpses, but the holy grail illya is special and has something superior to a soul

I really love the way he draws illya, she looks so slutty but also just really happy which is the perfect combination as I like Illya to be lewd but I don't like all the doujins where she's getting raped and not enjoying it.

Illya should be treated nicely, be spoiled and get everything she wants. If what she wants is dick then that's just even better.

Can't wait for the prisma event, best thing is that all the rate ups are servants I want so even if it takes me a lot to get Illya that will probably just mean that I will get the 3 other girls.

anal with miyu

Medb is the biggest spook who stands in the way of creating my loli heaven in Chaldea.

Miyu is EXCLUSIVELY only for the roughest of mating presses

With the event there are days where Illya is the only 5 star with rate up so you won't risk getting Medb.

All is good as long as you leave Illya to me.

why do some people compare Miyu with FSN Sakura?
Miyu is even more emotionless and she reminds me more of FZ sakura than anything

I'm sorry I already got to her.

Season 5 when

What is going on here?

I'll take this one then.

I want to take a bath with Illya.

Be sure to wash her all over. Especially her cute butt.

Don't worry I will.

I'll take Luvia-sama thank you.

So squeezable.

Soon

These girls are at least 18 years old

Useless fat.