This is why I blow myself up

This is why I blow myself up

Other urls found in this thread:

viralsquare.net/meet-man-278-piercings-penis/?utm_source=Lamborghini&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=viral
youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

viralsquare.net/meet-man-278-piercings-penis/?utm_source=Lamborghini&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=viral

"I'm here for the job interview."

This is the end game of white nationalism

Based op

is this what a real demon looks like?

I mean, by the time you have 20 piercings on your dick what's a couple hundred more gonna change.
I'm more shocked at the fact that this creature has fucking horns, what the fuck.

If this freak blew himself up it would be like a grenade. Bits of metal flying about.

What I would give to send this guy back in a time machine into a rural church somewhere in Spain during the height of the inqusition, and just watch what happens

Not to mention the biological warfare, lord knows how many strains of hpv and hepatitis this guy has in his blood

How the hell do these people support themselves? How do they keep getting money to get their body modifications?

Where's a fucking photo, I need to know what that would look like because I can't even imagine. Probably looks like a mole rat going into medieval combat, a fucking raw snag somebody's about to use to scrub the sink. A damn pink banana that's gonna tell you you're gonna be visited tonight by three ghosts, a chubby finger that got magnetized and walked into a tac factory. A veiny beige sea slug strung up on wire in no man's land, a lumpy mushroom covered in bull's noses, I gotta see that shit.

I assume they come from wealthy families.

At what point does one stop being human? Can a person like this truly look at themselves in the mirror and count themselves among the rest of humanity? And why, for the love of our Lord in Heaven, has nobody taken a high power magnet and waved it in front of his face?

just two friends posing for a selfie hehe

> one fuck-knuckle kraut faggot decides to make himself look like he crashed his vespa into the bass proshop
> lets all strap on bombs and blow ourselves up
> raghead logic
this is why we will have to kill you all. and then we will deal with the krauts

zoomalis don't need implants, they're demons on their own.

the devil in the digits, we need to kill these people

these people were not hugged as children

the fuck is that hairline??

praise satan

you know what would be super kewl? if he cut off his entire face off. that would be WILD!!!

i dont mind this.
it helps me pass judgement on somebody's value as a living organism without having to subject myself to whatever idiocy they might say.

usually i have to waste as much as 3 seconds before i identify trash thats not even worth a bullet.

Is there a video do you recon it can talk properly. Is it's mouth constantly held open like that. At what point do you say to you self I want to be a monster

>Probably looks like a mole rat going into medieval combat

look at those fucking hobbit feet

> and he’s even been denied into a few countries because people are afraid of him.
> afraid of him
> afraid
disgust, revulsion and well founded hate is not "fear"

Just because someone has body mod work done doesn't mean he can't be a productive member of society. As it turns out, Rolf Bucholz is a chartered accountant.

>a molerat going into medieval combat

People fear what they don't understand. People are ignorant and hateful

You get the books done and a freak show for the same price? pretty fucking cool.

> dont understand
ohh i understand this vermin quite well.
he is a drain on society, and the fattest, most revolting termite gnawing at the foundations of civilization.
he does more damage to western culture going to his corner cafe every morning, than all the niggers that have ever lived.

We understand okay?
>I want to express my true and beautiful self, feel apart of a subculture, and get attention
Except your self is ugly, your culture degenerate, and your desire for attention a histrionic mental illness.

I think catering to mental illness is a huge problem in the world. This is a great example.

kek

Numbers probare satanas mortem petit.

this text is pure. Here is a cap for all the anons.

We just keep getting that much closer to Weimar.

Germans are truly degenerate

(((Buchholz)))

A FUCKING LEAF

>This is why I blow myself up
Strap that faggot to you to get more shrapnel damage points

Double rake reserved for you

Well that's a good way to nofap

hes just another nutjob looking for attention. nothing to see here

Slaneesh?

How does he pass a metal detector?

These are the kind of people who say "never judge a book by its cover"

But in some situations, the cover alone can tell you just how shit a book will be

I didn't know killing floor released an expansion

appropriate digits for the pic

Nah he doesn't
He just enjoys being a freak and the attention, literally harmless

*Takes a piss*
*Soaks entire bathroom*

imagine putting him through an MRI machine

I think this guy is German. Saw him on TV a few years ago and then couple years after that at the trainstation in my city.
Another disgrace for Germany. Just bomb us already.

Honestly I dont blame you my dude.

pretty good comparison given that cenobites are moral relativists and hedonists

blow you up next week k?

nuke you next time

Doesn't isis have biological and chemical weapons? Use those on Europe. Completely bombard them with your belief. You basically own two country's in Europe, so why don't you?

those are fucking klingons mate

He's a living fragmentation grenade
#banassaultpiercings

We must purge

All that body modification, and he can't fucking get laser eye surgery.

>666
THE ENEMIES OF THE BOG GODS

lmao fuck, straya bringing the bantz as usual

Most people have a forehead, those niggers have a fortyhead.

>implying lenses

If I shot these things in public and called the CIA afterwards saying I caught them some ayyy lmaos what are the odds I beat the charge?

Demonic possession confirmed

Holy freak a zoid Batman. We really are Weimar 2.0.

nigga blow errthang up

>Wu're huir bor he ghjob inderbew

You're just noticing that now? All that's left is for nationwide legal prostitution and mothers / fathers whoring their daughters out of their own homes.

Where are you, Hitler-reincarnated? We need you now more than ever.

HOLY FUCK THIS NIGGER LITERALLY CUT HIS OWN FUCKING NOSE OFF TO SPITE HIS FACE

THEN FUCKING KILL THIS GUY !
NOT SOME 11 YEAR OLD INNOCENT KID

> Choosing to be repulsive
I don't get it, what more does he get than a article dedicated to his degeneracy?

The face on the bottom left pretty much sums it up.

Maybe Hitler was right?

Why would anyone?

I thought soyboys mostly did it because they were too big a pussies to put contacts in. I can't believe people younder than me choose to wear glasses.

Their moms or kids saying they look better in glasses, which 9.5/10 times a lie to make them feel better, may have contributed.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc

If 1 in 5,500,000 people choose to look like this, what's the big deal?

Bow to me, my failed science experiment!

At least we know he won't be able to reproduce

or he´ll create the first real live demon
If i only knew which chaos god has blessed him

He has literally cuck horns
cf. Shakespeare

Do your worst.

Maybe ISIS has a point afterall.

Because monsters exist in countries other than your own? Give me a fucking break. You have way more monsters, and your monsters actually kill people.

kekked and checked

>just two demons posing for a selfie from the Immaterium hehe

"I'm interviewing for the manager position of the sales department."

Why do people have to use their body as a fucking canvas? Like, I get it, you're an artist that needs a fucking outlet. Go draw a picture, or write a song for fuck's sake, but noooo.

DEMONIC SCUM

>accounting
>productive

I'm pretty sure that guy tried to become the Red Skull