My wish is your command.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvXAgUsxBfE
youtube.com/watch?v=N4CDtjeZ7DI
youtube.com/watch?v=8lSNNyHzmc4
youtube.com/watch?v=2CFhpiSHYfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hail Sminem

What type of contest did those kids win?

01010011 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000101 01001101 00100000 01000011 01001111 01001110 01010100 01010010 01001111 01001100 01010011 00100000 01010010 01000101 01000001 01001100 01001001 01010100 01011001

Not a contest. Graduation.

Hail Sminem

most un-flushable turd in the genetic toilet

They look like living caricatures what the fuck

lel

Dios mio...

la luz extinguido
atrociosa..

kek

And we're the mutts...

Russians are the mutts of Europe

Russia already dominates in sports.

>have you heard of the high elves

I hear people say that people look like oblivion characters IRL all the time, but that guy ACTUALLY REALLY LOOKS LIKE AN OBLIVION NPC

holy shit this guy is terrifying

I feel bad for this guy, he drew the absolute shortest draw for look genetics.

which hobbit movie is this?

kid on the lefts face looks straight out of elder scrolls oblivion

this

Remember when you sub humans didn´t manage to invade a country fraction of the size of your imperium?

Thank you based Sminem

fucking saved

Its inevitable

friendly reminder that Russia is only 77% white, and projected to be less than 50% by 2050, and less than 35% by 2100. We don't have time to have rivalries anymore. All whites worldwide must unite.

Need to see his parents. They should be hideos as him.

America isn´t even 56% white.

Who is this wing nut with perfect hair?

America numerically has the largest population of whites on earth, and the territory that is still 90% white, is as large as Europe excluding Russia.

I was just about to post this

Reminder that using the term "white" because there is not a single geniune ethnic group in your country shows how much of a mongrel you are

literally what i was thinking of

I knew it....

It´s only self reported race. The reality is darker.

Argue all you want, but Slavs don't look like this. Russians are another ethnic group.

Ukros do.

as I said, the area of America still >90% white is as large as Europe. Certain regions have certain white ethnicity just like Europe. We say white, because it is who we are, and who you are. UK demographics are the same as America in 1985. Literally one generation behind us. You want to shill? Enjoy the destruction of Civilization, and the eternal BBC, as blacks are projected to be 55% of world population by 2100. Blacks were 4% of the population in 1950. Whites were 38% of the world population in 1950, and are 6-7% today, and 2-3% by 2100.

nigger go ahead have fun. Friendly remidner that you even being on this site is hate speech in your country. Only America can be on this site not be breaking the law. I can go down to the local kfc with a AR-15 in hand, shouting nigger at everyone, while handing out holohoax phamplets, and that we should exterminate all non-whites. Can you? Fuck off with your D&C, Jew

"Dammit Malcolm and Reese, I specifically told you boys to stay away from that spent uranium dump, Just look at your brother!"

Life is unfairrrrr

These guys look unironically based to me.

As long as you kill the Kikes and Chinks I don't give a shit. You're better than anyone outside of Anglos and the Germanic peoples.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

In 1,000 years the Ferenge hailed their singular ancestor Sminem, whose ears were used for cloning the race !

> Italians
More like Sicilians.

ULTIMATE KEK

How do I become a slav?
I already look like slav except my Chad eyebrows. Also I'm shorter then the average slab probably.
If I learn Russian and squat when I drink will I be accepted?

>based af
all you dickless faggots can go suck his chad cock.

Why would you reply like that to a post calling for unity?

Seriously, what the fuck genetic disorder does he have? He scares me. He is repulsive on a metaphysical level.

still he is much happier than you are

Ok, whatever.
Regards, friendly Khazar merchant.

Slavs had their chance and it was awful.

Friendly Khazar merchant here again.
PS: tried to become a Slav once too, didn't work out. The Ukranians thought I was Aryan and the Russians thought I was a faggot.
Tried to fit in with the Asians, but it's too much work.

beat me

All hail to the king.

It suxks being white. You wanna fit in with someone so you can have an identity, but Noone will accept you because your white.

White identity is made up by this board, if you look in society at how people interact and function whites are the ONLY race that don't stick together/have collective identity.

It's because we have been subverted for so long, and if any whites start trying to identify with each other they will be locked up for white supremacy.

Although this could just be leafland/Vancouver idk.

A ecли чecтнo, пo бoльшe тaких пocтoв нaдo. Aгpeccия из внe, дaжe ecли мы caми ee кoopдиниpyeм, вceгдa дeлaлa нac тoлькo eщe бoлee cильными и мoгyчими. Haм нyжнa пcихичecкaя энepгия кaк cтpaнe, для ee жe eдинcтвa и мoщи.
youtube.com/watch?v=AvXAgUsxBfE

Yup

wtf they look like oblivion character
what kind of genes is that

Some say he's got FAS, I say this is the ultimate chad form

Zika

Бoльшe.
Cмoтpи, y мeня дaжe c мoнгoлoидoм видeo ecть:
youtube.com/watch?v=N4CDtjeZ7DI

Does anyone know what part of Russia is Sminem from? That has to be a Khazar on the right.

Macedonians got Internet?

this

I swear I've seen this thread before, oh wait, you faggots just recycle the same jokes.

He is from Volgograd. They guy on the right is Azeri.

Probably a friendly merchant, like all the Khazars. The friendly merchant land is commonly referred to as "Israel" if I'm not mistaken.

Sminem is from Volgograd(Stalingrad), a very mixed region due to Soviet repopulation program that moved people from all over the Union to the city after it was ravaged by war.

His friend is Azerbaijani.

East-Slavs are literally Mongol'd Finno-Ugrics
South-Slavs are Turkish rapebabies

>West-""""""""""Slavs"""""""""""""
Can't deny this

>demonio de la violación eslava

You guys in Macedonia have such an interesting culture. Saw some of the statues of Alexander the Great in your beautiful country. I was relly impressed by your rich history.

I hope for you, that you'll never meet a Greek

>Macedonia
>Alexander the Great

youtube.com/watch?v=8lSNNyHzmc4

i love this kid
and would be proud if he ruled over m country
true slav!

>hating on based sminem
I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you.

have a (you) my friend
it wasnt even half bad

Fuck I genuinely want this guy to be happy and satisfied with his life please

I wish he would rule over Germany

He's happier than 90% of Sup Forums mate. He has a lot of friends, has a gf and is always smiling on photos. He's someone we should all aspire to be.

nice, thank you

Look at his hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CFhpiSHYfM

Yeah i am pretty sure Alexander the Great was macedonian so you can fuck off non-country.
>finland
>history
yeah you wish you had as rich a history as macedonia

W-What is this?

Who is sminem? Please, give me a quick rainbow.

King of all Russians, and soon the world.

Homo Sovieticus Obtusus.

poor kid desu

Patron saint of /biz/
The moment his face was posted on /biz/ BTC jumped from 6k to 8k