Loud foreigners on public transit

>loud foreigners on public transit

awww quiet faggots safe space interrupted?

>live in alabama
>loud stinky niggers literally everywhere at all times

:(

>public transit
>safe space
Wut?

I feel your pain dude.
Why can't they just act like normal civilized fucking human beings?

thats my point, he wants it to be his safespace

loud foreigner detected

could be worse

let me guess

those fucking filipino accents

Fuck off chang, literally no one wants to hear your gutter language.

was in UK few years back on a bus, some sandnigger pair sits behind me, they talked so loudly all the drive, fucking annoying

>be in train
>hear little kid saying "we should go to a country with more money"

sure, go away and never come back

then why did you let us in and not resist? Oh wait, I can answer that.

Because you're a weak cuck that can only bitch about us in on the internet on an anonymous image board.

My bad

Someone is triggered

>wanting gooks to act civilized is unreasonable
You're supposed to be more intelligent than us so how about you act like human fucking beings, you shovel-toothed piece of shit?

Yeah OP for taking the time out of his day to bitch about people he doesn't know because the decible level was too high on his public transit.

This is why everyone hates polish immigrants even though they are white

being civilized means you don't chimp out when someone talks louder than you want

Maybe you should just be quiet on public transit. It's common courtesy, respect for others.

Maybe he should use private transport if he's bothered by people talking in public.

Which is what OP did, faggot. He went on Sup Forums instead of shouting in your slant-eyed rice-guzzling face.
I swear, Germany should have let the fucking Japs genocide you.

shill

This is why everyone hates polish immigrants especially since they aren't white

Dumb subhuman

Huntsville Aryan checking in.

No he's unconstructively bitching to people who had nothing to do with it. If it was such a serious problem all he had to do is quietly and calming walk up to them and ask them to keep it down to a reasonable level. Which he didn't do because it obviously wasn't a problem .

keep bitching about us in private and doing nothing, cuck

Smart kid.

>doesn't tell him to shut up
>doesn't beat him up if he's dark skinned
western soyboys smdh

No, he's just a fucking chink. Chinks talk louder than Europeans because in their overpopulated shithole homeland you have to shout to hear yourself over the incessant babble of a billion other chinks. Which is fine in most circumstances, it's no worse than any other foreign language. But if you're on the train it's good to be quiet so people can read or listen to music or what have you.
I tend to go to bat for Asians but their tendency to be loud as fuck is annoying. At least Indians and mestizos tend to be quiet when they speak their own language.

Fair point. You should still keep it down, Wang.

People being rude on public transit tend to blow up in your face when you confront them about it, only making the situation worse.

You don't have ours

>implying you're going to constructively change anyone's opinion

>implying i care what a mutt thinks

Oh Poland, you're the hero we need but don't deserve. Come save us, too many fucking soyboys over here. I wish all of Canada were nothing but Pure Laine

>Neo-Liberal elites are paying this poster to argue on a Cambodian basket weaving forum that foreigners shouldn’t have to quite down to avoid upsetting autists on public transit.
Dumbass.

No, he needs to release Fart Bombs on the Subway, and then get off at the Subway Stop and then Yell WE'RE CRASHING THIS SUBWAY

>asking third world retards to be quiet
Might as well ask a pack of chimps to quiet down. It's in their genes to be as loud and obnoxious as humanly possible wherever they are. You can't make them shut up, because they have zero awareness of anything outside of their own immediate needs. Manners is not a thing to them.

Do you let people welcome you into their house, then shit all over the floor and tell them they were idiots for letting you in?
Also, fuck any loudmouth, noisy fucker in public, regardless of language.

>le ebin strawman
fuck off

Yeah. That's what I thought.

When you make fallacious arguments in bad faith you cant possibly expect a counterpoint.

based chinkleaf knows how to colonize a nation, all the other canadians who get butt hurt by the way they act in public just can't comprehend the population densities these immigrants content with. They need to stop being so upset by a fact of life around the world, or they need to sack the fuck up and make a serious effort of keeping people out of the country. This "tax em 15% on their homes" is a halfhearted ploy by cuck politicians and it won't save anyone.

I don't expect one, because you dont have one.

2 loud chinks screaming at each other on the bus for 5 minutes, I lean over an calmly say "hey, shhhh that's not how we behave here" "Wa?" they look confused at each other like someones head just exploded in front of them, "be quiet" I say and put my finger to my lips.
They quit talking for the next 15 minutes before I get off the bus. Dude next to me gave me that smile white people give each other when chinks are around.
Heh.

Maybe this works in leafland, anyone who has done this anywhere non-cucked knows they just start yelling even louder

Because you don't know how to make a valid argument without resorting to strawmen hypotheticals.

Ay yo white boi

All foreigners to gas town

Saw this in Japan, was pretty cringey. Made even worse by them elbowing everyone just to get a selfie of themselves in a rush hour train car.

Not the case. Its a direct question, based on the post you made saying Canadians are cucks for not resisting an invasion. We didn't resist, we welcomed. Now you're shitting on the floor.
You have no counter point, so you're attacking the method.

Public transport is for poor people

>Do you let people welcome you into their house, then shit all over the floor and tell them they were idiots for letting you in?
^
>Not the case
Trying to conflate someone talking at a volume above your comfort level to shitting on the floor of your house is not comparable.