Katie Hopkins gets brutally redpilled in SA

She gotten a lot more explicit in her language since going to South Africa... how long before he has to (((leave))) rebel media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w18wzHbz9v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She*

>Less fertile than @Julius_S_Malema
savage

She was always redpilled.

I’m enjoying the butthurt in the comments. I can’t see her staying at Rebel though if she keeps being so obvious.

This lady is awesome.

hmmm. Sorry I don't listen to women.

youtu.be/w18wzHbz9v4

wtf are you on about?
South Africa was founded by Dutch, British and French Protestants.

she was always this redpilled

How long until she is imprissoned for hate speech?

>actually liking this cunt

She might be RP'd but she is only a detriment to our cause, just a vile old cunt whether she shares our politics or not.

I would love to get into a self defense situation with her desu

I'm in love...

That is what commie kikes and their leftist pets want. Yet I don't think they considered the back fire.

Lmfao I bet the media went apeshit on that

she would rekt you ya daft homo

I don't care if whe's vile old cunt, if she's with us on the politics, I say more power to us!
what she said in that tweet is prophetic, disregard it for your own peril.

if she still lives in the uk shes going to be locked up for four years for online racism

I’m not sure why she hasn’t actually

probably because she's high profile, it's easier for them to get away with locking up you or me, but going after people who are in the news is harder for them

She lost her job because of that tweet

The best scenario is that she gets a molotov to the face by angry niggers (WHICH I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN BTW) so we don't get to see her in the UK
>if she's with us on the politics, I say more power to us!

Retarded statement, she is only known for trying to stay relevant by any means necessary, she doesn't give a fuck about SA and is using it to try and latch on to rightwing politics, a parasite.

>Wtf Kaite how can you not be for genocide against whites in south africa? Are you fucking racist? FUCK YOU KILL WHITES
This is the comment section.

Hopefully they put her in prison for being racist and xenophobic, also I dont like the fact that she is perpetuating the lie that white people in SA are being killed.This cant continue anymore I hope the British government will take the necessary action to stop such a vile barrage of hatred directed towards people of color in Britain and other parts of Europe.

No one who matters knows who this is nor cares

shut the fuck up you slimy little crease

Trump knows her, in fact she was on the UK apprentice herself.

Is this real?

What do you think? (Yes, it is). And there has been worse cases. It honestly makes me fucking angry.

She'll get jailed in no time for hate speech, won't she?

Not if she moves to a real country

>>>something tells me that Our cause and (((Your))) cause are not the same cause