youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/
>Press Trump @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/kdK9CbkM_a0
>FLotUS Melania @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/_Bl2exnRfFY
>VP Pence @DHS 15th Anniversary 3/1/18
youtu.be/5sZBfYAbchM
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/4mVyfZScMfc
>WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/BuWPzvU-Hqg (pt1)
youtu.be/UMbZtrTXFaU (pt2)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N31I3
suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/3_1_2018_marginals.pdf
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/02/in-new-document-vatican-proclaims-jesus-as-the-only-savior-of-humanity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

TRADE WAR

So Michael Moore finally had enough and sudoku'd at the white house?

and they think this is a winning strategy

Just a little heads up for you senpai shamers out there.

MAGA

I wish. They'd need a crane to get his fat ass off the lawn.

>Mixed weight couples

I haven't been to /ptg/ for a while, but I came back last thread and everyone's acting like there was some major victory, what happened?

>mixed weight couples

Trump is the chaos candidate.

god i remember 4 years ago with this shit made me concerned. seems like petty things now that we have to keep a 10,000-species existing

serious question: will the more entrepreneurial minorities (asians, indians, and even the smarter hispanics) be turned off by this or are they so blinded by their hatred of whitey that they're willing to vote in a communist govt that will fuck them in the end?

Party of Niggers, Bitches, and Faggotry.

Shall we guess the questions/statements youre not supposed to say?
I'll start, ahem. How do you make it up stairs together?

>things you should never say

'lose weight'

>mixed weight couples

>asian male and black female
what will their kids look like?

WE /TRADEWAR/ NOW.

Goblins

what an original thought you have there, care to share more?

Another mulattoe. I’ve only seen 12 - 15 in my life but I know man they all look the same. LA ABMONACION

Like ET.
Short legs and long arms.

>INCOMING BLUE WAVE-

"Quick everybody do what didn't work last time, except twice as hard!" Are they addicted to failure?

Reminder that pink haired girls are either fags or Worst Girls. Or both.

Well jewgle is starting a trend to attack Asians along with whites now. So we will see how this goes.

low energy as fuck

Awoo and goodnight

why do liberal write articles for other liberals to read, but make them sound like they're written to shame people who don't read liberal propaganda?

Are small towns in America comfy if you compare them to european small towns?

>Prosecutor Clears Officers, Says Even Man Shot Agrees

>Solicitor Kevin Brackett told state investigators he is clearing Rock Hill police officers Carlos Culbreath and Michael Rowe in the Nov. 23 shooting because 31-year-old Jacob Patterson pointed a gun at them.
>In a letter, Brackett wrote that Patterson acknowledges his behavior and actions during his mental breakdown left officers no choice but to shoot for the safety of themselves and others.
>Patterson is awaiting trial on five felony charges of pointing and presenting a firearm from the shooting.

archive.is/N31I3

Never underestimate just how much they fucking hate us. US niggers right now are cheering about the genocide in South Africa.

So...do those veins carry blood?
Like if you took a scalpel and sliced it, would he bleed like a stuffed pig?

Probably. In the most recent USA Today poll, race politics wasn't even on the radio of most Americans.

>suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/3_1_2018_marginals.pdf

INVESTIGATE!

>low energy ichigofags baiting for cheap (you)s

embarassing and truly the worst girl

Nite awoo

North Korea has threatened to "counter the US" if Washington holds joint military exercises with Seoul while still enforcing sanctions against Pyongyang.

>“If the US finally holds joint military exercises while keeping sanctions on the DPRK [Democratic People’s Republic of Korea], the DPRK will counter the US by its own mode of counteraction and the US will be made to own all responsibilities for the ensuing consequences,” North Korea’s official KCNA news agency said in a commentary on Saturday. "The US should clearly understand this and exercise prudence."

So are niggers the only life form pathetic enough to escape the ridicule of SJW attack squads?

Catholic Church not being faggots for once?

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/02/in-new-document-vatican-proclaims-jesus-as-the-only-savior-of-humanity/

>The Vatican’s doctrinal office has issued a new text asserting that Jesus Christ is not one savior among many but the “only Savior” of the world and of all humanity.

>Referring back to biblical sources, the document Placuit Deo (“It pleased God”) of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF) declares that according to the Christian faith, Jesus Christ is “the only Savior of the whole human person and of all humanity.”

>While this statement may seem uncontroversial for many Christians, recent years have seen numerous attempts even among Christian theologians to suggest that people may be saved in different ways, that may or may not involve Jesus.

>Drawing on statements by Pope Francis, the document identifies two key obstacles to belief present in modern culture, described as a radical individualism that smacks of “neo-Pelagianism” (the resurrection of an ancient heresy) and a subjective understanding of God that eliminates the concrete reality of creation and the objective requirements of the moral law.

>In other words, in today’s world, many people believe they can save themselves by their own efforts while others redefine salvation to mean whatever they want it to mean. This mentality, the letter suggests, keep people from embracing the Christian message of salvation in its fulness.

Radar

Good night

Keep the invasive questions to yourself. :-(

>Scrape your arm
>Die

>22

He is destroying the Party of Lincoln.

About the same I would say.

>TRADE WAR

Maximum comfy because you get small town gun shops

nn fren

reminder anime a shit and you're faggot for liking it

>threatened
>Implying it just won't be more WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>I want to be AG in my lifetime!
>Gets it
>Man this job is hard :(
Mr. Magoo really is useless

>mixed weight
>nigger in pic
With more than 85% of nigger females in the obese category I think it's safe to assume who the culprit is here

sleep tight

Colorado Democrats BTFO

Conditioning the leftist cattle to police each other. Leftism is a cult, so it heavily relies on social pressure to keep people from escaping.

Yes. If you're the same Swede from last thread that I called a Muslim at the end, I apologize and hope we can start off on a new note. I live in a small town of 13,000 people and it's comfy as fuck. No traffic, snow everywhere, everyone is friendly, no niggers or spics or anything. The injuns are drunk all the time but they tend to keep to themselves.

>Trump is the chaos president.
FTFY

>Expel him over #metoo
>Gets revenge
Nice

That is some serious IRL shitposting.

>Is dat — regal?

What I wouldn't give to live in a small town U.S.

How the fuck can jews let you have that?

Stone cold

Jewish influence is only strong in cities. Small towns are harder to subvert, since everyone knows each other

F L A T T
L
A
T
T

Florida’s Republican-controlled Senate has passed an amendment to ban the sale of AR-15s for two years:

LOOOOOOOOL

"Florida Senate briefly approves AR-15 ban, then rejects it"

Everybody is armed and the chief of police is your next door neighbor.

Can't you still buy other semi auto rifles?

Ok, now the vote is being challenged by @Rob_Bradley. It was not passed with a formal vote. They're going to go back and have a formal vote.

All right, now it's dead on a formal vote, 17-21. No moratorium on AR-15 sales now.

All right, now it's dead on a formal vote, 17-21. No moratorium on AR-15 sales now.

I know niggers are a lost cause. its a cold comfort knowing how nightmarish their existence will be if they ever succeed in killing off all whites.

Suburbs are a mix sadly enough. Places like Olathe Kansas, or Suffolk County New York that didn’t start off 100% white are like 75% White and 63% White respectively. 72% of pupils in Olathe are White. 63% in Suffolk county.

god Scarborough is a poser

looks like floridas going blue boys. what kind of retard move is that?

Good. It would have been unconstitutional anyway.

>"oh fuck, we'll never make it out of the state alive"
>g-guys, lets think this over again, ok?

kek and checked. This is some high quality last laugh

>Foreigners continue to jump the gun even when the House still has a say and needed a vote if it did pass and it didn't even finish voting in the senate period.
Color me surprised.

Jews have no power here. This makes them SEETHE

She's in a sport's bra, retard. As in those underwear that purposely holds everything close to body for center-of-mass purposes. Think of it like compression shorts you used to wear when playing soccer or football or something, it keeps everything in. You did play sports in high school right? You aren't some faggot or something are you?

As if they would even be alive if it weren't for our fucking handouts. Jesus christ.

Everyone is saying trump is taking guns away, source?

Thought it would be all over. Our (((government))) has a knack for passing whatever they want pretty fast

Sports bras don't completely flatten the titty.

This means nothing and doesn't matter. Even with the Senate approving this moratorium, it doesn't mean that the House would vote the same way or even take up the bill in the first place. It's all just virtue signaling. Remember, they already rejected an outright ban on the AR-15. It's why this Senate vote was done via a voice vote and not an actual individual breakdown.

What do you guys do to improve your social skills so you don't end up like a finn?

The US is pretty much at full employment.

How exactly is this tariff going to increase US output?

>Jews have no power here. This makes them SEETHE
You don't have television?

>162608254
>full employment

DELET THIS

All you Eurofags and cunts really need to learn the definition of "bicameral".

JEWS
1/6