Made in Abyss

Will it be a rug or will it be like Nanachi?
Will Nanachi be happy to see her again, or sad that she was not properly put to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?orEntries[]=95589&rootId=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly want Mitty to be like Nanachi, but that comes with baggage.
Honestly she'll probably worse than a rug, and might have been abused by the village.
And if that's the case Nanachi would be furious.

i havent read the manga but it looks like she'll be a rug again since nanachi has to look downward at her

Knowing the series... a rug.

What are animefags first impressions when they first saw this?

I fully expect Mitty to be the "food source" for the narehate village, since she's capable of regenerating herself. They don't have to go out to hunt for food because of the dangers since Mitty is supporting everyone.

Touch the fluff!

RUB

Cute, then I thought they were going to fuse then I felt pity for Mitty.

Episode ten has been pretty good so far

The giraffe referred to Mitty as a thing/pile of curses and not like an actual person, so rug it is

I'm going to PET this bun and there's NOTHING you can do about it!

I was a bit upset at the powerpoint animation there. I wanted to see their eyes touch and have that soft bounce that you see cute girls' cheeks do at times. Wasted opportunity.

get in the line friend

It's not supposed to be a cute scene...

Guess I'm a bit fucked up for finding a blob caressing an eyeball cute then. Not like it's abnormal, but that little bit of cuteness would've helped emphasize that she felt at ease when she saw the eye. The emotion was lost in the power point presentation they did, though it doesn't help that they bumped it up way too early when it's supposed to happen after Reg's rug cleaning service.

What did they mean by that?

So do you think reg was the result of receiving many blessings? Maybe a sentient robot that received mostly blessings from his machine body capable of enduring the curse as he ascended or something?

What was going through Reg's mind here?

thinkin' bout raping his tight bunnyhole

It would really interesting to see if bunny just lost it
(and turn narehate village into a second Columbine)

I thought Mitty was possessing her body

>"This cloth sounds so magical, holy shit."
I mean, that's just me, but god damn the sound effect that cloth had was absolutely great. I don't think any other anime would make me say this, or any medium for that matter, but I fucking LOVE how that cloth sounds.

Ge was wondering and wanting to learn about how the curse works.

Happy bun!

the fluffiest

Does Ozen have nipple piercings?

as far as we know (and pulling some weird counting) she only have pins in the arms and legs

Soundtrack upload LITERALLY WHEN?

F A S T E R

>his

it's_time_to_stop.jpg

>upload

buy it

So today in Japan is the screening of the final episode in Shinjuku.
Hopefully we see some people talk about it on twitter afterwards.

Well Kajya called her "a bundle of curse" so I figure she's still a rug in that case.

Nanatsu no tanzai? The midget demon?

>Soundtrack upload LITERALLY WHEN?
dont worry user, I got you covered

When does Made in Abyss manga get released?

They can't keep getting away with this

Do you have the opening album?

On MEGA?

Yes
No
lurk Nyaa

How are the sales so far?

Are they still in abyss?

I just realize Riko's 'pretty stone' is similar to the one in Reg memory. What if Tsukushi trick us to think star compass is important but actually this thing is Lyza's first grade artifact instead?

chapter 43 fucking when?

That's why I asked, cuz I can't torrent.

Hopefully someday soon. He;s either still playing splatoon or working on it.

More than the anime sales for MiA you need to check if the manga sold more since the airing of the anime
If it did then the adapation was succesful

100% of all "can't torrent but can Sup Forums" is solvable user. What's your excuse?

It's been 75 days since chapter 42.

Tsukushi is spending an average of 3+ days "working" on each page.

>chapter 43 fucking when?
>author is playing Splatoon
>Author is interest in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
user... I..

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

Because I would be arrested.

Literally no reason to feed the google.

I don't think you can recuperate the $2M loss on the anime by selling

>He doesn't fuck them subtly by replacing l's with capital i's

Didn't like the ending part where they show Riko's body is fine and just covered in goo. Manga had her sit there for what seemed like ages, claustrophobic from being wrapped up with that weird shit. Mitty's presence was there to comfort her and not freak out at the situation. It was also meant to show just how much Mitty was suffering, being alone and trapped for so long.

The entire scene felt weak in comparison.

they are getting the money back with the merchandise

Do they get money from the cafe stuff either?

That seems like a success.

>Mitty's presence was there to comfort her and not freak out at the situation.
She didn't freak out
>It was also meant to show just how much Mitty was suffering, being alone and trapped for so long.
They did that though.
Thy did that though.

Star Compass was never important. We established that early on when the Irish girl dropped it in the early chapters.

Pretty sure they will go through the scene again next week.

I'm pretty sure it's meant as a "preview". Like people were worried they only showed 10% of Lyza's flashback, but they ended up showing all of it later.

Pretty sure it's the same case here as well.

That's almost clever

They have a few cute things, but I haven’t seen that much merchandise really

They really need Nanachi figurines if they want free money.

>I haven't seen that much merchandise really
Reg, Riko, and Nanachi are all getting figures (3 for Nanachi). That's already really great considering how most regular airing TV anime (most notably adaptations of not really popular manga) barely get any figures whatsoever.

Are you ready?

Pretty good commercial.

Where can I pre-order them.

wait so do we only have twelve episodes?

They're not up for pre-order yet, just announced.
You can see info here: myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?orEntries[]=95589&rootId=0

There is a 13th and it'll be an hour long.

Fuwafuwa~

Hour with commercials, or a 60 minute movie-type episode?

That question is retarded and you know it

>only 13 episodes
WHY

not him but i also wonder if it won't be more like 50 minutes, and if it is, why user would say 60

I would unironically own a Mitty plush, Especially a puppet version so I can open and close the mouth going "MEEEH MEEEH" to my dog with it.

Yes I'm retarded, but it would be fun, dammit.

"60 minutes" because that's what it said on the TV channel broadcast pamphlet. So the 60 minutes includes the TV commercials.

I'd love if they could release a big weirdly shaped blanket that basically just has the lump for her face/ears plus the claw and a few extra fluffy clumps, it'd be great.

>fluffy stuffed doll
stuffed with what?

One cour to test the waters and divide the workload for staffing.

just finished watching up to ep 13 and this guy barely makes any appearance

should i read the books then? i hear they are too lewd

They have plenty of material for a season 2, the question is do they have enough money to produce it. I'm thinking with it's increase in popularity and merch sales it shouldn't be an issue

Why not?

Anyone who says yes is lying. Nobody will be ready.

>latex-wrap highlights
i'd prefer her to look like a wet dog in this image

>too lewd

There's no such thing.

sadness

>increase in popularity and merch sales
Please tell me this is true

Reg's dick
Bondrewd's fatherly love
Feathers, maybe

Its true.
We said we were ready for the arm breaking but it still hurt.
We were ready to hear Mitty and yet it still gave us more pain.

We will never be ready for anything

Time to start reading the mango animefags

Seeing Nanachi's black sludge Abyss Stew in color and in motion was horrifying.

Yeah, watching Reg spitting it out was also disgusting
>tfw watching that scene when having dinner

do you think nanachi was considerate enough to at least suck/jerk off some of the delvers that died at her hands?

Just marathoned through the manga. Looks like my boy Reg is a pimp. He's fucked so many bitches he's just tripping over them. He can't even remember this moth slut and she's trying to sniff his dick. Shit reg try to stop spreading your tiny shota cock around so much polygamy never ends well.

I think I'm going to cry hard when the time comes.

I cried when Mark said his goodbye. I cried when Riko's arm got the snibeti snap. Gonna cry when this one comes up.

i hope it will be flocked

It should be on the down elevator and the curse worsening the deeper you go. Wasted opportunity there.