FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I'M BASICALLY A NIGGER TODAY 9PM GMT I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE

>1% Nigerian

MOOR'D

>(beta)

Castilians confirmed non white

Looking pretty jewy there, Shlomo.

You a Kang

Tell us, how and why were the pyramids built?

How am I whiter then you I am american

LOL jew and subsaharan dna. Guillotine is this way follow me.

Anymore than 6 dna regions is a mutt

It was revealed that all those DNA testing labs are actually owned by the kikes and they purposedly add a fake african ancestry on the results to fuck up with white people and make them believe that everyone is a mutt.

Although being Spanish, considering you've been invaded by maghrebis for centuries, it's not impossible that you have a little of their dna left.
Why do you care?

>spain
you were always a nigger

He's a jew...

nigger

lol you're a niggerjew

Do a flip

You're part french most likely, I don't take your opinion seriously.

So el ogro de las americas comes from you or you come from him?

Yeah a 100% white mutt you fucking leaf

dont kill urself op, do u understand how genetic tests work? its by comparison. it just 1.7% joos share same genetics as u, which isnt much, but still mines says 0%

Suicide is a mortal sin. Please do not kill yourself or you might go into eternal fire.

I honestly think this dna tests are rigged - open borders propaganda. If you had black genes.... you would be black. end of story.
so live.

I know what this score is and it's worse than mutt.
It's Irish Gypsy.

My father came from Sicily and my mother's family has been in America since the 1600s.

God only knows what kind of criaturas i have lurking in my DNA.

I remember seeing a post made a while back saying that DNA test givers are required/deliberately put in false 1% results to instill bullshit and make you think you're not white

One of us....

>I'M BASICALLY A NIGGER
No, you're basically a jew.

Why do you let Sup Forums memes get to you? Americans of European descent are white, and that includes Hispanics too, period.

Some of it is rigged, if you're 0.02 percent non-white its most likely put it, if theres anything more like 2 percent then you're guaranteed to actually have that somewhere down the line.

>No, you're basically a jew.

What are you gonna do, make him your Prime Minister?

Wasnt it comfirmed that these testcompanys put 5% and under stuff with africa and shit in the results to fuck with people? I would dismiss everything with 5% or lower as false or not accurate testing.

many spanish are descended of moslem rape jihads of the past
do NOT suicide, its a mortal sin as was mentioned earlier
it would be better to prepare yourself for the counter jihad that is coming
spain will need every able bodied person they have in the next war

who could have guess

this. the white ethno bros are basically anglo-nordic supremacists.

stop crying, they put the the 1% subsaharan in everyone on purpose to undermine your ethnic pride

A FUCKING MOOR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Wait. You didn't know Spaniards were moorish rapebabies?

This
Also, your parents will ground you forever if you do it, OP.

>implying there is a difference

Leaving this here.

I think that people should never waste money on such crap leftist propaganda tests.

>8% jew-nigger combo

hue hue hue

Yeah i am treated as a white man by society and I look as such.

But i think the amerimutt meme is pretty funny to think about, especially with my father being from sicily and my mom's family being here so long. It's like there could certainly be specks of little goblinos coursing through my blood. lol.

I'll always be sympathetic to white interests and promote them where appropriate, since they are my own interests. My goblin DNA never got me a better job or into a better university, so i can't use it as a crutch anyway.

>23% Eastern Europe
>White
Pick one.

>(beta)

Those are the whitest countries in eastern yurop

Probably got some negress grandma that some male ancestor slave owner of yours banged.

>You're part french
> I don't take your opinion seriously.

We shouldn't have fought for your independance tb.h and let the brits hang all of you.

Leaving this here.
reply if mad

I wish the brits blew up more of the frog navy during their traitorous period

what does all of this stuff mean?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>west asia

salamaleykum brother

talking about ww2 you fucking dingus
>get rolled in 2 weeks
>have swastika flags ready to drape across the streets for when the enemy shows up
>have your battleship blown up by the teaniggers because nobody knows if they can trust traitorous france

Giving everyone the nigger gene hoping for this result.

you arent really american if you dont have native dna :)

I'm italian and didn't get that.

>SIEG HEIL, let the fourth reich rise

*two threads later*

>fucking frog, some of you helped the nazis, the brits should have fucked you up fucking traitors.

More Frenchman fought for Germany than for France.

Citation needed my good man

>these are the eurofags posting amerimutt memes

Lol 100% european here get fucked little niglet

well, they're still whiter than you tyrone :^)

>he starts wars
>he funds wars

delet your post please

Who thought that was a good idea? I'd neck yourself for that individual right there

moorish rapebabby

Spaniard males with moorish blood are generally much better looking than their whiter counterparts, if that's any consolation.

I'm a redskin.

.t 2nd generation french

>moors were black

Keep learning history from kikes.

Could be worse, OP.

It's not about me but those who post their (((genetic tests))).

t. first generation illegal

North Africans have a fair share of sub-Saharan DNA. I never claimed that they are black imbecile.

I always knew you spaniards were moor rapebabies. But holy fuck if i ever let one of you call me a mutt again. You are a nigger, muslim and kike mongrel holy shit

so you're saying if someone is 2% north african they're like .3% black? You don't get to have an opinion.

>(You)

Anybody got more rope for this individual? I'm running out of rope Sup Forums

>it's not about me who can't prove they're not a shitskin
>it's about those people who can prove they are

French logic at its finest

How are north Africans white? I never mentioned anything regarding him being black, merely somewhat non-white, meaning north African/middle eastern.

>Africa 6.5%

DO NOT commit suicide. there is absolutely no reason for (((you))) to throw your life away because of some stupid numbers. Think about the good things in life man

>North Africa has the whitest countries in Africa.

>basing the whitness of a people on the results of a few individuals from other european countries

toppest of kekerooni, literaly nigger logic

They're not white but they aren't black either.

Hello goyim.

Darker than you, mutt

So what are they ?

Where did I imply that they are black?

You look like pic related I guess

semitic mostly

North Africa, semitic ?

Good bait

you should

They are mostly Berber/Arab. Berbers are their own race, though they have a small percentage of sub-saharan admixture.

North Africa is mostly inhabited by Berbers. Berbers are not semitic, and in fact despise semites.

I heard the Moors had their turn with your ggmother

are you noticeably a mutt/POC or do you look white im honestly curious