Why do people get all worked up over stupid shit?

Why do people get all worked up over stupid shit?

They know their lives are meaningless so they try to make something of themselves by any means possible. That includes complaining about stupid shit on the internet so equally desperate people can praise it.

Blacks have no culture and so they try to claim ownership over shit they have no hand, such as Egypt.

>niggers
>people

I expected some kind of ridiculously entitled chimpout, and all I got was a YouTube comedian making fun of a recipe on a food show. That's probably why you didn't link it.

I expect a full refund on my time, you retarded, cum gargling faggot.

Sorry your expectations are not reality. I did not promise anything. KYS mutt

fpbp

Social engineering, it's so that you don't pay attention to the important shit going on at the same time. Enjoy your Tide pods.

Mac and cheese was invented by Thomas Jefferson (a slaver owner) and was based off a recipe he had while visiting France. Why do niggers think they own it?
Seriously, someone explain this to me.

>gargle gargle gargle

Okay, retard.

Tocquerville effect. Look it up

they do have a culture, they stole the irish culture.

>Elise Sole~

fpbp

This is not at all relegated to stupid race baiting shit like in OP either. People make vids like this about such trivial shit that you'd think it was satire

>Proud of being ignorant

>maccheroni
>American
Pick one

The way we eat it today with copious amounts of cheddar is American though.
Regardless my point still stands, why do blacks think they invented mac and cheese?

Because they haven't had to fight in a war nor have they known anyone who has.

nailed it.

Because they eat it all the time. Fried chicken, mac-and-cheese, mashed tatters, green beans.