Why is it that nu-males and soyboys love weed so much, Sup Forums?

Why is it that nu-males and soyboys love weed so much, Sup Forums?

>Why do degenerates love degeneracy?

It's a mystery OP.

A product of a hedonistic, materialistic and equalitarian society

expensive social outlet

It helps them return to a more childlike state

Half of them hate anything with drugs or alcohol so Idk

actually weed blocks estrogen uptake, its the anti-soy

Because (((they))) take freedoms, remove them, then split issues between poliical divides to keep you from recovering former freedoms.

You can’t farm certain kinds of plants? Really??

90% of the soyboys I've met are drug free nancies

"hurr durr I don't need drugs and alcohol to feel high"

because its the only drug these faggot lightweights can't handle, lets face it.

can*

Ganja is an ancient Aryan invention
fuck these culturally appropriating leftists

>*Why is it the favoured distraction of the right?
Corrected it for you.
Because it's fine if you're not a loser anyway. Only losers moan about plants because only losers moan. Wah..Wah! The weed did it not me! Losing to a plant at the game of life is sad, but rarely real.

Bag head

Weed is a great perspective shifter and eye opener when used properly. For many, weed has been the original red pill.
Not every toker is a retarded lazy stoner, just like not every alcohol consumer is a hopeless drunk (according to Sup Forums's logic anyway).
Close minded people like you are an embarrasment to the cause that brings us here, the obtuse zero tolerance mindset being no different from "ban all guns" idiotic types you all seem to despise.

Weed is for true alpha men. Vikings used it historically too before battle

Nu-males are too pussy to smoke weed

>man, i might lose my job!

All the stoners I know are traditional, family values, trump voting, truck driving, blue collar fucks who want to mindlessly unwind without the possibility of beating their wives.

This slidethread again. Stfu faggot. No wonder the right is so unpopular among kids

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA

*inhales* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* THIS *cough* SHIT *cough* IS *cough* SO *cough* FUCKIN *cough* DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Escape from the misery that is their own conscious mind.

The ultimate disrespect to life and the self.

That's me
Can't beat what your brain and gut produce naturally
If you want drugs do them like shamans do: the opposite of recreational

Greek soldiers used to use it after battle, they used to make a small fire inside a tent and throw some on and get baked.

It’s one of the few socially accepted drugs on the left. Everyone likes to get high now and then, but soyboys won’t go against social norms even for superior highs.

More
Years

Says the guy on a forum that has like 10 other cartoon-related boards, including MLP

t. stoner

This. Not being a leftist cuck has allowed me to embrace hydrocodone + xanax

>so offended
Get fucked

>not smoking weed that you grow yourself

Get off that shit mate. Opiates have killed more white men than Harley Davidson.

Nu males and soyboys are too pussy to smoke weed. Only alpha males take drugs.

I think it's just brainlet teenagers that do that. I have smoken pot once before and all I did was watch television and eat icecream.

why do brazilians hide behind confederate flags?

>getting baked as fuck right after you've brutally gored an entire human settlement
Oh boi

Mom I posted it again. SAGE.

This guy is not far off the mark. The last time I met a "WOAAAH SMOK WEED DUUUUUDE" kind of lazy stoner was at a factory I worked at. He was almost 40 and a completely pathetic loser, obsessed with weed.

But beyond him, the majority of weed smokers I know are on their way to becoming lawyers and optometrists or they work in the trades (drive trucks, hunt, fish, drink beer and watch hockey).

The idea of the lazy stoner with dreads and hemp clothing with a pot leaf patch is dead. It's mostly just everyday people who pay taxes.

This guy has the right idea. Green thumb and practice it as a hobby and you'll never give (((them))) money again. It's a plant for christ sakes

Weed lowers testosterone and intelligence. Truly the prefered drug of soyboys.

It also lowers test.

Potheads are unredpillable.

Cannabis (hemp) was the most important cash crop in colonial America
The Declaration of Independence is was written on hemp
Every founding father produced and used marijuana

Being anti-pot is being anti-American.

Don't worry, staggered diet of klonopin for me