Should weed be legal?

Should weed be legal?

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of college)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room. Him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is legal
i have six plants in my living room
>b-b-but the feds
the federal government is illegitimate and they can fuck off

>not calling anonymously

so you're retarded AND in college?

you did a good job, those fucking junkies are shit people, they only care about muh weed

you are a selfish cunt thats why. , you fucking went into his property to find it. now he's kicked out

My roommates and I have only one rule: Mind your own fucking business.
We've never had any fights.

You are an asshole plain and simple

in germany or just a memeflag?

I don't think you understand what you have done. You will definitely have both legs broken if you continue on this path.

quit being a faggot and let him enjoy his life.

What's fuckin wrong with americans?
Why do you feel the need to give in your "friends" to the feds? Fuck him up and tell him not to do that shit. You're fuckin fags Jesus Christ.

I don't see how he can get kicked out. You were the only one in the room with the drugs that can be proved to have had possession.

if he smopnk the weed outside i dont see the problem . u a fag bro.

no but it shouldn't be enforced unless you commit another crime or smoke it in public.

Fucking dick move brah

>forgotting about your larp flag

even american parents punish their kids this way
>I will call the police on you timmy
>that will teach you not to have fun

it's so common these days because only selfish narcissists and very stupid people actually raise kids. smart people never breed when conditions aare as bad as they have been in the modern era

Like all alcohol and cigarettes it's morally permissable occasionally. If you're a pot head then you're a degenerate on the same level as an alcoholic.

weed

Your such a boot licking pussy.

Why didn't you just tell h8m you don't like the smell and maybe he could of worked out something for you?

Oh but you wanna be a bicth snitch.

>op is a faggot

What m8. Just don't let them watch TV.
how hard can that be nigga.

why didnt you go to the housing authority and just ask for a new room? you tell them he does drugs and you dont like it they would have let you move.

>drink beer every day
>somehow that's other people problems
>even if I do my job and go about my normal life
>they still complain about be because it "doesn't look good, ya know?"

please let me shoot you with my gun.

Why should I move? He's the stinky degenerate.

What about booze? Is it allowed to drink vodka in your vicinity?

well it doesn't look good you know

I don't think that looks good

fukken based

so that you dont become a social pariah for narcing like a fagget.

fake and gay.
i've seen this shit a hundred times and i'm definitely a new fag.

You aren't the good guy, you're a piece of shit. Weed is one of the few joys people have left, the other being the actual poison called alcohol.

I can't imagine how cowardly and insecure you must be to avoid weed and act like a 90s soccer mom around it. Seriously, how do you people operate? What kind of sterile existence do you lead that it compells you to not only shit on yourself but on others as well? This almost seems like an Anglo-Saxon racial trait - Jewing and being an unpleasant holier-than-thou individual.

Honestly, this is basically true. So long as you are growing/smoking in your own home there basically isn't shit anyone can do to you.

And yeah, OP, you fucked up. You basically confirmed to all your social peers that you can't be trusted and reported someone for something so culturally minor and generationally accepted that you essentially exiled yourself.

>How am I in the wrong?
The fact that you are even considering the possibility that you are not in the wrong is a testament to your autism. kys bootlicker.

>junkies

youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q

well... if smart people don't breed what the fuck happens?

Dude weed

you did the right thing. There was a black guy who sold weed in my highschool and I called the cops on him. He got expelled and a lot of people were mad at me but in the end he was the one breaking the law and it was my duty to report him.

Loser.
Mind your own damn business, child.
You're too far up your own ass to realize what you've done to yourself.

You should've approached him like a man if you had a problem. Now you're a giant pussy and a faggot. You might as well transfer to a jewish college.

Did you tell him you had a problem with the smell before reporting him?

don't listen to these cunts OP
stoners are disgusting and need to be purged

>>go in his desk
That's where you fucked up. The only thing worse than some weed fag is someone going through your shit

Don't you have Serbian cock to suck?

based croatweedlmao-user
let's smoke a spliffi together, I just finished rolling me ;)

kike detected

You are a fucking fag bro, sorry to break it to you. No one cool will ever like you when they find out you snitched yo authority rather than handling the situation like a man. Btw the options for handling it like a man were endless. The situation says of you:

>I am not willful enough to deal with confrontation and come to a compromise with what should be a trusted colleague in my own. I got the buerocracy involved to settle my dispute for me.

Aka you are a weak faggot and a pussy and if I were your roomie I would most definitely break your nose.

You are a fucking autist christ.

Approaching the issue wrong:

>should government be able to infringe on the right of Farmers to grow crops of their choice?

No, what good would that do? Have you ever tried to reason with a stoner? Look at this thread. They start threatening to stab people and shit ("snitches get stitches") if you question their addiction.

You're a disgrace to humanity, neck yourself

Dude weed

well i'm not sorry for being holier than thou

>goes on Sup Forums
>finds the most faggot thread created by the most faggotty OP
>agrees with it

>Weed being illegal could get me in trouble
Well then it should be legal you fucking retard. You sold him out because it was against the law and now everyone hates you for fussing over something nonsensical. Instead of being some autist you could have just told him to not stink up the dorm and walk around for a while like any sensible stoner.

I lived with a stoner. It was nightmare. I don't blame you OP

>>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>>it fucking stinks
You could have just asked him to vape/use edibles instead or at the very least voiced your issues with his drug use.

>If you're a pot head then you're a degenerate on the same level as an alcoholic.
Wrong. True alcoholics can die from stopping cold turkey, a stoner might get a bit cranky and sleep badly for a couple of days.

College? You have been brainwashed because the original drug act was intended to control minorities.

There's too many fucking idiots who didn't look hard enough already plaguing humankind but hard drugs is still a dangerous matter except obviously LSD and mushrooms in controlled settings.

Stop your anti-Semitic lie, losers.

did you talk to him about it first? it's kind of fucked up not to warn him. But if you weren't going to do that you should have called in anonymously.
It's pretty fucked up that you got him kicked out too

Good bait.

I would legit fuck you up if you had done that yo me. You are a piece of shit.

Why didn't you uave a conversation with him about your worries or the smell instead of being a little faggot and ratting him out.

I'm convinced stoners are serious mental cases. When you refuse to smoke with them they get defensive and angry and have fits. It's like they think you deciding not to put the herbal jew in your body is somehow an affront to their livelihood

>friend does something you morally disagree with
>instead of taking it upon yourself to try and help him/convince him your own morals are superior, you leave him to the justice system
>you wonder why people dislike you for kowtowing to authority rather than taking on the burden yourself

You're a fucking coward, instead of just confronting him face to face, you went behind his back like a fucking snake. This is low-test, soyboy behavior, a man would have talk to him about it.

Fuck you for being a pussy.

>but hard drugs is still a dangerous matter except obviously LSD and mushrooms in controlled settings

Topkek, no danger in LSD bromigos!!!

>be a cuck
>narc on roommate instead of talking
>ruin any chance at a social life
>remain incel

Top fucking kek op.

You weren't wrong to report him, because as you said, in the absence of evidence to contradict any allegations against you, it could have resulted in a penalty.

However, it should be legalized, although remain banned from dorms.

Not a moral thing the stuff stinks to high heaven

I bet you're an insufferable cunt with no friends.

I feel you but you should have done something passive-aggressive to make him make sure his shitty habits don't get in your way instead of being a degenerate snitch. I don't know, piss in his bong or something

You're a shit with no friends.

I've had to tell more than one person that scaring their kids isn't a police matter. It is a waste of my time, the department's time, and tax payers money. I want to say get your shit together, but I have to professionalism.
>t. LEO

>When you refuse to smoke with them they get defensive and angry and have fits.
It's the same reaction you get when you don't have dessert around a fat person, when you defend chastity around a slut, or when you talk about Christ around an atheist. They know if their souls that their behavior is wrong, so when someone even hints as much they go crazy lashing out.

>Wrong. True alcoholics can die from stopping cold turkey, a stoner might get a bit cranky and sleep badly for a couple of days.

Its not degenerate because of the physical effect, its degenerate because those addictions stem from weak character and a lack of self control and will power.

>>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
And you are about to get stabebd too.
You deserve every inch of that knife cutting through your own back, you backstabbing snitching cocksucking faggot

I didn't know there were so many "dude weed lmao" junkies on Sup Forums
You did a good job OP, fuck drug addicts

Did you ever bring it up to him? Like yo bro you fucking smell like weed and I don’t like it

>Ratting on someone for something that a lot of people around you do in a way that it can be traced back to you
>Trying to figure out how to establish yourself as the good guy/victim

Are you autistic, user?

Should have gone to him first and told him to fucking stop smoking in the room. If he ignores you, then snitch. That's what I'd do.

Smoking and growing the stuff stinks to high heaven. Opening a bag of dog/catfood smells far, far worse than opening a bag of weed.

He never refers to the roommate as his friend. Its just a roommate. OP owes him nothing. No loyalty. Nothing. He was just there as a result of selection through the system.

Degenerates are degenerates, but weed, cake, casual sex and religion aren't the cause of degenerates. It is the person of weak enough moral character that overindulges.

Should alcohol be legal?

>normie roommate goes to the bar with his friends every night to get hammered
>comes back stinking, pissing himself, and covered in vomit every night with a slack jaw and no brains
>it fucking stinks
>drunkard friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a flask of vodka
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of college)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room. Him having booze in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic lit with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Be a man, tell him you don’t like the smell and then tell him to start vaping THC concentrate.

>ts not degenerate because of the physical effect,
Doing something that physically doesn't have to harm you all that much (as long as you're not setting it alight and inhaling the fumes) is just as degenerate as doing something that will literally destroy you.

Right.

Did you think people would applaud you for it?
Are you that sheltered/autistic?

Exactly this. It's definitely not a coincidence . All the stoners I know are like this. You don't even have to criticize their lifestyle or anything. They think you refusing to participate in the herbal jew is a criticism in itself. Stoners are very sick individuals. The myth about stoners being these great accepting interesting people to be around is just that, a myth.

Smoker here, don't care. What I wamt is the industrialisation of hemp

Stoner roommates are the worst.

> his idiot friends are always there
> cleaning and other general householding is a no go since he has no care in the world
> weed smell all day everyday
> no structure in his life so when you want to sleep he will be up making noise

Yeah i'm talking from experience here, glad i have my own place now. And that guy? He flunked out the same dumb social science degree twice

Topkek. Great advice, almost like telling a coke snorter to just start smoking crack.

Why not just tell the guy to vape his regular bud?

I had a roommate who drank regularly and kept alcohol in his closet.
He did not bring drunkards to the room. He did not throw up/make a mess/etc. I had no problems with him.

The imaginary guy from your example can go fuck himself. If you do that sort of shit responsibly, you won't cause any problems.

dude you are a pussy. why can't you just let other people make decisions for themselves instead of being a whiny moral fag. i hope people fuck with you untill your bitch ass drops out

When I was a kid and I was bombarded with all those anti drug messages about peer pressure, I used to scoff and think it was bull. But it turns out it was spot on, stoners will actually unironically shun you and spurge out at you for not smoking the herbal jew.

You're missing the point entirely. Degeneracy is a mindset, alcoholism and smoking weed every day is just a symptom of that, yes the behavior can be more or less damaging but its all stemming from the same thing. Thats why drinking a beer or joint every now and again is not degenerate, but not being able to control yourself and doing it every day is degenerate.

>I just behaved like a complete cockface by being a faggot rat and now someone is paying a high price because people are too scared of a fucking plant.
>How do I spin this into making me look like the victim here?
>Pls help me Sup Forums
I really hope a bunch of niggers corner you in the back of an alley and tear you a new asshole, you are the kind of faggot people enjoys punching until you cough your own teeth out.

Dude weed

>He flunked out the same dumb social science degree twice
It was institutional racism Henk, like I've told you many, many times.

You are unironically a faggot

>Just a plant bro
>dude weed

Get out with your propaganda. Opium is a plant too you degenerate