Will the US lose its status as superpower once it becomes spanglish speaking Brazil??

Will the US lose its status as superpower once it becomes spanglish speaking Brazil??

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am afraid so. Shitskins are just too fucking stupid and too impulsive to keep this country thriving. They literally flee from the worst corners of Africa, Central and South America and continue to behave as if they were back in their barrio. Niggers are worse than a plague.

yeah, the 1965 Immigration Act killed our country

More accurate:

Being like Brazil is wishful thinking.

Brazil has a racial hierarchy, the USA has a Jewish ruling class with a privileged negro class and a mestizo underclass with whites at the very bottom of it all, having to foot the bill.

The future of the USA will be more like Mexico in the South West, Zimbabwe in the South East and Somalia in the North East with a barren wasteland in Middle America due to the harsh winters and extinction birth rates of the whites that live there.

No, we still isolate the more "problematic" people. If you go into any American city, the blacks are always isolated to the ghettos. Here in Boston, they rarely venture out of Roxbury or Dorchester and when they do, they have their own clubs/bars/restaurants that whites, latinos, asians, etc refuse to go to. We keep them in their place. Even the most liberal moonbats live in communities that are devoid of blacks.

The only reason America was "thriving" is because they syphoned all of Europe's wealth in WW1, WW2 and destroyed its infrastructure.

America is merely returning to its natural state.

I honestly don't understand why every single white American I have ever spoken to seems to be incapable of thinking on multi-generational terms.

The future belongs to those who show up.

If Tyrone has 2 kids each with 3 different women, and Pedro has 3 kids with his wife, and Mohamed has 3 kids as well while John has an infertile wife with 5 abortions and a pet poodle, then John's line comes to an end when he dies and Pedro, Tyrone's and Mohamed's will continue.

Basic biology.

>with a privileged negro class
The real privileged class are women. Male blacks are definitely not high in the hierarchy.

>1 post
>meme flag
/thread.

Because it doesn't work. Because when certain groups come here, they do so with hopes of selling drugs, collecting government handouts, working under the table and sending back a large portion of their income to support their family back in their banana republic. I live in East Boston dude and the Central Americans fucked up my neighborhood. You Dominicans fucked up Lawrence, Lowell and Lynn, Massachusetts. They come here to sell drugs and collect welfare. They go to Puerto Rico, get fraudulent IDs and come here with a dream of pushing heroin.

Jewish should have a skull and crossbones on it for poison

Checked

Whatever they mixed together in that pot is probably not healthy, considering that it boils at room temperature.

Due to their own stupidity, but they get plenty of free gibz.

Dominicanyorks are absolute degenerates, worse than Haitians.

Good luck with them, we don't want them here.

Just made this simple graphic breaking down how demography works for the scientifically-impared.

Is this comic implying that multiculturalism was coming along all fine and dandy before Trump came along?

Fucking retard

(((The Melting Pot)))
>(((The Melting Pot)))
(((The Melting Pot)))
>(((The Melting Pot)))
(((The Melting Pot)))
>(((The Melting Pot)))
(((The Melting Pot)))
>(((The Melting Pot)))

Well put. poltards love to stomp their feet and scream about whites dying out but all these faggots watch hentai and anime all day and hate women at the same time.

> (OP)
>yeah, Immigration killed our country

So sad but true, Europe isn't far behind

Sad but true. Fucking mexicunts are rapidly taking over America. We will need slaughter millions of them in Civil War 2 to get the balance of power back.

Thanks, frustrates me to no end as well.

The basic unit of civilization is the family, if we are not making families then our civilization is already in its death bed, demographics are destiny.

I expect this to happen rather soon, maybe 15-20 years, it's why I don't plan to stay for much longer. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up like Africa in 80-100 years.
Once white flight starts picking up and more and more whites become expats and eventually trade in their citizen ships for those of other less shitty developed countries, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

But anyway, I literally see no reason to stay in this country, there's very little left to be proud of. It's being held together tenuously by propaganda that starts at elementary school.
America is like a house burning down, and the propaganda everywhere is just a voice shouting out of a loudspeaker: "PLEASE REMAIN CALM, PLEASE REMAIN SEATED, EVERYTHING IS FINE."
"IF YOU AREN'T PROUD TO BE AMERICAN, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! WE ARE THE GREATEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!!!!"
Literally WHAT, is there left to be proud of!? Is what I would ask. If nothing else, the fall of America will be one of the most compelling and thoroughly studied events in the history books of the future. America will be the sacrificial lamb unfortunately, but nobody wants to do anything about it, so that's just what's going to happen, it will set an example for future societies of what NOT to do.

Yed

Going one step further. With Europe lizzie and the US full mutt. The only region left on the planet that could attain super power status is china. With their homogenous population.

Fucking topnotch Zyklon Ben

cry more gringo bitch this land was always ours before u stole it now were taking it back

By the time anyone gets the balls to do something to help, it will be far too late. I mean, we have a chance with this resurgence of nationalism, but there's also huge "antifa" resistance that just wanna see everything burn, I'd say there's still some hope, however slim.

>waaaah chu stole "our land" chu big meanie

But those are new Dem voters. The Dems will never want the 3rd world food to end.

Absolutely. Our collective IQ is dropping like a rock because our women are retards. We're literally in Idiocracy Mode now; except Bubba is a phuckin' Spic.

yes, they already lost their internet supremacy

Even back in the 30s, Hitler knew that America was just a puppet whose strings were being pulled by the nose, it will be interesting to see what their end-game is. What will they do after America is left in ruins?

I often wonder where you retards slime out from...for instance cut out California and we're close to 60% of all American babies being white.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html

We still have nukes so no

>60%
you act like thats a good fucking thing
you should never settle for anything but 100% white

Won't be the first time, we've seen it all before.
Enjoy your brief stay in my country Culero. I know how this story ends; with you and yours in mass shallow graves.

It will lose its status as a first world country

arguably it already has

It's going up you mind controlled retard, suck up that propaganda...so to you, if the white birthrate doesn't skyrocket in a two year period all hope is lost? If America dies it's because the lazy stupid indolent self indulgent cunts like you finally outnumbering hardworking civic minded people like me. You ARE responsible fuckface, yeah you, if you live here, whose responsibility do you think here is? Not yours, that's all you know.

>implying people will ever learn from the past
Rome also had one of the most studied falls and we're still repeating a lot of the same mistakes they made.

Your lucky we let you keep mexico.

that one piece of legislation might have had the biggest impact on this country than any other. Even though the people that created it said it wouldn't have a big effect on the racial makeup of the country. Never believe a word that comes out of a politicians mouth.

america is the second rome

They'll annex your asses and make Australia a vassal state.

>america is the second rome
This is probably true, sort of a continuation really.

The melting pot is a jewish invention.

You spics are testing our patience. When the awakened Saxon finally awakes we will bury you lazy Aztec mongrels.

That's not true. The country was doing fine and would be more than comfortably first-world had it never gone to war and especially had the 1965 immigration act never occurred.

yes. spanish is a dead language. nobody that matters speaks it.

Jews promote race mixing so they can use physically fit goyim genes to fix their inbreed genetic issues.

>our land
mutts do not belong to an "us". you're a mestizo rape baby with neither a history nor a culture of your own. you are a mongrel and a bastard. a mistake.
>indian land
pic related; we were here first. go fuck yourself, half tonto.

Don't forget about Spicfield and Spicopee.
As if they even need to mentioned.

I would disagree as of today. Although as soon as the stock market bursts and your debt catches up to you, you will be in absolute disrepair. The amount of niggers and spics don't help either. God Speed

when does our god emperor pass the Rubicon and overthrow the Republic? EMPIRE NOW

as soon as our economy collapses, the government shuts down, and it's open season on nogs, zogs, and pogs.
you talk about the apocalypse like it's a bad thing. lest we forget, 1177BC was a shitty year, but it led to the rise of europe.

The factor you're not accounting for are Christian conservatives and black abortions. White affluent liberals may be self selecting out of the gene pool, but white Christian conservatives are breeding like rabbits. The Center for Disease Control reports that there were more abortions than live births among blacks, which accounts for the black population holding steady at just under 13% of the population as a whole. Latinos tend to assimilate and stop having as many children once here for a generation or two. The main problem is curbing illegal immigration.

You've been talking to white liberals, most likely.

Oh my fuck...
Beaners btfo'd so hard.
It's always so funny how they try to act all Aztec pride, when they were too busy playing the game of big tribe eat little tribe, and wound up losing to a bigger tribe.
Don't play a game you aren't willing to lose at.
And don't forget to tell your punk daddy to his face he'said noting but a liar and a sore loser. Then tell your abuelo the same. Silly puta.

Thanks based Swiss bro! Croat poster kinda has a point though, after the world wars 'murica was pretty much untouched and the competition (Europe) was in ruins. USA didn't really steal anything, in fact it was quite costly with all the lend/lease stuff and the war in general, but USA had it easy after the war due to the lack of competitors.

>but white Christian conservatives are breeding like rabbits.

Can you cite this?