Why are you all so racist?

Why are you all so racist?

why are you so fragile

Why are you a newfag? this board is the most ethnicity diverse board on the entire website, stick around for a little while and learn it yourslef

>mfw I smell tide pods

racism isn't real cause races aren't real

but melanin is associated with crime.

because I actually have more contact with brown people than seeing them shuck and jive on tv.

Look, I'm not a racist. How be racist when anyone who presents as less than white doesn't count as a person? Exactly. Checkmate. /thread

kek, this one is good

Because of niggers.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Damn that image throws me back. I must've watched that movie a dozen times. I'm not racist but I recognize racial differences on average

Because when I turned 19, my mom forced me to get a job. Then I saw how the world really works

Oh cool, is this Volrath from the MtG live action movie?

>born 1988, the first truely unracist generation. >Unironically don't acknowledge skin color.
>2008-10 it becomes strikingly apparent that coloured people and jews only see the world in terms of color and ingroup preferences.
>They unceasingly advocate for their own interests through the degradation of ours.
>They will never integrate or at the very least participate in a meaningful/beneficial manner.
>Why the fuck would I participate in an invented dichotomy of racists vs. non-racists.
>Everyone advocates for their own group interests through different filters, with race forming a substantial part.

I'll stop being racist when blacks stop acting like niggers

Why are you?

>Implying all white people are racist
Kek

Subhuman negro.

Devine racist

Because i hate niggers ?

Jews flooding Europe with niggers and floodings. We will not survive if we act like good boys. Get it memeflag cuck?