Lets say you were robbed in some street

Lets say you were robbed in some street.
Lets say maybe someone even saw it happening.
But there is no physical evidence besides the eye witness.

By Sup Forums logic, the robbery didn't happen.

Is this what holocaust deniers believe?

bump

no one is denying a lot of jews died in ww2, some evidence is questionable though and the numbers might be stretched. i think thats the opinion of the majority who question it to some degree.

I like how they use stealing a purse as a logical argument

>Is this what holocaust deniers believe?
No. We simply don't believe in anecdotal evidence when its known to be conflated as fuck.

No one denies that the Germans killed Jews. What we’re denying is the number and method. Less than 1 million died, and there were no gas chambers. This has been supported by jewish historians.

By that standard of evidence we should believe that bigfoot, ghosts, and alien abductions are real?

>thinks holocaust deniers deny the holocaust happened

do a little research before you say the stupid thing next time champ

Yes

Enlighten me.

No it would be more like you claim that you were robbed for $600 dollars but in reality you were only robbed for maybe a hundred dollars.

Masturbation machines

>But there is no physical evidence besides the eye witness.
>you learn the eyewitness is a pathological liar, and has a history of faking incidents to incite sympathy and exploit circumstances to disproportionately gain compensation or advantage.

Also the guy had a pretty solid alibi and you were later seen spending the money you claimed to have lost.

But admitting that there is no valid physical evidence of the holocaust is a good first step. I am proud of you.

Bc Jews like to conflate claims of gas chambers, pedal powered skull crashing machines, rollercoasters of death, skin lampshades, electric death floors and masturbating milk machines with Jews suffering during wartime whilst being deported and held temporarily in camps, where ultimately a few hundred thousand died due to supply line bomb runs (starvation) and disease - because of that I say I'm a holocaust denier unironically, bc they stop listening at "But you weren't made into soap."

What if you are a fucking retarded ideologue who wouldn't shut up?

Sure if the person robbed is known for lying for centuries and has been kicked out of multiple civilizations for being lying snakes and the moment you criticize them they bring up their robbery even though you had nothing to do it and expect you to shut up and not criticize them again.

If you can't prove it, and only a faggot can testify that he "witnessed" it, the investigation leads to nowhere.
>" I'll have 'What are the Nuremberg trials?' for 100$ , Bob."
The witness can be manipulated by the supposed victim (maybe even threatened). At best, you can further investigate, but nothing is certain until proven otherwise.
Also if someone gets arrested for calling you a lying faggot, then the credibility fades away due to the exaggeration of the law when nothing was certainly proved.
KYS

>Deniers don't believe in gruesome holocaust stories despite witnesses and varied degrees of written or material evidence.

>Deniers believe that Jews are a satanic baby blood drinking international wizard cabal because they saw infographs made on paint.

Sure seems like a fair standard.

Get out, kike.

>Less than 1 million died, and there were no gas chambers. This has been supported by jewish historians.

source

Testus unus, testus nullus

every day, in every thread this is posted.

why?

a book by a non jew who lied - said he was jew and was in the camps. this is fiction - a lie by someone just trying to make money from the holocaust.

so why do you post this?

>>But there is no physical evidence besides the eye witness.

and the documents, the photos, the archaeology, the massive amount of records and testimony....

the census data

I could drink a gallon of vodka, drill a 8" hole in the front of my head and still not come up with such a fucking retarded analogy. Congrats OP. (You) got skillz.

>pedal powered skull crashing machines
that would be a pneumatic bolt gun with a foot switch activation, as used in abattoirs

why do you make yourself look ridiculous by saying this?

>where ultimately a few hundred thousand died
source for this figure?

please don't say "the red cross" as everyone knows that has been debunked and the Red Cross call you a liar

>you were later seen spending the money you claimed to have lost.

so where did the missing jews turn up?

Does anyone else just not care at all?