The United States has no culture

>The United States has no culture.

Why do you say this, rest of the world? What makes you think the United States has no culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw
youtube.com/watch?v=VsnZxfkkoKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3yy-dKTmyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtu.be/_oa0RAxQQro?t=472
youtube.com/watch?v=jhaTXWEVgHA
youtu.be/0KEwKxSIaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have no culture left that was not created by a Jewish marketing team.

US culture is so ingrained in their lives that they don't even realize how enveloped by it they are

Post United States specific culture then.

because interventionism. the more you make bullshit for other countries, the more hollow you become in yourself.

because it's just jewish consumism and degenerancy

>implying you can distil an entire empire's culture into a series of objects and dot points

usa has no culture
>t. Europe, a place with culture

The US doesn't have culture bud, it's all capitalism and consumerism.

youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw

>the us has no culture
Um.. no try again sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=VsnZxfkkoKQ

America best culture

youtube.com/watch?v=3yy-dKTmyOo

Countries and races build culture throughout history. The US is not even 300 years old. Ifou need to say
>"I am 1/64 german!"
You know you have no culture at all.

US successfully made its culture global. Which means we all have our own additional bits of local culture, while american only have the basic stuff. It's the downside of winning the cultural victory

You did have a culture you just had it stolen over time like the rest of us.

the culture is there, just not in practice.

The irony is that most of the good american culture is coming from black, jews and avowed leftists
This kills the Sup Forums

cities have no culture. the countryside has unique culture no matter where you go.
also
>bitches don't know bout muh cowboys

Because culture is stuff like tradition, folklore, history, etc. American "culture" is just Jewish filth like rap, twerking and shitty corporate music.

I disagree

the US is 250 years old, colonial culture extends back further than that.
most european "culture" was developed within the last 100-200 years

>tfw the rest of the world doesn't realize they are living in American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

That’s Urban culture.
>Not knowing about Muh Cowboys
>Not knowing about Rednecks
>Not knowing about Bluegrass

>American culture

This

They are mad because are culture is their culture and we do it better.

My polish cousins who are in their late teens and 20s all say "wikend" to mean fri/sat/sun (theres literally no 1 word for it in poland), also "sorki" and other americanisms. wtf polska i thought you had a culture of your own

That’s disturbing.
They* revealed their plan out in the open, and we still fell for it. No wonder Europeans joke about us being dumb mongrels... we are.

You sure are a master of the english language.

>books teach how to think
>tv teaches what to think
and this is why so many people can't think for themselves

Fuggen illiderade sbig :DDD
t. Le fifdy sigs bercent face

>most european "culture" was developed within the last 100-200 years
What the fuck are you talking about you literal shoulderlicker

frig of fad fugg :DD
t. de won handred bercent moor fais

Are you guys fucking kidding me? It's obviously fake, there's literally Big Brother on the TV in one of the pictures
A google search instantly found the original

Most European culture was created during the last 700 years. Rennaissance-Enlightenment-Romantic Era-Modern “culture”

False, we have plenty of folklore. Ever heard of Sleepy Hollow, the Headless Horseman? General Custer's Charge, Billy The Kid, Wyatt Earp? We have our own folk music too, going back a long time. House of the Rising Sun, Ghost Riders in The Sky. Most Americans can tell you about their ancestors in the civil war. We have plenty of history, our ownstyle, way of talkin, etc. We believe in self reliance and most Americans own guns and big ass trucks to get them through anything. The Kikes are trying to kill it though with their degenerate bullshit and open borders though. Rampant consumerism has hurt us too.

He's right.
- National feeling is from the 18th century.
- Classical music is a niche
- movies, singers, politics, ...

Everything is based on novelty rather than people closed up in metal cages

We have too much culture that nobody can narrow it down to one theme. The U.S. and most large corporations are the result of our culture. The internet, cellphones, modern TV, this website and every other one that you use - that was our country. You can narrow our culture down when you specify regions, like southern BBQ and calling people niggers.

i dont see how, what about 17th century golden eras for a lot of countries, thats a lot of culture-producing potential

We have been in a new (((era of culture))) ever since the end of the Second World War. With the defeat of the last defiant Goyim, (((phase two))) has been implemented.

Yep, regional cultures are a thing in the US. We have to remember that its a continental mass with 330m people. And in 50 years I totally see some balkanization-tier shit happening along racial lines. La Raza will get their clay in the SW i have no doub5t

>Most European culture was created during the last 700 years
Why do you say that? What does Europe do today that reflects 700 years ago? What makes you think culture isn't largely defined by 1-2 generations?

American teenagers lining up on radar road back in the 60s with their muscle cars is arguably more cultural than cowboys.
youtu.be/_oa0RAxQQro?t=472

Mexico isn’t necessarily going to want them back.
> W H E N M E X I C O S E N D S T H E I R P E O P L E T H E Y R E N O T S E N D I N G T H E I R B E S T

European values have more influence from books such as Dante’s Inferno than speeches from the 80’s.

yeah, but for europeans these are rookie numbers. only one civil war? how lazy are your people? Plus some eurocountries had thousand years of history by the time your civil war takes place. For Europe all you mentioned is considered recent history.

I know. Makes me immensely sad. I'm from LA and most people around here don't know ANYTHING about American culture. They're caught up in the thought that somehow eating tacos with chopsticks makes them "cultured" and "well rounded"

Saying that USA has no culture is retarded as fuck.

>Country music
>Pop art (andy warhol style not the aids mtv shit)
>soul - funk - r&b - hip hop
> A great variety of food like creole and tex mex.
>cowboys

You can like it or not, but is there.

Your shit is completely irrelevant though

I highly doubt that for some reason. I read the divine comedy back in high school and I can't imagine Mr. Alighieri having any impact on the day-to-day of a typical Euro.

Becuase Yankees and Amerikikes have no culture.

TRUTHED

Pretty much all modern "culture" is of american origin. It's just all based on consumerism.

sounds like spic and nigger shit

Southern culture is some of the coolest shit ever, but you'll never see a sniff of it from the kike media though.

I've spent enough time on Sup Forums to know most of you faggots would have a grand ol' time joining me in a bird hunt followed by a damn tasty stew and alcoholic laughter.

I'm sorry, how many civil wars do we need to have until we get the coveted title of "culture?" We can only be cultured if we've been slaughtering each other for a thousand years? That's why George Washington told us to stay out of your whacky European conflicts. If only we listened.

Tfw Poland has culture but America dont

this is a typical leftist mandra, and THEY USE IT WORLD WIDE.

WE got that exact same excuse WHEN THE LEFT IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD.

could you imagine?!!!!!!!
WE GOT THAT SAME EXACT PHRASE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly this

Because they can't differentiate their increasingly Americanized cultures from their own anymore. Truth is, we have the absolute globally dominant culture.

I can't speak for other European nations but I know for a fact that 19th century and France shaped the Polish culture as we know it today

Without French influence ( We fought on Napoleon's side during Napoleonic wars ) Poland would be literally Germany or Ireland-tier = 0 nationalism or patriotism + our language would be dead

youtube.com/watch?v=jhaTXWEVgHA

>nothing you did existed til we came along goys

>I've spent enough time on Sup Forums to know most of you faggots would have a grand ol' time joining me in a bird hunt followed by a damn tasty stew and alcoholic laughter.
Damn right, forgot the southern part

I hope that’s a figure of speech.
If not, that is the ultimate muttery.

I didn’t say it had no culture, it’s culture is just being subverted

God, imagine the founders in modern politics. The screams of fascism would be deafening.

>oop, just creamed my jeans a little

They hate us with all their empty hearts.

The closest thing you can get to southern culture is that stupid duck hunting show. You'll notice every single episode ends with a family eating a well cooked meal.

They say this because America is the main character of the story, and they are cameos. They are special sprinkles of culture in the world and America is just a big slab of gray consumerism and McDonalds. That's what they really think.

>Funding the clothjew.
>Not being an A R Y A N N A T U R I S T

This.
It is ok we just gonna have to deal with it.

How many Americans probably know what COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS means? How many Irishman know every word to every drake song ever written?

>comments are disabled for this video

kek. that would be a pretty juicy comment section.

Sadly the south is now filled with mexicans and niggers

It's barely a figure of speech. I used to hang around a lot of mutts, and that seriously was it. Visit Chinatown and then go to a Mexican restaurant. They'd try to pronounce things all hispanic, thinking that an American accent is "ignorant." Cant just ask for a burrito, gotta roll your fucking tongue and everything Literally no grasp on our history or any American culture other than evil whitey enslaved the negro.

We don't think that. It's the kikes and the retarded leftists that say that.

>drake is now american culture
I want off this ride

It's always been like that, when the slaves were freed they sat their worthless asses down and never moved ever again.

That's why decades of kike media tried to twist southerners into brainless retards with nothing but hate in their hearts.

I said it before but "Duck Dynasty" is a good example of truly peaceful southern culture.

And I honestly hate that that's the best fucking example I can give to Euros, becuase it's still shitty.

Just remember Trump won despite every media outlet screaming it's not possible.

Would eminem be a better analogy?

As a mediocre Spanish speaker, the way people at a Mexican restaurant makes me want to pull out my ears. YOU ARE IN AMERICA, SPEAK ‘MURICAN

Southern culture
Fourth of July
Thanksgiving
American dishes (bbq, all the dishes related to beef, corn shit)
The culture around guns
American football (college sports culture)
Baseball
Shit like the state fair, or homecoming and prom
Country music
The blues
Negro culture

You may not see a lot of the individual cultural trademarks in a big tourist city that everyone bases their opinion on, but any non-giant melting pot area will have its own original cultures made here in the US of A. Yes, it's hard to have a unique culture in NYC or LA when it's just a big mongrel breeding ground, but there's plenty of small cities in Texas where you'll see unique culture, or in the northeast, or the Midwest etc etc...

I refuse to let the kikes strip my country of its wonderful culture.

It’s because everything that constitutes uniquely US culture, like our gun culture or celebrating 4th of July by shooting fireworks, are all portrayed as backward by the media; as things only “rednecks” do.
That and we get a lot of our culture from other countries, like Mardi Gras coming from the French for example, or Halloween coming from Celtic Samhain, etc. if you think about it we’re still a pretty young nation too, compared to the U.K., France, Germany, etc.

At the end of the day it’s just the leftist media trying to convince us that there is nothing special about the USA; to try to force us to be less Nationalistic and more cosmopolitan and accept their “nation of immigrants” bullshit so they can call anyone who doesn’t want us flooded by third world Marxist retards a “racist.”

Germany is 100 years younger than the United States.

Fireworks are the glue that could hold all of America together.

When I worked in a firework warehouse I had niggers hug me around the fucking neck for showing them the biggest, loudest, most badass explosive shit they can legally fire into the air.

unironically this

The firework is the perfect representation of an American. Big, loud, and fun.

>cowboys
Sorry vaquero, but that's ours.

You wanna claim cowboy culture?

Spain figured out how to put a guy on a horse and make him herd cattle.
America invented the cowboy.

Did you have a giant, expansive, wild fucking west to lay that claim to?

Getting real sick and fucking tire of this kike run cultural pillaging.

Cheese-burger is not a culture.

RIDICULOUS. If the US has no culture, how does this exist:
youtu.be/0KEwKxSIaks

Yeah, and the Spanish inquisition was over a border dispute with islam.

If you wern't such a full of shit absolute faggot I'd be willing to call you my brother.

'Cowboy' is a literal translation of Spanish 'vaquero', there's another word in English which is an attempt of pronouncing vaquero, backeroo, you didn't even invent the word.

>Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders.[34] Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."
Oy vey!

The cheese burger was made during the most recent (((era of American culture))). It is animal food designed to make us fat, dumb, and therefore (((dependant))).

>complain about burger culture
>say they have no culture

why are yuropoors so stupid?

A wild bro appears.

William Faulkner, Henry David Thoreau, Mark Twain, Hemingway. On the literary front.
Most early cinema, also.
They don't think we have culture because we haven't been around for a thousand years. That's it.

Will you be?