Something needs to be done about the state of women being left to run amok in society

something needs to be done about the state of women being left to run amok in society.

>something needs to be done about the state of women being left to run amok in society.
That's not a woman, dude

exactly, do you see the problem yet??

That's a man, baby!

>something needs to be done about the state of women being left to run amok in society.
That's not a woman, user...

Austin you wild man!

This ugly bitch thinks Chris Evans is in here league

>in love with a Patriot
>hates Trump and actively encourages death of his supporters

Does not compute.

who even say that shit...7y old?

She just needs a right old dicking. Fix er right up.

Even fucking Morpheus is on tinder... Jeez i guess it's time i download that shit.

its like a combination of morpheus and black scrubs guy

this is what happens when parents cant properly raise their children and degeneracy becomes a social norm. i wonder who caused all these problems.

Make men lead, women will follow.

>kill Nazis

Those are just standing insurrections for everyone.

>fuck Trump

Donald Trump is hopelessly bad. Why would anyone think anything else?

>looking for sex on the interweb

Fairly standard these days. Go get a job OP.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. How do you bring about such an event? Put women in charge. It'll all be over when islam finally takes over lads. If you are a right wing minded white male and you haven't converted to the one true religion yet, then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to be some bitches lap dog.

>hufflepuff nerd

every fucking time !

nigger so dumb that doesn't know the difference between "right" and "write"

>Kill nazis fuck Trump
>In love with the über aryan Captain America who beats up communists during leisure for the sake of A M E R I C A