You want someone to marry your daughter

You want someone to marry your daughter.
The only two options available are a literal midnight black nigger, who is a devout Christian, and a blonde and blue eyed Germanic type liberal atheist.
Whom do you choose?
Hint, there is only one correct answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/02/pa_man_accused_of_biting_wifes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are equal chances she'll end up fucking a nigger.

If you raised her to become a whore, that’s not my problem and not part of the question

Neither one because I wouldn't have to choose between two bads in the real world.

But to be serious, obviously the liberal Germanic. Brainwash isn't hereditary, nigger genetics are. I could bully the Germanic boy to man the fuck up to make him a good example to my grandchild.

I will move to Utah and marry my own daughter like it should be.

Germanic liberal atheist.
Her marrying a nigger is bad enough, let alone a nigger who is dumb enough to be christian

Ever heard of whitewashing? It’s something they do in Brazil where they remove the black by having children with whites. Basic biology.

Pick the Germanic of course, you can easily get rid of the sickness that is liberalism.

You can't wash away the nigger taint, user

indeed.this is the only logical answer

>pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/02/pa_man_accused_of_biting_wifes.html

I'd just sit back, relax, and eat my chips.

I would have the liberal athiest. Why? You can always turn him into what we know he can be.

Blood is thicker than (holy) water. Plus, god hates race mixing, especially with the king of the beasts.

I check out the forehead. The prefrontal cortex is stored there and if they are low-brow then I don't want their inferior genes in my family tree.

Blacks and Jews often lack this part of the brain, where you are able to use self control and plan ahead. If you don't have this, as a race you are a bunch of liars and get-by artists. Some are better than others.

You will often see what seperates blacks from niggers is the forehead.

The blonde blue eyed Germanic liberal

>in Brazil where they remove the black by having children with whites.
yeah you can maybe "uplift" a line of negroes - in the same time wasting the material from several white lines.
not such a winning strategy.
maybe if whites were already 98% global majority.

Christian obviously

Well God forbids bestiality.

the Germanic man, he can always change his beliefs later.

Kill nigger and his family, then force her to marry the forrest nigger

Ideas can change, DNA cannot.

This is actually a mamzer.

blonde atheist

tripfag says what?

Also the children can still rebel and become different even if the father is an atheist cuck. Mutts have nothing.

I shoot them both, and go hunt down a vial of Dolph Lundgren sperm for my daughter.

The atheist, you moron. Abrahamism is a religion of child abuse, based in child abuse, willingly engaging in child abuse on a constant basis. They molest children, they mutilate their genitals, they marry them. Each sect makes their children into soldiers to fight the other two sects and pat themselves on the back. Jews, Christians and Muslims are all child-abusing scumbags.

Tough question, but the other autists are right: a man's beliefs are usually more likely to change than his genes. God, though: I still can't imagine a daughter of mine marrying a liberal buttfuck.

I will never give my hypothetical daughter to germans or niggers, lol

Both are sins that are clearly outlined in the Bible, so I would want her to marry the atheist, because the Bible teaches that the unbelieving husband will be sanctified by the wife -- namely, she will be able to turn him into a Christian.

>For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy (1 Corinthians 7:14).

Is the nigger male or female?

would choose the bbc and setup a hidden camera in their room when they come to stay

Trick question: I keep her for myself