Why should I be Alt-Right?

What makes the Alt-Right the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best memes. Even lefties can agree on that

survival

yellow fever

Very True

>the left can’t me-
Why do people perpetrate this? The left is good at making memes they’re less vulgar for sure but it’s not like they’re inherently unfunny

Your picture proves otherwise

The alt right recognizes reality instead of wishing people were something or someway they aren't. The sexes are different, the races are different, equality is a lie and hierarchy is essential.

A refined interest in nigger dick

We're correct.
Our beliefs are ugly, painful, and frightening, but it's the truth.
We shove it in people's faces, we offer them real solutions, and we happen to have hilarious memes that take the edge off.

Don't join the (((alt-right)))
Become an ethnonationalist.

The reason is because Ireland will be minority Irish within 40 years according to professors that look at the demographics, and if you look at south africa 3m whites pay 80% of taxes and grow all of the food and the media tells the niggers (over 20 million on welfare) to kill whitey and take their farms, and ''white privilege'.

That is our future.

True

What darkness has Drumpf brought to your life?

>Why should I be Alt-Right?

sorry we are not accepting new members ^)

The alt-right doesn't exist, it's just a name that liberals slap on people that they don't like.

remember to take all that you read and see on this site with a grain of salt.

the left is fucking terrible at memes and they dont even know why

You have to be white to join the alt right

they dont know. (the answer is none, btw. trump has brought people lower taxes and that's literally it). they just parrot what they hear on john oliver or their cringey libshit meme circlejerks

This isn't even funny, the left literally don't even know what a meme is.

the best part about the alt-right is that hillary + the DNC created it

Le ebin edgy may mays

But don't stay too long, you might find yourself actually agreeing with them.

Kek

c'mon reddit, do better

the Alt-right is a jewish organization whos purpose is to make nazis look evil to the masses.

OP here.Thanks for spitting the facts and telling me about what's going to happen to my own country.Its helped convince me.

> less vulgar
> literally the only way they can meme without offending any of the degenerates on their side

ALT-RIGHT = REAL RIGHT = RR = RED RIBBON

1st of this meme , screencap

Because the Alt-Right has science and statistics to back up their claims, while their detractors only spout fugazis and use subversive means to further their agenda: theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

the alt-right is the msm's escape dog for everything that isn't their way of thinking
there is no alt-right

Pretty much what I thought. I just wanted to hear what the useful idiot had to say so we could laugh at him.

>Alt-Right
>Real

Don't be an idiot, "alt-right" is controlled opposition and a flash in the plan. Be a Conservative who supports environmentalism. The lack of effort and funding put into preserving our environment by Conservatives is the only thing I disagree with.