Dragon Ball Super

Is Freeza going to kill Beerus or will Goku stop him? Will there be another arc after the tournament, there better be at least 3 more arcs. I enjoy Super.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwyoDN4MY0k
youtube.com/watch?v=X7kZVH849Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frieza just pretended to betray U7 to get his shitty knockoff and potentially all of U6 erased.
He also made sure Beerus knows who's the boss.

He truly is the CHAD emperor

Makes you think

Wait a minute, how would Frieza kill Beerus? And isn't Goku stronger than Frieza now with SSJ Limit Breaker?

If they do attempt another arc I hope they finally show all this "untapped potential" Gohan has. They've been hinting that he's got some massive God level power since DBZ. It'd be nice if they'd actually capitalize on it.

In this last episode, Whis speculated that Frieza might be looking to last until the end and thus get the wish from the Super Dragon Balls
Since they can grant any wish, he might ask to become an entity superior to even Zeno

But that's literally about to happen in this arc, user

I'm actually starting to think Frieza is going to play nice so he can get revived. I had a suspicion he might set his sights on becoming the god of destruction of one of the other universes or something, but it may just be that he supports Goku's implied desire to overthrow the gods/High Priest.

That already happened in the Buu arc. It was called Mystic Form and he used it to kick Super Buu's ass before fucking everything up.

And as Frieza-sama demonstrated tonight, Mystic Form ain't shit anymore.

QUALITY

Frieza being able to "counter" Instant transimission made me wish for a Frieza vs Hit fight down the line. Anyone else

One of the arcs better be in another Universe

& i don't think Beerus will be killed anytime soon, hes a favourite of Toyo

frost was erased so unceremoniously. poof, gone just like that

Frost being erased out of fucking nowhere

dont worry, nice guy Gohan will wish everything back.

>genki dama against justice

nigger what? genki dama only effective against evil

>tfw the final battle of this arc is Frieza vs Toppo

Infinite Justice vs infinite evil

As someone who was hating on Super quite heavily during the U6 and RoF arc i must say Super is pretty fucking good at character interaction (except for Goku being a retardeverytime but thats since DB so whatever). I never thought i would be hyped for Frieza after what they have done to him after ROF and the Android saga. or for Roshi kicking ass. Or for an "evil Goku".

Can Gohan PLEASE stop fucking jobbing?

>sorry Gohan im gonna take that form of yours

I had a feeling somebody would loose their cool and after getting eliminated and launch a beam only to get erased.

>Implying anyone at Toei remembers this important detail

Seeing Freeza just fuck people up is easily the best part of this so far, and I have actually enjoyed most of the ToP except that awful Tien episode.

no, brazilians and mexicans need to suffer a little more

Would erasing beerus or shin cause the other to disappear as well?

reminder that gohan is weaker than freezypop

We all knew that.

>Goku is going to try to use the spirit bomb next episode
>Shit has failed basically every single time it was used
WHY

What if that is exactly why it does jackshit against Jiren?

The Spirit Bomb has a track record of two failures and one win. That's a better track record than most of Universe 7.

How can people honestly watch this. Especially after GT. Dragon ball died after the frieza arc. Cell was the last decent point. Anything after is just beating a dead horse.

LEAVE
GOKU, VEGETA, FRIEZA, RIBRIANNE, DAMON, GOHAN, 17, HIT, KALE
BASICALLY EVERYONE
TO
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=EwyoDN4MY0k

The work of the gods ends here...

...because the work of the ayy starts now

and, to be fair, it would have worked against Vegeta had he not fumbled and lost half of it's power.

When do we start gassing Frieza's species?

TASTE THE PAIN

Frieza can survive after being chopped into a bunch of tiny little pieces. I don't think he should count.

As of this episode we are 49/80 fighters eliminated.

And STILL only two universes are gone when we could one just one fighter short of 5 erased

Japanese name for Special Beam Cannon. No Googling. GO!

Cute robot.

>Frost gets deleted out of the blue
>Frieza still is the best character
>everyone though he would knock off Gohan

what a fucking episode

>stronger than Gohan

Makankosappo

Makankosappö

SPRECIAR BEAMU CANNONOO

As it stands
-U7: 7 fighters left
-U6: 6 fighters left
-U3: 6 fighters left
-U2: 5 fighters left
-U4: 4 fighters left
-U11: 3 fighters left

MakotoSeppuku

I actually sorta feel bad for Frost

He wasn't an evil genocidal bastard like Frieza at all, notice how he never killed any of the cops after him even though he could have
He was basically someone who deeply cared about people having a good opinion of him while also getting rich
Being suddenly treated as a criminal must have taken a toll on him, he probably viewed the ToP as the one chance to go back to how things were before the U6 arc. To be loved by the people again.
And now he's erased...

makonposanpo

>aaaaaahhhh save me Mr. Piccolo
>ahhhhhhh save me Freeza

Hyper Ultra Supreme Magna Neo Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru Armstrong Particle Razor God Cutter Bomb Beam 2000 MK VII

why cant gohan get a break
he spent all this time powering back up and fixing his biggest flaw and hes right back to being a damsel in distress
its like hes yamchas replacement with how much hes been being manhandled

ISHI-HO

Ultura Fightingu Mirakuru Bomba

Hakuna Hippopotamus

>he doesn't know

Goku is gone next episode, this is Gohan's show now

Anyone have an updated version?

>yfw Gohan is bottom tier in FighterZ

hes a weak ass bitch who could only win through gimmicks and tricking people
i say good riddance

>the absolute state of this tournament

Why didnt Gohan go ultimate against the yardrat or that robot?

>Ultimate Gohan is C tier
>SS2 "teen" Gohan is S rank I know he's A rank thanks for he's reach but you get the point

when will people realize this whole shit is just filler for Goku vs Jiren

itd be a nice twist but he got his shit kicked in in a mock fight with frieza just to trick frost
although frieza teaming with frost just to back stab him never made sense in the first place
where was the payoff he couldve iced frost at anytime and all he did was piss bearus off some more

>Prince Cabbage is the MVP so far
How hard will he job to make up for it?

>the large majority of loses have been from U7 hand
The writing is a fucking joke, what are the chances of that happening in a free for all?

>see your dad use a technique since you were 8
>can't do anything against a 4 foot pink ayyy using it

nice blank picture

muh stamina drain

I love how people say everytime adult gohan is shit tier compared to his teen version yet the 'reality" is that even RoF Saga Gohan could absolutely obliterate SSJ2 teen gohan.

>all he did was piss bearus off some more

I think that was the whole point

Well, it actually makes sense if you think about.

All the other universes are honestly pretty bad compared to U7 because of all the shit U& has had to put up with to get this far, whereas basically all the other universes got pampered by their gods.

Universe 7 SHOULD be blowing to fuck pout of everyone else, because everyone else would be too jobber to get anything done against each other.

Because this is Super where everyone is holding back

yeah and it's sad
I am talking about the game stats you dummy

well i guess hes a genius then

So Freeza and GODhan worked together? That's pretty cool, respect for Freeza for being a good teammate

>Going ultimate for a fucking literally who when raidbosses like Toppo Jiren or Kale are around

You guys are more stupid than the writers

He's by nature a forgettable character, only really Hit, Vados and Champa are actually memorable from U6

Who? You didn't post shit

Nice fanfic character, user. Did you just create it?

Gotta respect SMARThan

Mi-Mi-Mikuru Beamu

what about the waifu saiyans

Yes, if you kill the kai then the GoD dies also. So if Shin were to die then so does Beerus because they're life linked.

tate is a fucking hack

He should't even have to "go" Ultimate. That state is supposed to be his natural state where he is as strong as he should be after several SSJ transformations, but without any energy drain related to that.

shouldnt be too hard to do
shin seems pretty weak for a kai
and he has a weak personality too

>"Holy shit Kakarot. He went Super Ayy!!!!!"

>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=X7kZVH849Eo

female saiyans are smelly

i think it all got retconned or forgotten and now its just a form that is outshined by whatever color goku is pulling out of his ass at the time

God Gohan is a weak bitch, how are gohanfags taking this?

>Anato straight up says that the ToP will bring no difference to the multiverse because it's just a fight between the low-rank universes

Harsh

thats kinda hot

Nah Freeza is going to win Tournament and use Dragon Balls to kill both Zenohs and take their place.

The nature of Ultimate form was never clear to begin with, you just spouted a bunch of headcanon

no one likes smelly women

Still in denial and being obnoxious and still managing to be the worst characterfags

It's not like Ultimate has a significant stamina drain if any

not well
he was suppose to be U7s shinning leader
he didnt have to be the strongest but god damn
even the fodder is recking his shit

Where did you get these pictures of my wife?