There are a lot of Anime out there about super geniuses...

There are a lot of Anime out there about super geniuses. But is there any Anime that actually has a super-retard as the main character? And I'm not just talking about goofy or slightly thick. I am talking about full blown retard.

That one Anime about the girl that looks like a hamster. I think she has a mental defect.

Take your pick of DBZ, Lain or Evangelion.

Ore Monogatari

Fate/Stay Night

>DBZ
Fight Autist/=Retard
>Lain
Newfag haven't seen it
>Evangelion
Pussy/=Retard

There is a show that literally calls the MC retarded as the title this season.

Pic unrelated

This is the most genuine depiction of autism in any anime/manga

Tamako Market.
Azumanga has Osaka.
The whole cast of Zettai Leviathan-
Kuma Miko may be more of a sheltered autist but the girl has definitely some issues with her head.

Unironically this.

The girl is a genuine retard, not an autist and not a dofus, just plain retard.

The rezero mc was so insane I had to stop watching it.

Amnesia?

steins gate

Pic unrelated

This thing isn't even human.

Guy had a managerial position at a construction company. He probably wasn't THAT stupid, just incredibly autistic

One piece of course.

Ez

>never getting a season 2
It hurts

good, it sucked, it wasn't funny, all characters were unlikeable and it was mostly depressing

Pretty much any shonen.

>inb4 shonen is a demographic, not a genre
You know perfectly what I mean

Almost any harem show

try the MCs of half the haremshit these days

Tuturu was mentally challenged

Is there any character with Down syndrome in anime? I'm curious how they would be drawn.

We are not talking about your life

OP from His Life
[insert name] from [insert anime with highschool setting]
[insert name] from [insert anime with isekai setting]
[insert name] from [insert anime with haremshit setting]

The only one I can think of is Ataru Moroboshi from Urusei Yatsura

He is full retarded, even described as physically retarded in the manga,

Osaka is just eccentric. Not exactly smart, but normal intelligence, managed to get into a uni.
Definitely socially retarded, but otherwise not really. Just kind of simple, but it's the kind of dumb that still has no problem managing in life on his own.

She's just extremely impulsive. She's shown mulitple times that she can actually be very smart.

Aho Girl just aired, OP.

What kind of super retard would be able to come up with something like Gear 2nd?

Yeah it's not really a case of intellectual disability, but severe hyperactivity and attention deficiency, possibly some problems in executive functions related to ADHD.
When you couple those with a personality that just doesn't give a hoot about anything you get someone like her.
She isn't smart, but not genuinely retarded either. Having learning disabilities doesn't necessarily reflect to the person's actual intelligence, but they can cause an outward appearance of more profound cognitive problems.

just watch isekai anime/read isekai mango

the MCs are usually giant retards

>Aho Girl

Came to post this.

Baka to Test
The MC's main ability/ summon revolves around him being retarded

Yui is my babe and I want to punch the fuck out of you but you're too correct, fuck you for making me realise that

It's only half the show and you do NOT want to watch the fucking show, but

Nice try aho's mom

>lum is attracted to THIS

Milky Holmes