youtu.be/i7TCLxpPyNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk&t=256s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoebill rape in that doujin was real.

why is it naked

>No minmi

>please no futa doujin

Why would you say this

And I'm asking this in every context possible.

Because the last thread was dominated by it and I wanna talk about something else.

Was it uploaded?

Does Lion-san have a massive dinosaur cock?

Are we still getting a steady flow of those? That's just adorable.

What do you want to talk about, user?

Yes, and it's huge.

I see.

It was uploaded. I don't know.

I'm still waiting on yuriecchiho and nekopantsu's doujin.

Kinda glad Takotsuboya doesn't care about KF. I thought it would have been in his ballpark of "make comfy SOL edgier"

Is there art of what Kaban and Serval's daughter would look like.

Anyone have the animated one where the kid is dancing?

>futa
It's shit.

Can't wait. See you in an hour, Friends.

Plebeian tastes

>being a fag
>telling Sup Forums to not do something

If you want dicks on your cute girls then I don't know what to say except you're probably a faggot.

>yuriecchiho

Will get it probably the week after the next.

>Not liking dicks makes you a fag
I bet you think traps aren't gay, too

I got this for TGS

Not that guy, but I want girls dominating other girls, and yuri is better suited for vanilla.
But I would still love yuri doujins, specially the nekopants one. But as we all know, scans never.

Sugoii~, you must be a Friend who's good at the Streisand effect!

Are you the one from the earlier thread? If you do scan it, you'll have my undying love and affection. full homo

What does it do?

It's only gay if there are balls and they're touching. That's what Sup Forums taught me.

Someone said that her nickname in her elementary school days was "Egyptian wall painting".
It may be too difficult for children to understand exotic beauties.

The Pavilion designs are cute as fuck.

Yes. ordered it with a proxy service so it takes a bit longer but still pretty fast considering. Also have to use a scanner of a friend since I don't have one of my own. So stuff takes a bit longer for me.
Have another doujinshi too that people want but it ain't kemono friends.

Doing god's work, user

I think you just made my entire day. Thanks for the progress report, can't wait until it gets scanned.

Since we're talking about doujins, any chance for someone scanning this?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62594551
I want Kaban and Kashikoi lewds.

What the fuck happened to that third world user who ordered it? Did he died?

NICHT VERGEWALTIGEN DEN SCHUHSCHNABEL

How long can I expect the guidebooks to be up for sale? I have 3/6 and really want the last 2, but unfortunately I have other things to save for first

Stage play still not on sale.

I want PPP Headphones!

Stage play DVD and soundtrack isn't out until the end of November.

What happened to the stage play subs?

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38613

Donbei Kitsune Udon is selling out everywhere.

Is udon the new buckets?

They should start selling udon in buckets next.

How kashkoi.

Fidget spinners will be the new udon.

Genious.

Make it a sort of game too.
Like if you eat all of the noodles in a bucket within the time limit, you do not need to pay for it

>Ero AV.jpg

Well, it's instant noodles, so it's easier to "justify"

The best thing is that they didn't even need to have a giveaway or a contest. The commercial itself was enough to get the product to fly from the shelves.

>It's real
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00182327

I want to fuck this horse in the butt

the horses are brony bait

I'm so fucking glad Hirame picked up this show.

Choose your perfect kaban

Huh. Somehow, the Kako visual feels more natural.

I want to mate with the owls.

So, being gay is a recessive trait?

I kind of picture this.

Why did they hide Caracal on the TGS presentation?

You can't reveal the final boss so quickly. There has to be some mystery, you know.

Joking aside, Caracal's cut-out was top and center along with Serval's. Having her still be in such a spot rather than Bag indicates that the team still want Caracal to be important/relevant. Does anyone know how popular she was in the phone game? The only exposure I have of her is the manga, where she was a slightly smarter Serval.

It's on Pixiv.

Is there any crossover art of KF with Tesabu?

No idea, but I saw a lot of nips asking where was Caracal on the stream. I think it has to do more with anime fans learning about her and wanting her to appear.

Owls are literally the best pets.

>nothing serves kitsune udon around here

That's just the preview.

Oh, fuck me then.

You can't reveal the final boss so quickly. There has to be some mystery, you know.
>Joking aside.

But what if that was true?

Nice.

Caracal isn't gonna be the final boss
It's Karacal

Dark Caracal, you mongrels

>
You've done it again, Arai-san.

I want to separate the owls. I'll make them solve algebra problems and memorize kanji, all while I tape it for the whole internet to see.

We'll see how smug those little brats are as they're mewling in frustration, moaning for understanding, and begging to know where Hakase/Joshu is.

youtu.be/i7TCLxpPyNY

I think Tanuki or Tempura Udon is better for foreigners

I'm confident enough to say that Hakase is dumb

In the game, she was the 3rd character who joined automatically in the story (and unlike Brown Bear she actually stayed in your party rather than leaving after one battle).

Personality-wise, yeah, she was basically Serval's big sister. Also played straight man a few times to other characters (like at one point yelling at Red Ibis because her signing was just like Ibis' and was attracting nearby Cerulians who wanted to stop that menace, while Red Ibis kept boasting about her perfect singing).

The game was kind of odd though, because in spite of joining very early in the main plot she barely appeared in the sidestories so she was missing from a lot of Serval's screentime.

Why the heck is Arai cleaning an apple with her feet? Like, seriously, what's her fucking problem?

>Xbox controller with games

NANI!?!

> because in spite of joining very early in the main plot she barely appeared in the sidestories so she was missing from a lot of Serval's screentime.
Well, that's why the made her the extra final boss

OBJECTION!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk&t=256s

Hakase and Assistant are smarter and wiser than most Friends. They organized the assault against the Colossal Cerulean, and they were the only ones who have a wide knowledge about the human race.