,,Polish death camps"

Today, i wanted to ask Sup Forums Sup Forums what they think about ,,polish death camps", cause this triggers a lot of Polish people. The image says on which side I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
jewishdeathcamps.com/
jewishcrimes.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
youtube.com/watch?v=WnFqXh7dGOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whenever a Jew memes about the Lolocaust, just remind him about the millions of Palestinian death because of Israel

anything that makes the Jew screech is alright by me otherwise Poland is useless

That makes sense, thx.

It's a simplistic view of history for simple people who see things in black and white.

pic related is what I think about it.

Is that a guilty conscience, pole?
Everybody knows you enthusiastically helped the nazis to round up and kill jews.

I mean yeah that was their national flag from 1939 to 1945 thanks to you Hans, don't blame Poles for that

There were no 'death camps' in general.
Just work camps in which people dies.

>polish death camps
Even if the holohaux is real, why would the Poles have anything to do with the camps? It was an occupied country under foreign control. I doubt the nonexistent polish government could authorize building anything. Fucking jews just want more shekels

this is exactly it
Israel has bled Germoney dry and now want Poland's shekels

then tell me how nazis knew who was a jew and who not in polish villages and cities? the only way would be that the polish population denounce them to the nazis.

>then tell me how nazis knew who was a jew and who not in polish villages and cities?
Census data, the Poles did a comprehensive one in 1931, and ask about religion and language
A census is not a new thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933

>germans create camps for jews so they don't have to suffer from violent Polish antisemitism
>Polish people destroy railways leading to the camps, so the jews would starve to death
Stop denying the truth, Poland.

does anybody seriously believe the nonsense about the lollercaust in 2018. Truth and historical facts are putty, they don't care, they just change it on a whim. The jews in Israel are blaming it on a Palestinian now. Saying the mythological gas chambers were his idea. Poles refuse to take in rapefugees, and now the holocaust is their fault. The poles got shit on by everyone in WWII, first the Germans, then the Soviets, then the Germans exclusively, then the Soviets exclusively. Truth is the Nazis got the idea of gulags from the communists, and that's basically what the camps were. Gulags for everyone who was potentially trouble for Nazi rule. As conditions got worse people started dying, but they kept them locked up as disease spread and everyone inside slowly starved to death.

>death camps
Is the jew tricking Sup Forums into believing there were death camps right now?

I agree
Yes

how could they possibly know by themselves?!

>wat is typhus

Polish uppercrust versus Polish mudpeasants. Polish death camps were run in conjunction with upper class Polish citizens and government officials.

There were camps in which people died. There were no "death camps." For the sake of argument, if those camps were Polish because some Poles worked there, camps with Jewish kapos were "Jewish death camps."

Historian Jan Grabowski estimates that some 200,000 Jews were killed directly or indirectly by Poles during the Holocaust.

Guilty

And you cowards played both sides. Salazar allowing allied airfields in the Azores while also helping the axis powers with gold storage and money laundering.

Cut penises. No real human has cut dick so it was for nazis to find jewish males.

You have not read much history then...

Treblinka had no accomodation, but 700,000 to 900,000 people were sent there never to return...

auschwitz had ten times the cremation capacity as any other camp of its size - and wanted more - because they had to dispose of the bodies of those they gassed on arrival

for example anne frank arrived with over a thousand people on her train. she and 400 others over fifteen were entered into the slave labour camp. the 590 plus others, including all the children, were killed immediately

>As conditions got worse people started dying, but they kept them locked up as disease spread and everyone inside slowly starved to death.

but that is just not true.

really you need to read some history, not just spew crap

>Treblinka had no accomodation, but 700,000 to 900,000 people were sent there never to return...
[citation needed]

there were no murderers and there were polish death camps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

or any history text

also, Peer is obviously bullshitting - but that happens when you talk to an eleven year old about anything...

Israels way to grab more shekels.

Greed opens up can of red pills. Many books in Poland of jewish evil during WWII will now be translated and jew lies exposed.

Oh, the French Jew is at it again. Don't you get tired with your lies?

jewishdeathcamps.com/

Holocaust didn't even happen my dude, there were no death camps at all.

They should be called jewish death camps because jews died in them.

jewishcrimes.info/

And what about Jews who acknowledge both?

There was Polish death camps. The French round up the Jews and handed them to the Nazis. You pussies rounded the Jews up and killed them on your own accord to appease your Nazi overlords. Sissy faggot. Remember youre the niggers of Europe, polska scum

Fix them up so we can get rid of the shitskins.

Too bad the Poles are fucking lying because of their own neo-nationalists. Poles were selling the Jews to the Germans for lolz. They spat upon the Jews, and threw dog shit at them, and bragged about it, wrote about it... this is bald historical revisionism.

>shill for the jew for decades, force white guilt onto the western world for eternity ensuring the jew will rule over us forever just so you can earn shekels from tourism whilst mocking Western Europes demographic doom
>WAA IM A VICTIM

I would love that image if you removed the word Polish and changed the swastika to an Israeli flag.

this ffs he gets instantiated on every thread more or less related

This is Sup Forums. Here, Holocaust denial is the baseline, and 100% of the evidence that it occurred is proof of a vast Jew conspiracy which no person has ever ratted on from the inside, but which involves tens or hundreds of millions in the know and hundreds of millions more who are complicit, yet none has ever come forward with actual evidence to reveal the vast conspiracy...

And yet, they hew to THAT nonsense, rather than admit that white people are capable of horrific shit.

fucking kike shill

(((polak))) death camps confirmed

This is Sup Forums. Here, shills are the baseline and 100% of the evidence that occurred is vast proof that the jews fabricated so much shit and anyone who rats about them is called a conspiracy theorist.

And yet, instead of admitting that jews are capable of horrific shit we obsess on how certain germanic people snapped about them instead of taking it up the ass like the rest of us do now.

>hundreds of millions more who are complicit
a few thousands maybe

Here's a bit of this "conspiracy theory" from a proper historian:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

Lol you fucking liar. There are many testimonies when during the first days after the wall was set up around the Warsaw ghetto Poles went on mass to throw bread over the walls just to be beaten down by the Germans.
youtube.com/watch?v=WnFqXh7dGOM

Jews want to make as many people as guilty as possible for monetary and influential reasons.

Rise above it and reject it. BASED Poland lead the way.

Are you suggesting I'm wrong?

And still, no one has ever brought forward evidence? Hell of a conspiracy if no one, in 80 years, has talked and proved jack shit.

>
>
>
> (You)
I'm 1/4th of it. Maybe you're just plain wrong.

Sure, and for every Pole who wasn't a monster, three were.

Multiple plausible theories about Holocaust
But this shit isn't one of them
These Jews already had the victim card but that wasn't enough now they attack anyone else with the victim card "there can only be one"
Despicable

Maybe the poles SHOULD have done death camps to them at this point, I'd gladly look the other way

scream KIKE at them endlessly, the same way any Sup Forumstard would address anything in the real world if they left the house

Mirror that ratio.

I was watching the Einsatzgruppen documentary

Where they talked about how the germans mostly supervised the killings in at least the Balkan region and in Ukraine. The germans just hired auxiliary locals, mostly men that wanted revenge on USSR to kill jews and USSR partisans.

I have only watched two episode so far but it wouldn't surprise me that the german hired auxiliary units of pollacks to do the killing for them.

The slavs are just a special kind of savages, the enjoyed the killings, they got off on it.

Treblinka was a transition camp.
Your other comments are nonsense as well. This is obvious.
>Daft frenchie
This is not true.

Loyal Heinrich.