Aren't you tired of all of this hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

lithub.com/raising-a-transgender-child-under-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, i'm tired of something else

Nein

Oh my... Sup Forums come on

i have cnfs and it makes every single day difficult

No, I want all my hatred and misanthropic rage to be ruthlessly unleashed upon the shitskin parasites in my society.

lithub.com/raising-a-transgender-child-under-trump/

Why them? They did nothing wrong

No, I feed of it. Kill all jews, race war now.

Don't take it too seriously user

Came before elections,left right after. Now I just come here whenever there's a habbening or just occasionally stumble upon here.

>invading your homeland
>nothing wrong
Want to know how I know you are a shitskin?

Nope Rachid

I don't see any hate here.
Just completely reasonable sentiments.

>Im a shitskin invader and deserve rope.

yes

It keeps me warm.

wow this is really good and cool did you make it?

yes. in the past few years it hasn't given me anything good. it just burns away at you more than anyone else.

but i also cannot remain ignorant of the final solution that leftists really want. it's a difficult balance.

>Aren't you tired of all of this hate?
You mean hating the people, the opinions and the ideologies that are destroying my people, my culture and my homeland?

Fuck no.

>Why them? They did nothing wrong
Are you really going to tell us the kikes and their mud colored tools have done nothing wrong?

Kind of

no but i was relieved to see it to know someone understands my feelings

I have a severe case

I know right South Africa what are you doing promoting white genocide after white not only built that country for you but decided to give you a go at ruling

>hatred is bad

Not if it's directed to amerifats

this is literally 50% of my school, the other 50% have a severe case of CNFS like me. Always playing rap on their laptops while the teacher yells at them to stop being annoying

if the average pol retard stopped hating everyone, it would be directed inwards immediately.
it is the only thing stopping suicide.

Sometimes i need to calm myself and remember what i work and live for.

may God bless the righteous 50% of your school and lead you to victory

Anger is the best energy resource. It is endlessly renewable.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Honestly the whole progressivism sort of takes neutral people and throws them into two categories, progressives and anti-progressives. I hear so much rap for them blasting it all day whenever they get the chance and honestly it sounds exactly the same, these are mostly wiggers and niggers. Niggers cannot help themselves but wiggers are the literal worst

t. literally invaded the land of indians

Can can you be more specific? Hate is a pretty vague term.

>t. literally invaded the land of indians
Whites migrated to North America before the Indians, making America White land for all eternity.

>said the brown person

they put the radio on where i work sometimes and i honestly can't tell which i hate most, nigger music or that shitty arab music that suddenly seems everywhere.

the plinky xylophone music with a simplistic moronic drum beat and some soyboy high pitch autotune singing

>implying asians aren't negroes
What colour are a gook, Arab or subcontinental's hair and eyes, lad?

>land of indians
Those ancient Siberians don't own America.

Bretty much dis

I am a very lucky person. The last time hey put Arab music on the air thousands upon thousands of people complained and they never dared put it back on. I wish I could say the same for rap, it is the same autotuned garbage played over and over again. The background music is too artificial, complete garbage