Craziest leaders of your country

Andrew Jackson

>Joined the American Revolution when he was 13
>Fucking beat people with a wooden cane including an assassin
>Married the 1700's version of a whore (basically a divorced woman) and got in hundreds of duels to defend her honor
>His only regrets after leaving office was that he didn't kill Henry Clay and Calhoun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWJM2wZb1Ew}
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1907
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pujo_Committee
tennessean.com/story/news/2015/06/07/andrew-jacksons-funeral-drew-thousands-swearing-parrot/28664493/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot he tried to destroy the banks and jews

He thought he did at one stage

Woodrow Wilson, that motherfucker's the reason the US got into the mentality that we have to spread our brand of democracy and capitalism to the entire world, because it would bring "world peace". Buddy also created the Federal Reserve, setting up its own demise with the advent of Social Security.

Ordered the deaths of indigenous people

Killed more than half a million Americans for niggers.

Corrected, he killed the Americans that were trying to break away from the Union. Lincoln didn't give a shit about slaves, he just didn't want to deal with another country in America

Craziest or most based? Cause Jackson is based. Craziest is Wilson who was the first neocon and globalist President.

his parrot had to be removed from his funeral because it was cursing at everyone and using obscene language

Lincoln didn’t start the war. He wanted to ship them all to Liberia, the South made that impossible.

This guy.
>wanted to be just like the Soviet Union
>didn't have a war plan against them
>found a way to sneak around neutrality to help the glorious union
>didn't give a fuck and interned nips
>actually had the balls to run more than twice
>defeated the evil Nazi empire
BASED!

>Married the 1700's version of a whore (basically a divorced woman) and got in hundreds of duels to defend her honor

No, he literally stole another man's wife and married her by lying to the local recorder. The actual husband later forced their sham marriage to be annulled so he could get a proper divorce from the crazy bitch. Mrs. Jackson wasn't a whore in any sense of the word before Jackson tainted her.

He only relocated them. Shit would have been way worse if he neglected the situation and left the settlers to their own devices.

>and saved New Orleans

An aggressive country as well considering they shot at a Federal building. I'm confident that if AJ was told of the crimes his party would do against America, he would kill himself from the shame. Democrats have been trying to destroy this nation since the party was first created. Was that the revenge of the Jew? To make the party Andrew made be the party that kills the nation.

>craziest leaders

Send help

You act like we can't read DOJ and FBI crime stats. You black people rush in to a nation and destroy it let it be economically {Few extensions out side of the whole) Then after you destory it morally you move in for the kill like in SA then you blame us for fucking your retarded failures. You failed your people not I . This is the sound of 90% abortion mills in new york.
Sad, that the only people who care about life in the black areas are fucking white people. The black on white crime is a issue for the fact that most blacks live in homogeneous areas so they have to go out of their way to commit white crime and they do so.
These people who burn our towns and city's have no idea what they are leading the white war to do {youtu.be/rWJM2wZb1Ew} You {black people} have been led by failures of leaders who want to disarm you and divorce you from the rest, I ask this question, was it right ? {youtu.be/rWJM2wZb1Ew} This is the cancer your people bring, then after you move in you push devil worship {Voodoo} (Hati) Every time white men leave, You fail into Africa hell dreams

andrew jackson loved cheese, so a farmer sent him a 1400 pound wheel of it with an inscription, "the union must be preserved". jackson kept it in the white house for his entire term. when his term was almost up, he didn't want to take the cheese with him so he invited the public to come eat it. ten thousand people showed up and they finished it in two hours.

Wron thread.

Close. Teddy Roosevelt got suckered into creating the Fed after the Rothschilds had their lackey’s crash our economy for that purpose. Congress investigated and determined there was a conspiracy but they made sure WWI had everyone too distracted to care.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1907

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pujo_Committee

He violated scotus ruling as well.

I like having Jackson on our money. It's a reminder that we were never supposed to have a damn central bank in the first place.

i legitimately believe we should invade canada. they have no military resistence to speak of and they have a leader in charge who has been stupid enough to publicly state he would not order a nuclear strike even if a foreign powers nukes were inbound.
i would look at the conquest of canada as a liberation from commie faggot politicians and the chink invasion.
unfortunately for you we cant invade because we have to fight off our own spic invasion and deal with a jewish problem.

man, what a homo that fucking guy is though.

sauce:

tennessean.com/story/news/2015/06/07/andrew-jacksons-funeral-drew-thousands-swearing-parrot/28664493/

>if I dance well enough they'll forget about the ecomony

and he's right, they will

>Indigenous """""people"""""