Really makes you think doesn't it white poeple

Really makes you think doesn't it white poeple

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they will, somewhere in the first world while the ungrateful niggers starve to death in the soon-rotting buildings and farms they took over.

Makes me think about my .12 gauge

>communism
why aren't we getting any wealthier?

>implying we don't give niggers everything they need and more thru social programs

Send that nigger back to africa and let's get the white people back.

No worries; they'll beg the grownups to come back like Rhodesia

With a goddamn race war we'll make South Africa a white ethnostate

It's really sad to see how low-IQ savages from Africa talk back to whites/Europeans like that today.
Do you imagine the reaction from someone e.g. 300 years ago if you told them the negros would tell us where we can go and not?

post the full meme faggot

God I hope so, then we can send all our racists there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging

>1 post by this id
>really makes you think doesnt shill

Or we could send all our niggers there to get killed. Two birds with one stone.

the farmers just need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps

White people will be fine. It's the blacks who will starve.

I'm pre-heating the oven to 1488 degrees, Schlomo

>Be Rhodesia
>Make enough food for every man woman and child in Africa
>We Zimbabwe now
>Kick out ebil whitey oppressors
>Starve for some reason
>Decline rapidly from African bread basket to corrupt shite hole in a generation

Empire of dust is compulsory watching.

yo

yeah hand the land for food production over to people that dig up their dead and spread ebola
in a quaint ritual of ignorance
sure that will turn out just fine
we should just stop all aid to africa and leave it and block them from leaving it
im sure wakanda will suddenly spring up
right?

Where do you think they'll start pouring into when the food runs out?

Other African countries. Zambia and Nigeria hates Zimbabwe and south africa

Same place the others ran too, Europe.

Will they also get billions in welfare and free college rides for just being black despite how badly they actually did in school?

Future South Africans.

If I were the nigger in OP's pic, I'd be worried my cousins over in SA are going to cause a worldwide white awakening that leads to my ass being sent back to Africa

they're already running out of water
it won't even take 10 years

why not appeal to Russia and the USA to nuke the black parts of South Africa?

They should just move to South America or Latin America and raise the overall IQ.

white South Africans had their own nukes. When the negroes took over, they dismantled them and turned them over to the US or Russia.

If the spics were smart, they'd evacuate all the whites.

Go the way of Julian Assange... go hang out with the spics. Nuke the blacks in South Africa.

It's because the whites have foresight, keeping them fed in their own country stops them from causing a mass exodus to the western world in order to get gibs and turning it into the same sort of shithole they just fled from

Only a nigger can spew such ignorance

nothing gives me as much pleasure on this world as watching mother fuckers get exactly what they've got coming

except whites didn't "steal" the land. there were no natives living on it when the whites arrived. it was unclaimed land. the zulu came there after the whites built the country

>whitey rule
>play by whiteys rules, win easy whitey life
>African Kangz rule
>get murdered by a mob for stealing a merchants penis with your magic penis stealing handshake

thats an incredibly far distance, it would be like traversing a quarter of the earth longitudinally. they will flood into the rest of africa first.

unironically they will

Niggers push niggers user.
Nigger A pushes out Nigger B, pushes out Nigger C, pushes out Nigger D, culminating ultimately in Nigger Z getting on a boat to Europe.

hmmmmm *smacks lips* how can i *brain generates smoke from thinking* make this *rapes* about me *accounts for the majority of aids world wide*

indians: oh no don't take their land
white people: take their land